Spider Man 2099 va Batman Beyond

youtu.be/As04VInQ-3U

How does Sup Forums feel about being wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QU1w2icYZyM
youtube.com/watch?v=Dp-bjnn_aOE
youtube.com/watch?v=QU1w2icYZyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well how does it feel to be a faggot who still watches Death Battle?

>death battle
>superman got infinite strenght

This is better be b8

pretty good

I knew Terry was going to win because this video already told me that.

youtu.be/QU1w2icYZyM

How many times does he have to lift infinity, punch through infinity, and hit people through infinity before you weebs just tap out?

Superman is dirt easy to beat if you don't fight him like its a karate tournament. Unfortunately for every shonen shit protag that is EXACTLY what they try to do.

This was dumb.

In what way?

Isn't Miguel like, a fucking scientist?

Miguel should've won
The fight was okay
Season 4 has been better than 3

facts

There is an argument against using all combined continuities of Superman to fight someone though

Wait.

When could Terry lift more than 100 tons?

Yeah he's a geneticist.

I didn't expect Terry to edge out Miguel in raw stats. I thought Terry's invisibility plus Miguel's lack of spidey sense would be more important.

I was right about the flashbang fucking over Miguel.

The Penny. The boulder when he saved Aquagirl.

>Flashbang fucks over Miguel

>When he has a fucking hood on to protect him.

I was correct in assuming they would let Bruce support and that would help him win too

In every way.

>Penny smaller than the tower they use as an example
>A fucking rock.

One continuity, you mean different writers, which is kind of bs because some writers say hes barely planetary while others wank him to be god level. It just depends on the writer.

>punch through infinity
What did they mean by this?

You know that's the same sort of thing they did in the WW vs Thor fight.

WW's bracelets are powered by Zeus's Aegis and she gets most of her high level powers as gifts from the gods.

Yet with the Thor fight, Thor couldn't use power from the Odinforce because they classed that as Odin helping Thor.

Lyla should have stomped.

superboy prime cracking the source wall, presumably

Has Sup Forums ever been more butthurt?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp-bjnn_aOE

>because some writers say hes barely planetary

Like?

Please.

Is she better than Brainiac?

That's not going to help him when he's actively using his super vision to try an track Terry.

Having Batman in your ear is almost a superpower in and of itself.

He and Peter pulled back a tilting antenna tower.

Even if they gave Miguel greater strength its not going to help him overcome Terry's other advantages.

I am mad that they undersold Peter's Master Planner feat. He said it was MORE than a locomotive EASILY.

Setting that at around 100 tons is an extreme lowball.

Mxy's tower in Rebirth.

Her weapons have been apart of her standard arsenal since forever. Even the sword has been around for a couple of years now.

Odinforce isn't something Thor normally has because surprise surprise its usually in Odin. Giving Thor Odinforce would be the equivalent of giving Wonder Woman her Trinity powerup.

The tears were DELICIOUS. I called Wonder Woman speed blitzing his ass into the ground and I was right.

Poor Thorcucks. First Whor takes his dignity and phallus symbol, then he's turned into a dudebro on the screen, then Wonder Woman kicks his ass. I almost feel bad for them. I was once a Thor fan. I used to buy Bronze Age singles out of longboxes at my LCS.

But when something is bad you don't give money to it.

>he have to lift infinity, punch through infinity, and hit people through infinity
None of this makes his strenght infinite

But user.

They DID give her her Trinity power up. They gave her the Godforce form she has currently, that has not been a part of her regular powerset at all.

What's funny is they basically had to break every rule to make Diana even a contender though.

It's hilarious.

No you idiot, the powerup she got in the Trinity miniseries along with Superman and Batman. Not the godwave form which HAS been apart of her standard arsenal since Nu52.

Such as?

Call it what you want. It's more than enough to put your favorite shonen character in the ground.

Aw. I was hoping he threw a punch and hit every villain that ever existed.

Maybe.

He did that with Brainiac, but just Brainiac and all his versions.

Rules broken for WW

>Used the best feats for WW vs just general or current feats for Thor
>Outside help for WW with her speed of Mercury compared to no Odinforce ( which Thor can tap into without Odin's direct assistance )
>Giving WW all of her specific magic item power ups, then forgetting the Iron gauntlets and belt.
>Purposely misinterptets the Berserker Rage
>Literally half of Thor's skills left off the table.
>Forgetting DC's Thor counterpart Wundajin is literally stronger than Diana.

>Miguel somehow loses to Terry

That's not how this works

>Just general or current feats
They pulled the World Snake feat from way back in the Silver Age while ignoring all of Diana's feats from around the same time period because MUH CRISIS.

>Speed of Mercury counts as outside help

Lol what? Does her strength of Gaea skill of Artemis and all the gifts she's had since she was a baby also count as "outside help"?

