So why don't you just go back there?

What video game is this?

New game unironically looks better.

awww triggered disneysoy

39%

>using the soyboy meme
So either you come from Sup Forums or definitely from Sup Forums
Man, just fuck off

Is that your total stake in Disney stock, shill?

Oh go chug your bottle of Soylent, faggot

Who's the triggered one again?

The one who's crying about people making fun of his soy addiction?

Good thread, Sup Forums
Thank you for visiting us

Why would a poster advertising Crusher Hogan vs. The Spider exist if Peter was just a jobber who showed up on the day of the open challenge?

What's the point? You may have noticed shitty CGI is pretty much a Hollywood universal at this point. As it's cheap and in 120 minutes movie not many people notice it.

kill yourself

Seeing this I'd say you're the one that is addicted and obsessed with soy products

different universe, we have no idea what happens there.

You will think that for the trailer they would use their A material. This is the best of the movie and it looks like this.

SUPAIDAMAN TASUKETE!

TONY-SENPAI...

>It´s me. Your friendly neighbour, dickless spiderman!

STOP MAKING FUN OF SOY WAHHHHHHH

Holy shit

Don't you have some soy pills to go take, Paul?

>4 other threads like this on Sup Forums
Jesus. They went all out ever since JUSTice League failed.

TAKE OFF YOUR SUIT!

>1 DCEU movie is better rated in RT than 13/18 MCU movies
>But 18 MCU movies are better rated in RT than 4/5 movies
Eat shit, choke on it and die you fucking retarded cunt

Christ you disneyfags are psycho. Calm down, faggot.

Or maybe this CGI looks just as terrible as JUSTice league.

Set aside your autistic bias.

Did you get that from /r/politics, bitch tits?

I hate marvel for using that costume, is fucking horrible and completely out of character

>make fun of soy on Sup Forums
>4 mad responses

/coy/

>implying WW didn't only get a high RT becauee wuhmen

Spider-man was def overated, but Keaton saved the movie from impending doom

Altho Taika is genuinely funny, he's a bad match for a Thor movie

GotG2 needed less jokes and more personal moments. but you'll never hear the horns of freedom when you die Yondu, and the colors of Ogord will never flash over your grave. ;_;

>Samefagging this hard

OP is thirsty for attention it seems.

It really doesn't Pajeet. Someone post Cyborh.

>defending this shit CGI
Pathetic, just like Spidey's buldge.

GotG2 was garbage and you spoilered the most fucking obvious death flag ever. Good that they killed off Michael Rooker, now I don't need to ever see another Marvel movie again

It does, Ahmed. Stop being biased for a second and realize that this CGI is terrible.

Nigger OP's image legit looks like a PS3 game

This is fucking sad. Why is Disney so cheap?

It wasn't garbage but it could had been better.
Now I'm just waiting for a Guardians 3k movie

It's listed on the back of the bottle, Paul

Okay pajeet

>Calling (You) out on samefagging
>"LOL! AH BET UR A MIRBEL SHULL!"

Random, unprovoked laughter is a sign of autism.

Someone post the CGI comparisons from the GotG trailers. I have the feeling I'm going to need the image a lot in the next few months.

That suit looks like utter shit. This is why I do not support the MCU, just on principal. They took my favorite hero and turned him into nothing but a commercial for technology and a meme machine/numale promotion device. Fuck the MCU and anybody who likes it, yes it will be rated high by paid critics, yes it will make tons of money, I don't care, I have integrity.

>Waaah! Why didn't they spent 5 gojirrion dollars to model a five minutes cameo character?
Autism as it is.

>random
>clearly a hilarious image

I've seen better CGI in $20m movies.

and yet that movie doesnt make billions like this does. at least its not as bad as Cyborg

>Shitposts on a Mongolian wood carving forum
>"I have integrity."

Man I hate it when posters from Sup Forums post here! I come to Sup Forums to talk to fellow tumblers and resistors

Most expensive part of CGI is creating a model, not animating it. CGI animations are cheap, they just strap a couple of markers on actor and make him jump and climb and walk.
They'd have to spend lots of time and money for a couple of scenes with this insect. I mean, he's not even in the main team. And still owned by Sony.

It's just as bad as cyborg arguably worse because of the missing buldge.

Still looks like garbage. Worse than the video game. No excuses.

