Concerns?

It looks like a rehash of Avengers 1 with worse CG and too many characters

looks kinda gay

quips

cgi

not a developed villain

Nope. Looks better than everything the DCEU has put out, so I'll be gloating here for a while.

>Quips
Wasn't one in the trailer
>CGI
You need CGI to make the movie
>Not a developed villain
Movie hasn't released yet so you don't know

kinda worried about the number of characters but I think they're smart splitting them up the way they are

not expecting much depth for anyone but Cap, Tony, maybe Gamora

it will suck

Oh, god, it's gonna tie into STAR WARS!

AAAAAAAAAA!

No Whedon and no Gunn means no quips and I need quips to live

I'm fully expecting the Guardians not to show up until the final act just to save our heroes before Thanos really fucks them.

Then they all have to regroup for Avengers 4

Gunn's characters barely even quip, the humor comes from their character quirks rather than snappy one-liners.

Also its two part movie and all this trailer shows is him arriving on the planet with just two of the stones.

ITT: DC crybaby circle jerk

Did you actually read the thread? Stop turning everything into your consolewar bs

It's a one part movie. They ditched the part 1, part 2 thing.

No one mentioned DC autist

>Movie hasn't released yet so you don't know

man shitting on plate.jpg

Huh. Weird. These don't look like concerns to me. Just shitposting. 62239But okay. Have at it, fellas.

>Concerns?
This board will turn into even more of a live action shitter. There's ten threads up about this crap, and only a trailer has been released.
Fucking take it to Sup Forums or stick to one thread.

It'll be so good that the mass suicide of DC shitters will cause Congress to pass a law prohibiting Marvel from owning a monopoly on good movies

Spider-Man. I am afraid that cock gobbler will steal all the screen time. It's worse because Spider-Man is the worst character in this movie.

>Marvel
>Good movies
Tell another one.

I'm concerned for how the DCEU will survive after Justice League and this movie

>Spider-Man Homecoming shits the bed
>This erases all the good Marvel movies.
Quit being such a contrarian.

Are you though?

The two armies colliding on the battlefield. It's like I'm watching Justice League with a decent leadup.

>not a developed villain
are you retarded

Avengers 4 is still the Thanos story tho

Is Winter Soldier part 2 of the Captain America movie? It's still the Captain America story.

It's a Pirates of the Caribbean thing. The story starts in this one but "finishes" in the next one. Brolin is still go for Thanos for Avengers 4.

I'm most concerned about 1) backpedaling (stopping half-way or giving character deaths the DBZ fakeout treatment) and 2) tonal insecurity (throwing in quips for the sake of it instead of letting serious moments breathe and resolve naturally).

Still better than anything the DCEU has shat out.