Lesbian

Annie is a lesbian.

70% of women are Lesbians and 30% are Bisexuals.

that is the current comic book depiction of women.
also explains why no one reads comics cause there are far fewer lesbians in real life.

Cool beans

Why can't comics do lesbians right but the east can?

Explain her mother then

Bisexual

I've never seen Japanese content portray lesbianism in a political way. It's either CGDCT, or romance, or hentai.

The west writes gay characters
The east writes characters that are gay.

It's down to the motives driving character decisions.

>70% of women are Lesbians and 30% are Bisexuals.

Not really, it's you who's emitting homo-rays of such strength that any woman you approach becomes lesbian for the duration of your presence.

Comes with being OP.

>Annie is a lesbian.
>the endgame is her ruthlessly outplaying Paz in the Katbowl
>Kat, an innocent kept from the truth
>Paz, a girl punished for her love
>Annie, an elemental living a beautiful lie
>sins of the mother
make it so, number one

White Jellyfish here.

I have 100% universal mind and intellect.

i know everything.

ask me anything and i will reply with 100% accuracy

I get that you're using it stylistically, but those two sentences literally mean the same thing. They don't have different connotations or emphasis either.
You could have switched them up and it'd be as clear want you meant as it is now.

Isn't Tony supposed to cure Kat's lesbianism with raw sexual charisma? Will Annie swoop in just before that, only to be cucked by her own father?

The Japanese understand that lesbianism is a fad that girls outgrow eventually. Westerners delude themselves into thinking it's a realistic equal alternative to traditional marriage.

Cool beans

well, she'll literally die if she takes a dick so i imagine she's going to be for a while

>Isn't Tony supposed to cure Kat's lesbianism with raw sexual charisma?
Um, no?

>people actually still believe this
Yeah, because traditional marriage with its 50% divorce rate and ridiculous divorce settlements are a-okay but two dykes getting is somehow a detriment to people.

No-fault divorce made contracts pointless.

They do, son.
Gay character:
Gay
Character
Gay is being used as a modifier and it is therefore emphasized, which is appropriate because hat's how western writes write them.
Were as:
Character that is gay
removes emphasis from the "gay" bit and puts it where it ought to be: on Character. If the character sucks the it doesn't matter if it's gay, it'll still suck. The Japs have a better handle on this concept

toilet furniture aren't people, OP

See

Well some times they can write gay characters. I mean Aburatsubo's shtick in Magic User's Club is that he's gay for the male lead but it winds up making him a pretty amusing and good character and works for heartfelt drama too (i.e. the scene where Nanaka confesses to him despite knowing he's gay and she's going to get rejected).