What's the appeal of Thanos?

What's the appeal of Thanos?
I didn't know anything about him until the Marvel super heroes game.

Is he just a BBEG?
Just doesn't really seem that interesting.

he's the ultimate cosmic Virgin in the body of a Chad

he can effortlessly beat your favorite character but he always loses because he's at the end of the day he's a total fuckup

he has a pretty cool off and on again bromance with Warlock

he's not deep but he can be quite amusing if you can get over the fact that he WILL make your favorite character look like a little bitch

He is very complex and deep.

He wants a girlfriend, so he murders half of the universe.

He is impossible to beat, he only loses because DEEP DOWN he wants to lose.

I almost cried typing this. Too deep, man.

no one thinks he's deep or complex you faggot fuck off

Have you ever considered reading a comic book?

He's the ultimate power fantasy for betas.

>He wants a girlfriend, so he murders half of the universe.

He was created to be Marvel’s Darkseid

so many casuals ITT

Worse part is that he gets cucked by Deadpool.

>BBEG
Ugh

Who is the girl?

After Death refused to sleep with Thanos after he destroyed the Avengers he got so pissed off he created a female version of him that he could bang. Literally the "now we wont be virgins" meme.

>he only loses because DEEP DOWN he wants to lose.
It amazes me that there are still people who think this.

Thanos doesn't lose in IG because he wants to, he loses because he makes a stupid mistake. Warlock suggests that deep down this is because Thanos knows he is not worthy of such power. Is Warlock right? Maybe, maybe not. The important thing is that the pattern Warlock lays out is enough to give the logically-minded Thanos pause and retire to a farm to contemplate this notion.

Death

I always took Warlock to mean Thanos knew this wasn't the right way to gain Death's favor so he blew up the plan subconsciously. I am curious to the other moment Warlock alluded to because he said there was three moments, 1st was Cosmic Cube era Captain Marvel and the 2nd was what happen with Nebula and the Gauntlet.

>he has a pretty cool off and on again bromance with Warlock

Warlock is that weird kid that creeps people out but him and Thanos are the only ones that are willing to hang out with each other and put up witch each other's shit. Warlock also brushes off Thanos' attempts at killing him and he calls Thanos out on his shit.

So they formed a friendship without even trying or realizing it.

Fucking someone gets it

Also the other thing that bothers me is that people don't get Death's feelings for Thanos. She does love him but she cannot love him the way he wants. Thanos is also that boyfriend that fucks shit up all the time and maybe you like roses but he goes and fills your house to the brim with roses. Maybe you like dogs? He steals every dog he can find and throws them all in your house, then tries to become Cesar Milan and obsesses over not being good enough for you until he gets ALL the dogs for you regardless of you being able to take care of them or not.

So Death feels suffocated by him, Thanos is a tryhard fag that fucks things up. Yet she loves him because she takes him to her domain when he dies, she bothers to talk to him, and she has cried for him.

dwell, nobody is inocent on this. Death has her own blame on this. Comunication is key to a relationship. She didnt tell him anything when Thanos was doing his own crazy shit.

Watching him get cucked by Deadpool was hilarious.

well she was his ideal.
he must have really loved himself.

Keep crying.

Why did Warlock give him the reality stone anyway?

>It amazes me that there are still people who think this.
I know, right? Where did they get this idea?

And those people who know better would be called DC fans

"Terraxia"
Thanos created a female version of himself to make Death jealous

Probably from out of context pages like the one you posted.

They are not exactly similar. Death is an all powerful abstract entity, while Thanos is a mortal weirdo that obsesses about her.

Infinity Gauntlet was entirely her fault. Thanos was dead and she brought him back, and amped up his power just so he would cause some trouble for her amusement. Then he went and grabbed all the infinity gems instead.

Quads of truth.

Thanos so beta the guy loses because he thinks lowly of himself and subconciously self-sabotages.

like calling up an ex-boyfriend for a fling and then the next day he shows up with an engagement ring

Don't think that Death is mentally stable. The reason Thanos destroyed half the universe in IG is because she asked him to. The reason she acted like a cunt to him then when he had the gauntlet is that she hated the idea of submitting to anyone. When he was a child, she orchestrated events from him killing animals to butchering his own mother. She tried to kill Thanos by turning his son into the Phoenix and taking away all of Thanos's empire and powers.

She's looney and far from neutral "loves all equally, is an impartial abstract entity".

The reason Thanos and Death don't work as a couple is that Death wants to be on top, wants Thanos as her servant, while Thanos wants Death as his equal and lover.

We don't talk about Aaron and Lemire's Death.

But he's superior so how does that work when the copy is better than the original?

it's a bit messier than that, Thanos wants to have death as a soulmate/bride, death can't do that, it's why she is so warm to Deadpool, he understands its a cycle and just wants to die, for it all to end and be part of the cycle, Thanos wants to be the exception and be special to her.
Also death isn't nuts, her issues with Thanos and the gauntlet was stated in the books, Thanos could have at any point give her what she ask and then given her the gauntlet, that was the smoking gun of it all, his love was clearly in himself foremost. Think of it like a Parent that knows "what is best" for the child and refuses to let the child have a say in the matter, that was Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet.

He's dull imo

I disagree, but I respect that.