NATE ______

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796171179484659712
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

PLASTIC

Huffington Post BTFO

Nate Banana Peel tbqh

N8 B8 M8

actually come to respect this guy in the last few days for BTFOing shitheels like Huffpo

WE'RE GONNA DO IT BOYS

Platinum. He's actually becoming based.

GARBAGE

More like Platinum Mad.

Nate Bismuth

AHAHAHAHAHA WHERE WAS U WHEN NATE GOT HIS ASS KICKED TWICE IN A MONTH

NATE DRIED CUM

Nate Styrofoam

>BE AMAZED AT MY ABILITY TO NOT BE CONSISTENT!

Nate PUSS BAG

NATE RUBBER BTFO

>FOX JUST BOOTYBLASTED NATE (((COPPER)))

wood

Nate Cardboard

He's responding to a Huffinton Post article saying that FiveThirtyEight has a fucked model. The Huff model had Clinton at 98%. Huffington Post is the piss on the bathroom floor.

Nate jizz rag

Nate"don't huff the paint" Silver

debased, in acid

I mean bleach bit.

At least he is coming around. You should show some understanding for people that have honed their analytical skills for a specific set of circumstances. You can't be expected to handle completely new situations. It isn't that easy.

Nate Plastic

UNUNUNIUM

BRONZE

RATSHIT

Nate Helium Tank

Fucking both their models sucked.

Nate HeadInHandsShakingAndCryingUntilHeHasAHeadacheAndFallsAsleepInHisVomitAndSweat

Guys guys:

This is him shitting on the Huffington Post because they shit on Nate for saying the race was "extremely close" and "hard to predict" where they said Clinton had a 99% chance to win. This is the one time you SHOULDN'T be shitting on Nate.

YTTERBIUM

More like he's trying to salvage the little credibility he has left and you faggots are falling for it.

Witnessed.

This made me guffaw desu

>it's real
twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/796171179484659712

GOD DAMN

BOTTOMONIUM
>look it up

We believed from the beginning when this faggot was saying Trump's ceiling was 18%. Fuck him and quit sucking this shifty little kikes dick.

>pic VERY related

kek'd

Everybody got the Republican Primary wrong. Nate's model is getting the general election right now better than almost anybody else. He's not perfect, but he's top of the game.

Sup Forums didn't. We told that faggot (in fact I told him personally on twitter 3 weeks after Trump announced) that Trump would win. He kept shilling this ceiling bullshit to try to demoralize people.

I agree that he's the best (((forecaster))) but being the best at guessing who's going to Jew the American people isn't exactly hard.

NATE IS GOING REDPILLED

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Nate - I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SHAME FACTOR - Silver

NATE LEADWEIGHT

Nate - LET'S ASSUME VOTER TURNOUT WILL BE THE SAME AS LAST YEAR - Silver

If your prediction go wrong, don't blame the noise. Blame your model.

Nate SHIT

NARE REDEMPTION ARC HAPPENING

NATE URANIUM GOING NUCLEAR

JUST Nate