Sup Forums characters with canon fetishes

Sue Storm: gets turned on by violent, retarded villains murdering civilians, kidnapping her and trying to kill her husband and relatives.

What are some others comic book characters with strange, canon fetishes?

Namorfag: gets turned on by violent, retarded villains murdering civilians, kidnapping Sue Storm and trying to kill her husband and relatives

All of them.

I hope that storytime user stops on by again.

He can't. This is not a Namor thread.

Yes he can. It's a Fantastic Four thread this time. So he has way more material to choose from.

He has a fetish for blondes and redheads. Role-Play as well. Nothing on BDSM and stuff though.

Dis is my favrit maymay!

And he will choose cuckshit, because F4 is about it.

I'm glad your arguments have finally devolved into exclamations of "cuck shit". All it does is show how pathetic you've become.

How am I supposed to describe "cuckshit" without using the word "cuckshit"?

Ant Man and Wasp: Giantism and Dwarfism

What fetish would Laura have?
Because of her prostitute history she cant just be into vanilla sex.

Magik:

Brother Complex
Virgins /ss/
Demon Gangbangs

Deadpool is a feeder/chubby chaser

Shulkie is into men who can overpower her (that non-canon Juggernaut fuck)

Mark from Invincible is also a chubby chaser, possibly feeder, Kirkman is too much of a hack to explore it and would rather murder people

Mr. Immortal fucked Big Bertha and was in a relationship with her, so yet another fattyfucker

Danny Rand has jungle fever

Karolina / Lucy in the Sky has a goth fetish because of her weird Nico obsession

Chase from Runaways, definitely a chubby chaser because damn Gert is a fat bitch in the new arc and he still wants her

Did I forget anyone?

Jake the dog is into feet, big time. It came up mostly in the early seasons.

Greg Universe looooves tall women. Steven might've inherited that from him.

There was a rival prince in Long Live the Royals who had a snoring fetish.

Also, don't know if youd call it a fetish, but Star Butterfly has a serious oral fixation. She nibbles on her wand when she thinks about her crush and even flicks her tongue against it.

Mary Jane is into bondage.

Wallace Wells is into guys with glasses.

Scott Pilgrim is bicurious and likes lesbian sex.

Ramona Flowers likes being dominated in a sort of pet/master daddy/princess sort of way.

Oh yeah, Finn is into women who can kick ass too.

I forget which She-Hulk issue it was but Sue / Reed are also apparently in to light bondage.

>gets turned on by violent, retarded villains murdering civilians, kidnapping her and trying to kill her husband and relatives.

That's not a fetish OP. That's called "being a normal female human being" they all get turned on by violent psychopaths.

Scott has a fetish for making Emma dress up as his dead wife

Not every woman is your mother, son.

Have you ever talked to women user? Every single one of them has a sob story about an abusive relationship. Meaning every single one of them saw some violent piece of shit and said "Yeah... I want to fuck that guy" regardless of how innocent they try to make themselves out to be.

>being this blatant about which board you come from
OK, robot.

>Being this blatant about being from reddit/tumblr

Okay normie. Feel free to go back to your safe space and your wive's son.

Aw, touched a nerve? Even if you act all dismissive and shit, she still won't fuck you, you know?

It's alright user. You'll find a way to get back at all those "holes" or whatever you pathetic people are calling them now.

>Have you ever talked to women user?
I don't think you have ever talked to a woman, if you think that this kind of question is normal.

Vanilla sex is literally her fetish because of all the fucked up shit that happened to her. The prostitute shit was nothing compared to what was done to her at the facility. Shed probably gush just being put into the missionary position.

Wonder woman loses her ability to fight back when she is in bondage.