They're both awful costumes.

Warnershills know attacking Marvel isn't going to save Just League, right?

A thread died for this.

>Implying Spoderman wasn't always a numale from the start

How quickly we forget that the whole reason people gravitated towards spiderman in the first place is because he was a skinny nerd who lucked into being a superhero, and still gets his ass kicked by chad supervillains anyway.

What kind of booker would ever let a mark get in the ring and have a shoot match? Obviously this is a universe where pro wrestling works the way pro wrestling actually works and Pete had to join ahead of time.

Cry about it

All four flicks are garbage and shouldn't be anywhere near above 30%. Stop bickering already.

This thread isn't about DC you paranoid shill

looks like someone put spider-man in some total war game then put a little extra work in to make him shiny

the worst is normies and geeks will suck Marvel/Disney's cock like no tomorrow when they release it, making over $1Billion.
JL was not that great, but they didn't deserved all the hate, specially when the avenger trailer show shit like OP's pic.

now say it without crying dc fag.

This. It's fucking pathetic. This seems to have the same retarded "open portal for alien invasion" plotline too.

You expect Sup Forums to read comics?

Cry more bitch tears of impotent rage DCuck, its your fault for paying to see the shit DC's been squeezing out since 2013

so much salt is bad for your health

For DC films to live, the Snyderverse must die

It was happening before JL anyway

Yeah I'm salty that Disney keeps ruining my favorite characters and stories.

Marvel spoiled the general audience.
Now for normies, superhero movies must be "le funny jokes" and has "le wacky action and drama".
When they try to add a serious tone they shit the bed.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Congrats, both look terrible. We win Sup Forums!

>When they try to add a serious tone they shit the bed.
Winter Soldier

>blaming a company for trying to reach every demographic
I hate disney, but they are doing a great job at reaching marvel to the normalfags.

>AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my God, man, inhale first! You're going to die laughing like that.

that was a shitty movie user, even marvelfags agree.

Sacrificing quality for quantity shouldn't be praised unless you're a shareholder.

Whooooo, a random user on Sup Forums has "integrity", look everyone, he won't be seeing Infinity War "on principle"!

Who gives a rats ass, it'll make a billion and then some without you you sad pittle DCuck. Fucking kill yourself faggot

>Children complained about the Homecoming CGI and yet it still managed to rake in more than dceu's highest rated film

That didn't have a serious tone.

>Winter Soldier was a shitty movie
Well, that's enough Sup Forums for me for today.

samefag

Why do you care? You're losing out on good visuals for the sake of some Disney kike's bottom line. Congrats user?

>What kind of booker would ever let a mark get in the ring and have a shoot match?
Paul Heyman in 1996.

Dude, DC had 4 tries since 2013 to make a cinematic Universe and three out of the four times it failed.

Wonder Woman was the only good film and that got mucky around the final act. Thankfully we also got the Lego Batman movie too so 2/3rds of this years DC Movies were good.

Surprise, surpise, the one DC movie that is poorly received this year was Justice League.

Snyder (and Goyer) are major problems that need to be taken out. I've seen Final Fantasy side games with better reception than Snyder movies

FF10-2: 86%
FF13-2: 79%
LR-FF13: 66%
Crisis Core: 83%
Dirge of Cerberus: 57%

That doesn't even compare to the numbered entries either which are even higher.

Yeah go back to your safe space

>Peter's spidey senses are tingling
>He looks out the window
>Big fucking spaceship hovering in the sky that everyone else is already looking at

Gee, what useful spidey senses I'm sure he would have missed that if it wasn't for those timely superpowers

>comic has shit art
>Sup Forums gathers for some light hearted keks

>capeshit has shit CGI
>NOOOOOOO STOPPP CGI IS NOT IMPORTANT STOPPPP THE SCENE IS ONLY A FEW SECONDS SO IT'S OKAYYYY STOPPP

If you don't think this board has legitimate shills, you probably are one.

NYAAAAGHH

The hairs in his arms stood up, that's not necessarily spider-sense. Maybe it's some electric wave the space thingy is sending.

The advantage the Infinity War suit has over this is that Infinity War will actually be released

Sup Forums's cartoonfag and moviefag sides are the worst part of the board
Legitimate cancer

It's literally Power Ranger tier

He saw it first.