Should we take Thor's hammer away because it's an actual sapient being given to him by his daddy? Diana was born with her powers. Thor had to get his hammer.

>Forgetting iron gauntlets and belt

They didn't forget the belt. And the gauntlets wouldn't have helped him.

>Misinterprets the Berserker Rage

Hasn't it always been a power multiplier at the expense of going crazy?

>Half of Thor's skills left off the table

His Silver Age hammer tricks aren't going to help against someone who arches Circe. He's simply not going to have the time to shrink her down like Hyperion or fling her back through time when she' going FTL+ swinging any one of her several god killing swords at his head.

>Wundajin stronger than Diana

You mean the failure god who couldn't save his universe from getting destroyed by outside forces?

Wait, you're talking about Wundajin right?

This season hasn't been there most controversial yet, but if there's anything more satisfying that collecting the tears of batfags, it's watching spooderfags wallow in self pity over their fucking messiahs being outmatched.

>Blessings of Gods that actively run out if the God is taken out of the question
>But Diana was born with them so it doesn't count.

Every time Zeus is taken out of the picture, Diana loses many of her Zeus given powers, pretty sure at one point even the Aegis was broken by that situation.

And yes, they purposely ignore that the Iron Gauntlets and Belt BOTH work as force multipliers.

Thor's Warrior's madness doubles his strength, speed and durability, at the cost of going into a deep battle-lust where he ignores friend from foe.

They haven't even fucking calculated the Midgard serpent feat correctly. He didn't just "Lift" the Midgard serpent, he lifted it above his head and broke it's grip on Earth.

I mean they used the Broken God page to make Diana sound faster, but that's how Thor travels around Midgard anyway.

>Talking shit about Wundajin.

Yeah, because Diana solved the same problem Wundajin was having right?

Oh wait, Wundajin sadly doesn't have two mary sues to back him up.

I haven't seen a single spider-fag complain about the results though.

>Wait, you're talking about Wundajin right?

Oh fuck!

Yeah that's something you Marvel guys have to swallow. The DC crowd has never fucked up like they did with Secret Wars. Say what you will about Wonder Woman, she didn't fail her world and then become Victor the White's cuck police in the new world.

>Vergil vs Sephiroth is the season finale
I'm both relieved and disappointed.
Disappointed in that I don't think it's Season Finale material
I'm relieved because judging by the leaked episode list it could've been worse

>Implying Thor corps wasn't fucking awesome.

Not really a complaint about the Miguel fight, but at the end when they were talking about Pete's peak strength, they didn't use his most impressive feat. Most impressive strength feat was when he lifted the Daily fucking Bugle. Has anyone done the math as to how much that must have weighed?

>Every time Zeus is taken out of the picture Diana loses many of her Zeus powers

Didn't she still have them in Darkseid War though? She still had her blessing kit even when Billy had to switch out to a new set of gods.

To be fair, that's like saying Diana should have stopped Superboy Prime.

Super Power Beat Down did it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=QU1w2icYZyM

I want my Starfox vs Rouge Squadron already.

Oh well. At least we're guaranteed more Final Fantasy fan tears. Those are great, almost as good as DBZ fan tears.

>Being the cuck police of Hickman's waifu Doom

user I wouldn't wish that on Gwenpool.

What are you talking about user? Wonder Woman doesn't have Odinson and Thor to back her up.

>Everyone thinks Sephiroth should win
>Sup Forums unironically thinks Vergil has enough motivation to do it
It's Dante vs Bayonetta all over again

I just liked the Thor corps.

Corps are always fun, Like the Lantern Corps or the Captain Britain Corps.

If Tifa can loose to a fucking RWBY character then Sephiroth can loose to motivated Vorgil.

>Mixing multipliers to try and play the numbers like a DBZ fan.

user do you really want Thor fans to regress to that level? Even if you gave Thor the nod in strength he still gets butchered in speed.

>How Thor traveled around Midgard anyway

You mean how Thor gets speed blitzed by Wolverine and The Mongoose?

>He is faster than I

THORKEKS WILL DEFEND THIS

Apparently the Daily Bugle is Forty Six stories tall, so whatever the weight is, it sure as fuck blows the If This Be My Destiny feat way out of the water.

Have you read the fucking thread?

>Starfox vs Rouge Squadron already.
how should they handle it?
Should they go strictly with 64's roster or add in Krystal and the Star Fox 2 pilots?
Does the Great Fox get considered?
Rogue Squadron's members?
Would it be in the atmosphere or in space (both ships have different speeds in those settings)?

I'm not into weeb stuff but why would Sephiroth win? Isn't Vergil like the prototype for all those modern super fast swordsmen with big swords and white hair?

