I just watched the Peanuts movie

I just watched the Peanuts movie.
What's up with Peppermint Patty's constant fuck me eyes? Does this movie want me to be sexually aroused by Peppermint Patty? I don't recall her ever being so sexually aggressive. Help

General Peanuts thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OEL-gz03ta0
youtube.com/watch?v=BblbMtvwfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=z5STH3abkIY
youtube.com/watch?v=teUcshR14h0
peanuts-search.com
youtube.com/watch?v=eGopQvlMDnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Peppermint Patty is best girl. I hope the little red haired girl's grandmother dies of heart failure.

This is funny because the movie emphasized what a lazy worthless piece of shit she is, and did little else with her.

The only true ending for Peanuts is a Charlie Brown - Peppermint Patty - Marcy polygamy ending.

Peppermint Patty was always hard into Chuck.

Because Peppermint Patty will just assume Charlie Brown and Marcy's affections for each other are just them trying to cope with their love for her, love that doesn't actually exist.

Ma salam alakum?

>I don't recall her ever being so sexually aggressive

She wanted to jump Chuck's bones super hard althroughout the Thanksgiving special, user. Haven't you seen that.

Also, this may ruin the Thanksgiving special, or perhaps make it better for you, but Peppermint Patty was voiced by a boy in that.

She's not looking at you, blockhead. She wants to fuck Charlie.
>Peppermint Patty is best girl.
agreed

Lesbians also need dickings.

MA SALAMA SUCK MY DICK, BITCH

Why is this the only actually good Blue Sky movie

youtube.com/watch?v=OEL-gz03ta0
youtube.com/watch?v=BblbMtvwfCY
Patty is simply perfect it's almost scary.

She's not Muslim.

>Patty ends up fucking gorgeous when she gets older

Her aggressive flirtatiousness only masks her true insecurities.

I always pretty much assumed that Peppermint and Marcie were bi and very likely to be in a commited relationship later on, but also very likely to invite Chuck over for a threesome every once in a while because they're kinky as shit.

Why is this multi-talented Olympic tour de force pining for and wasting away over a worthless retard like Charlie Brown?

>He's never seen it

Fucking nignorance.

> not posting the whole thing

Because he's as into baseball as she is, and truth be told she's as socially awkward as he is. She's just an awkward extrovert, while he's an awkward introvert. I don't think Charlie Brown has any reason to be into her back, but her crush is completely reasonable.

>I always pretty much assumed that Peppermint and Marcie were bi

When was the last time you actually watched or read Peanuts?

A lot of people got this impression actually. It's pretty mainstream.
I think it's 'cause they have good chemistry.

I think it's largely because the whole "sir" thing on Marice's part, tomboyish-ness Party's, and the fact that joke is told so much like the Aquaman is lame shtick.

I mean in truth Marcie will fight a bitch over Charlie B.

That and they're some of the few characters that are really segmented off from the rest of the cast. They interact with others, but rarely, and usually in superficial fashion. They're a pair, whether it's romantic or platonic.

Shit like this makes me really not sympathize with Charlie Brown anymore.
All his suffering is well-deserved, and if he dies alone then that's fine by me.

>Literally the clueless harem protagonist to an extent.

What are you talking about? Charlie Brown's perfectly reasonable throughout all but the very last strip, and in the last one he's just a bit dense.Considering the kid's almost always dealing with some small tragedy and fighting just to keep the small positives he does get, it's not surprising he doesn't know how to react to girls actually liking him.

Because he's best friends with the actual object of her affection: that "funny-looking kid" named Snoopy.

YO MAMA SO STUPID SHE THOUGHT JUDO WAS SOMETHING YOU USE TO MAKE BAGELS

> I've never read the actual comic strip
She wanted "Chuck's" dick 24/7

It's hard to tell from the art style, but Peppermint Patty is supposed to be ugly in-universe. And she's also borderline retarded in terms of all academics. Sports are the only thing she's got going for her.

Nigga what!?

Man, I miss the peanuts. There was something about the series that made it different from most comics/cartoons that dealt with kids.

>that last panel

notice me, senpai!

ya mean its lighthearted doesn't try too hard to be funny but is still comedic in a charming and endearing way?

I'm a lucy kind of guy.

Peppermint Patty has always been like that.

NIGNORANCE?

yeah, that's what made it so great. It made them realistic.

What was Charles Schulz thinking when he did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=z5STH3abkIY

>Supposed to be ugly in-universe
I don't think that was Schulz's intent, sure she thinks she's ugly when comparing herself to the Red-haired girl but I don't think other characters are calling her ugly.

I SAID YO MAMA SO DIRTY WHEN SHE GOES FOR A SWIM IN THE OCEAN EXXON HAS TO COME AND CLEAN UP THE SPILL

>Chuck enters the upside down world
>Chuck gets possessed by the giant tentacle smog thing
>Chuck controls the creatures to tear Patty and everyone who has oppressed him apart

I think it's self-esteem and the fact she has interest in "guy" stuff.

To be fair, this whole special had a pretty odd soundtrack.
Even the choice is odd, I never heard of D'CuCKOO until I watched this special; and their studio music (which is "world music" shit) is completely different from their work here.

