youtube.com/watch?v=IPqzi0byuBw
youtube.com/watch?v=59fv2zbS6pY
youtube.com/watch?v=MCNiwPYqR2o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e89zKY26XA8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YahOtMY_7tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't know it still ran

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxdXNX_NIOk

I physically cringe every time this comes on screen.

MY KNEES

>CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, KIDDO

In 26 and never have seen this adin my life, is this a regional thing?

Try watching Let's Make a Deal or The Price is Right on CBS every weekday, they know seniors are the main audience so you get all these knee brace and diabetes commercials

Not only that, they have a Black Version that plays on channels like BET.

MY KNEES ARE FUCKING HURTING, YOU FUCK IDIOT

I WANT MY YOUTH BACK

You DO NOT know TRUE PAIN until you watch this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=xeiyZWGgoQ4 [Open]

Didn't the people making the knee braces get sued, because they didn't work?

They also have different phone numbers too.

Second one must be people trained in ebonics.

It's such a shame TNA is such a shit show these days

That commercial may blow but I do love RockAuto.

>you can still see white grandma behind black grandma

I want to fuck the Abilify lady.

Is this what hell sounds like.

Fuckin Rock Auto

youtube.com/watch?v=IPqzi0byuBw

And I thought a pepe edit could never make me laugh again.

wew

Sorce?

She's already taken

By the pill

>When a commercial has more quality and animation then most western cartoons.
How embarrassing.

This looks like some 2000's music video

>A cartoon about the abilify lady overcoming depression in the artstyle of the commercials.
I'd watch it.

>the same commercial but with black people

Why? Blacks won't pay attention unless it also has blacks?

CUTE

My grandparents don't have cable and all the commercials tend to be full of black and old people.

This was actually a common thing back in the day. BET used to run black versions of existing commercials.

When you show me a mainstream western cartoon that's animated at three frames a second like the average anime, then you can look down at them.

The animation looks like something from the 90s. Its kinda depressing as nothing really looks like that anymore.

No television-grade cartoon ever looked like that. When you're animating a 30 second commercial, you can afford to put more effort in vs. animating a full season every single year.

The average anime looks better than the best cartoons on U.S TV right now.

My eyes are bleeding from that color palette.

The artstyle looks like something WB had in theaters in the late 90s. Kinda reminds me of osmosis jones. Also the soft lights simulating sunset takes me back to simpler days of reading i spy halloween books in kindergarten while watching ahh real monsters on tv. I hate growing up.

>meanwhile in 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=59fv2zbS6pY

Yo what show is that?

We're just getting started. Better get out the Lisa Frank school folders and get used to it.

First of all, fuck you for rubbing it in. Second of all, that came out in 85.

Money shot transformation sequences don't count. That'd be like me using Fantasia as an example of "average" western animation.

I was specifically commenting on the animation. TV animation is never that nuanced, with that much follow-through or secondary motion. That's reserved for feature-length movies or artsy short films. Or commercials. Case in point, this looks way better than anything on the actual show ever, ever did:
youtube.com/watch?v=MCNiwPYqR2o

Battle spirits saikyo ginga ultimate zero

>Battle spirits saikyo ginga ultimate zero
Bless

I know, but the colors look like something from a 90s animated film before everything was turned into inferior CGI, and even the artstyle looks like its from the 90s. I know its cheesy to get broken up and sentimental about the art for a fucking depression pill commercial, but for the past few years ive been so nostalgic and sad about my current state that only the smallest thing triggers some harkening back to better days

That's from the 1st movie.

I'll stop wasting everyone's time and post something you want to see because no matter how many webms I post, you'll never be satisfied.

That's 21 seconds of my life that I'll never get back.

IS there art of her fucking the pill?

Oh, god. That broken window.

Looks better, moves like shit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=e89zKY26XA8

>depression is a sickness that must be cured with experimental medicine that causes more harm than good
What did the pharmaceutical companies mean by this?

FUCK I REMEMBER THIS

>just call 185838947289478268894378931490475588369964785479726885686471899636836883686368468460814894747954855957983590

CAN’T USE YOUR STAND?

Being incapacitated for an initial week and living with mild headaches is a decent price to pay for not wanting to curl into fetal position and die 24/7, but not everybody actually needs chemical assistance.

>be black
>only saw the white version
is this what privilege feels like?

You aren't watching Black-Centric channels, that's why.

It’s on Adult Swim all the time

>tfw no art of the wolf lolis or shota

MY KNEES

>a cartoon made for a one time commercial has better animation than shows that have to put out constant content

It's almost like it's easier making an animation for a 10 second commercial than a 11 minute tv show

You just gotta look hard enough. Or draw your own, that is, if you can draw. :P

is where they at

Reminds me of those awful Wii U commercials that starred a black family that I only saw on UPN. Every other channel had a white family.

>mfw seeing art of a tranny version of him

>Wii U came out in 2012
>UPN shut down in 2006
Are you from a different universe?

they made a black version of this.. same voices tho just made the characters black

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YahOtMY_7tg
Svengoolie did a parody of it

More like 1980s. Gotta move those color tvs.

And sometimes the chemical assistance just gives you the motivation to finally kill yourself.

Was it the CW already? Fuck. Time goes too fast

[instantly cuts off to different commercial]

Yep. A lot of people don't realize that dicking around with mood stabilizers can push somebody in the exact wrong direction. That's why people being medicated with this stuff need to be properly educated/monitored and therapists who diagnose this shit need to actually do their jobs.

It's like that Ritalin shit from 15 years ago. Doctors treat the problem by chucking medication at it like a cure-all, instead of properly analyzing which kids would properly benefit from it (and how much) and which would suffer.

>It's like that Ritalin shit from 15 years ago

That shit will fuck you up. I stabbed a dude with aluminum siding from his own house. They deserved it but that shit ain't normal for a 10 year old.

They are broken machines to begin with, no one cares what you do with used goods.

The Black Version also plays on The Game Show Network and the Food Network

It was a godsend for my brother, but half the kids in his class were either turning into zombies or going apeshit on medication they shouldn't have been taking.

Well, yeah. We're here, aren't we?

Yeah no it works. But it was heavily over-prescribed and I definitely got the bad end of it.

It damn sure didn't make me pay attention in class, I know that much.

I've seen both version playing on various channels.
I'm not sure what to think.

This and OP. It's like, they couldn't pay someone a few more dollars to make something passable beyond a college tech demo?

>comments were disabled
Can't imagine why.

I’m old u little shit

>it's a commercial with terrible audio but eye blindingly bright white background playing in the middle of the night.
I just want to watch Law & Order before bed damn it

>Doctors treat the problem by chucking medication at it

>experimental
no, there are plenty of tested medications for it
>causes more harm than good
no
if you're going by the listed side effects, that's to cover their asses, most people don't have any of those side effects, and they're largely in case that medication doesn't work for that person

It's missing the live action versions.

RockAuto is great if you enjoy putting Chinesium shit on your car.

Look for "Symbicort_Commercial" on Rule 34 or E621. It exists.

How much would a 90-120 min movie with fluid 2D animation cost?

I could have sworn the black version of this commercial had the grandma on a skateboard with police cars chasing after her. Must have been a fever dream.

>You're selling your action figures?! You love those!
Fuckin' man children caring more about plastic than the dog.

this is wrong on so many levels.
what if he goes too hard and passes out due to lack of oxygen or something? HMM?, GWOAMPAH ?

The Naruto movies are usually well animated. The Will of Fire was fucking beautiful.

Knowing how it is this day of age, probably millions. If only Princess And The Frog was popular, we would probably have more 2D animation from Disney.