>Isn't Vergil like the prototype for all those modern super fast swordsmen with big swords and white hair?
Sephiroth came before Vergil

>Deathstroke stabbing the Flash.jpg

Who fucking cares about this shit
Spiderman 2099 was an awesome comic book
Miguel is a great character with cool powers and his suit design is perfection, it is great on its own, but especially as a legacy character in his particular setting and the suit has a sensible origin as well
Why the fuck did they change his costume in the recent run I'll never understand

Terry guy I only vaguely remember from the cartoon

Does he have any comics worth reading

(Miguel is everything miles isn't)

I see literally no way how Rogue Squadron could defeat Star Fox.

Arwings are fucking bullshit.

The average New York 50 story skyscraper is 250,000 tons, so somewhere around there. That's more than ten times what Death Battle said his upper limit was.

It should be space as that's probably the most "iconic" setting for both.

The roster will have to be determined. Who are the most iconic X-wing pilots? Luke, Biggs, Wedge, Porkins maybe?

>Does he have any comics worth reading
Just the tie in stuff.

You gonna post the page where Thor beats him then?

For what purpose? Dredd would fuck his day up before it even started.

No matter what you post, WW was still worse than Ragnarok :^)

I've hated Death Battle ever since they said Clint would win over Ollie even though they admitted it would be close but their Marvel fanboy obsession showed through. Fuck that.

Which one was the one with the Thermo-nuclear arrow?

This never happened. Why can't anime fans accept that Post-Crisis Superman alone spans like 30 years of stories?

The vast majority of Superman stories between 1985 and 2017 are 100% canon. Don't blame Death Battle, blame DC for its insane attempts at continuity.

Clint does have the best raw stats...if you don't count Ollie's Silver Age feats where he puts Clint to shame.

Basically young red glove Ollie would murder Clint. Any other version wouldn't.

Both, shockingly enough. And its not even their weirdest.

I don't know, if Clint used something other than a fucking Bow and Arrow he's up there for top hacks.

I think Clint being fucking deaf is the biggest clinch here.

Why? Because fighting and winning is all they have.

You take fighting out of a Superman story you still got a good story. You take fighting out of DBZ or Naruto or whatever you're left with nothing.

They mostly used All Star Sup's

His tie ins are decent/good. His actual comics get turned into crap.

You mean the death battle that already had a canonical fight wherin Clint won so hard that he stole Black Canary from Ollie?

Not the best versed in FF7 knowledge but Vergil most likely rocks Sephiroth in terms of close combat

It mainly gets dicey when the materia and magical shit comes in. What DT / specials does Vergil have access to again (I don't mean magical sword projections but other stuff like how Dante has Quicksilver etc)

>Spider Man 2099 va Batman Beyond

I've wanted to do an Amalgam character for a long time that was a combination of these properties. Spider-Bat: Beyond 2099 would be amazing.

I don't think I read that issue but I don't imagine he supported the weight of the whole structure by himself
If he was under the building, it mostly supports itself
Not that 25000 is any less retarded than 250000

What does that mean, tie ins to what exactly

Though it didn't sound encouraging

The comics that tie into the show.

He got comics at the time of the show?

Yes.

This used to be relevant pre-Rebirth fusion but now all Post-Crisis feats are canon. Sorry!

Sephiroth has attack animations that include destroying the entire solar system, when, in reality, they do very little damage.
There are manmade Mecha walking around that are leagues above him in the same game, and it's only Sephiroth's intentions and determination that make him formidable.

Fanfaggots have since hyped up a competent, above-average swordsman into God+1, despite that not really checking out. Given that Vergil can, and does, move at the speed of light and can attack through the fourth dimension like fucking Nyarlathotep makes the fight really one-sided.

Ollie and Clint if you gave them every trick arrow they've had canon or not could murder Thanos and Darkseid easily. Granted for how long of course? Ollie has had Kryptonite Nth Metal plus any rare DC material arrows. Hawkeye has had Adamantium and Vibranium etc etc. In theory if you get hit by a GA or Hawkeye arrow Meta or not it's gonna sting some.

Sephiroth came first. Vergil is, by all logic, way the fuck out of Sephiroth's league. It's like asking who would win between Yamcha and Vegeta. Or Batroc and Surtur. Or Mike Tyson and a bobble head doll of Adolph Hitler.

Both Ollie and Clint have gotten very good at guns, swords and martial arts over the years besides the bow but never at the same time though. Like nu52 Oliver got nerfed to kinda get better post Rebirth and Clint got way better in Ultimate and post Bendis but now with Kate Bishop shenanigans is fucked again. I wish DC and Marvel would both keep them OP.

>Superman is dirt easy to beat if you don't fight him like its a karate tournament.
Not true. Superman is incredibly intelligent too. Otherwise Luthor could beat him.

It's pretty clear his big Solar system attack is some sort of illusion thing since he can use it again and again respawning the solar system just to blow it up and fail to kill the good guys.

I always wanted there to be a rifle using superhero with impossible trick bullets.

Lex has gotten close.

>Mike Tyson vs Adolph Hitler bobble head doll

I would pay money to see this.