What have we done?!?

Will this really save America or have we put our country on a dark path?

We are saving this ship

we fucked up bad but who cares it's all burning either way

kek wills trump onto the path of light

You handed the Democrats a no-contest 2020 election.

10 Clinton coins have been deposited into your account

Trump will protect the rights of Christians and keep our borders also prevent doomsday for 4 years

kek who cares, we are about to literally meme a person into office. This is a great day for memes everywhere.

Chaos was the point of this, only way out now is death

What part of "chaos magic" do you not understand?

>belieivng the empire was evil
>they literally had cops patrolling on a shitty sand planet and got rid of slavery
>beleving that meme magic isn't the force

that hive mind

In order to rebuild, you need to burn to the ground first.

You cant fix shit without tearing down what stood before it.

Stocks be damned, the economy was fucked no matter what. We need to restructure everything

because theyre going to lose every state for the next 200 years

>WITH NO SURVIVORS

>mfw the meme gets taken WAY too fucking far

America was fucked either way.

We're just voting for the most interesting way to fucked it up.

FUCKING FAGGOT SHIT NO WW3 DRAFT IM DANCING WITH MY FUCKING SELF RIGHT NOW

>dark path
Stop overreacting you dumb fuck, when Trump gets elected he's going to be stone walled harder than Obama ever was by the other branches of government since all the politicians hate him and 4 years from now they'll be announcing some democrat cuck will be the next president

>tfw with a conservative in office Sup Forums is going to turn liberal just be be contrarian

Stupid republicunts ruined this country, they should be thrown out, you stupid cunts need to die

They didn't get rid of slavery. That is non-canon. Also Sheev was obviously a jew.

IT IS ALWAYS THE DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN. AND THE DAWN IS COMING.

WE HAVE DONE EXACTLY AS HE HAS PLANNED.

KEK WILLS IT, DO NOT BE AFRAID.

WE ARE ETERNAL.

WHAHAHAHAHAH SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOW WILL SHILLDAWGS EVER RECOVER?!

YOU'RE WELCOME REST OF THE WORLD

WE SIT HERE AND SHITPOST ALL DAY FOR YOU

Of course, but we got to do it to end establishment, so get a fucking torch if the path is too dark, you wimp.

Go to California, do what must be done

this

those who doubted kek will be vanished

have faith

Someone has to bring balance to the force.

Don't worry. No one will work with Tbag. His damage will be minimal. It will send a message to the elite. Maybe Bernie will make a difference in the Senate. That's about all I can hope for. At least that stupid cunt isn't going to be president. I wouldn't be surprised if she shat her pants and stroked out having her just rewards snatched away from me.

as I write this, I hear repubs take over the house. shit.

Are you guys already having second thoughts after months of meme warfare?

Were you guys just being contrarian all along?

Does anyone here actually support Trump?

WE DODGE WW3, WE ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDS WITH RUSSIA, WE WILL ENFORCE OUR BOARDERS AND RESPECT OTHERS.

THE NEW ENLIGHTENMENT HAS BEGUN

Fuck it man, in a world gone crazy you fight fire with fire. Might as well go full retard senpai yolo desu

of course i do

praise kek

praise trump

I mean, as fun as the Trump meme is, he is not being elected as king. The United States is not an autocracy. Yes, there are more Republicans in the senate, but if his shit is not supported by the Judicial branch, it is over. The Judicial Branch is OP

Nothing wrong with being buddies with another world power

OUR BONDS WITH RUSSIA WILL BE STRONG, AND THEIR WELL DRESSED WOMEN WILL COME TO US IN DROVES.

This

Our country was heading down the "Not with a bang but a whimper" path with all the limp wrist nu white males being indoctrinated by liberal universities.

China would've became the new world power and we would've faded into irrelevance.

The liberals will throw a fit and potentially cause mass chaos but it will be a necessary chaos to make america great again.

Going against Trump would be the same as going against the people. They'd be risking their own elections by butting heads with Trump.