She is also interested in ice-skating, that's pretty feminine but I understand what you're saying.

Why did she like stamping on Charlie's balls so much?

Why did Schultz's wife?

He's one of the many jackass faggots who have no clue how to read people.

I am amoung brethren of similar shit taste

>not fucking the jocky tomboy and her geeky girlfriend in college when everyone's experimenting with sex
Literally God tier of sexual hookups.

It's because they don't read the comics. They just see one strip where Marcie calls Patty sir, and bizarrely assume it's some BDSM thing and not because Patty is a tomboy. If they read more than one strip they would see both Patty and Marcie were in love with Charlie. But that's not as progressive as LGBT.

Cool

MA SALAMI BIGGER THAN YO SALAMI

>SALLY: Big brother, your girlfriend's on the phone!
>CHARLIE BROWN (thinking it's the Red-Headed Girl): Oh boy, oh boy! Hello?
>PEPPERMINT PATTY: Hey, Chuck!

I loved the Peanuts movie so much.

You have to wonder why she liked such a fucking loser

She's a woman.

They wanted to make clear that she is not a dyke, but just a tomboy.

Well she is the embodiment of his first wife.

THIS LOOKS LIKE AN AMUSEMENT PARK FOR AUTISTIC CHILDREN

>want red headed girl bullied by Lucy bothered by Patty end up with settling with Marcie

The whole "sir" thing started because Marcie was originally a lot younger than Peppermint Patty.

Patty was a Junior Counselor at summer camp and was assigned to a bunch of younger kids; one of them kept calling her sir because she was in charge of the group.

Marcie wound up being so well received by readers than Schulz made her a permanent cast member and aged her up as well but kept a lot of her original ditsy personality.

The same basic thing happened to Lucy who was born when Charlie Brown was already four or five years old and Linus who had to be about a year younger than her and are both now roughly the same age as Chuck.

>tfw let my peppermint patty get away and she overdosed last year
Don't turn away good people from your life, lads.

Effects of being expose to this site, makes you autistic and faggy

I agree with your advice.
If I didn't keep in contact with the girl I loved the most when she moved when we were 14, I don't want to think what would happen to both of us.
But we did keep in contact with each other and now we're engaged with each other.

While she was away, she said our relationship will be on a break, even if we can still be in contact and be close with each other.
And I had a ton of exes during the time she was away.
We reunited just two years ago and the wedding takes place this December.

But anyways, where's the threadly "best girl" poll?
I feel that it hasn't been posted yet.

What's problem with Patty user? Everyone loves Patty

I don't give a fuck how you feel about charlie, you can't say he don't got hoes to fall back on

I heard same beats sang by truffles in blackface imo.
youtube.com/watch?v=teUcshR14h0

This is the only thing of significance that Franklin has ever done in his entire 60-year history as a character. A rap/breakdance combo.

How many of the characters would touch Charlie Brown's wangus if he just left it flopping out of his pants and went about his day like normal?

His attractive quality is that despite how he's always in a self-pitying mood and how he always fails at shit, he never gives up.

And Patty never considered herself a catch.

why is this so lewd?

YO MAMA SO BLACK, WHENEVER SHE STEPS INSIDE A CAR, THE OIL LIGHT TURN ON

>Someday, someone is going to look at you and say "Behold! A great beauty!"
>Linus doesn't

Shakespearean, my man. "Shall I compare thee to a mid summer's day?"

>You better give me my blanket back, I don't think I'm ready for this.
Top 10 moments where shit suddenly got too real.

To quote Plasqualo
"I ship it HARD".

Because Charlie Brown treated her like shit during her formative years.

>tfw Peanuts was the original harem anime

>Meta
Source?

That's what I've been saying for years and no one believes me.

...Is this what childhood was like before the internet?

For children with friends? Yes.

Also, letter writing was a thing.

Hi people. I've been putting together a Peanuts search engine. It's in a very early state at the moment, but I plan to be updating it with more search records, as well as more precise search options, and features such as displaying transcripts. I hope you will all like it. Feedback is welcome.
peanuts-search.com

Because Patty herself is a loser, arguably even more so than Charlie Brown

Where's the obligatory tom boy copypasta?

> That feel you'll never knows who Schultz shipped most, Charlie x Marcie, Charlie x Patty, Charlie x Red Haired Girl or Charlie x Snoopy.

Yep. I wish I'd old enough to have lived such childhood (minus be a loser).

Delete this

Peppermint patty is always trying to attract Charlies attention. I think it has more to do with her wanting to prove to herself that she isn't a lesbian. Or she is looking for a beard.

Be a tomboy looking for atention isn't the same as be a lesbian. Girls can be 2 times more feminine and still be gay like a rainbow.

The old before Charlie Became a depressing sack of loneliness, although I don't know why since Lucy and Charlie use to hang out and do everything together it was cute.

You're holding my hand, Chuck.
You sly dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=eGopQvlMDnY

The way the largest part of their noses are right between their eye dots has always bugged me

breddy gud user

how are you transcribing the strips? by hand?