This looks better then Infinity War Thanos

>This looks better then Infinity War Thanos
There is some Catholic Church levels of denial going on over in the DCuck camp

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DChad here, no one claims this. Only snyderfags maybe but they're retards and non-readers anyway so fuck 'em.

It's true though.

>marvel has a dozen big cgi villains
>everyone loves it
>justice league has a big cgi villain
>everyone criticizes it

I don't get it.

Well maybe when DCEUfags were constantly larping against those "terrible" Marvel villains, they would offer something different, but nope, it's been big CGI monsters in all but ONE film from them.

No one is saying that. People like you keep bringing up DC to defend the garbage CGI in the Infinity War trailer though

Steppenwolf and doomsday

Michael Shannon's Zod is an amazing villain.

He looked pretty good, but i'm sure the color was fucked up by whedon, i get the feeling that he was supposed to look "darker" so his face would looke more yellowish and pale.

boards.Sup Forums.org/qa/thread/1743794/

But Marvel villains have been terrible for a long time. You can still count all the good ones on one hand. Comparatively DC is in their "phase 1" so they don't have as big a bunch to choose from.

Marvel phase 1 had Iron Monger, Destroyer, Whiplash, Abomination, and the Chitauri. Only Captain America 1 didn't have any big cgi enemy. And yet DC gets all the scrutiny. The first time someone complained about the big bad was Ultron and even then his most picked apart faults were his quips.

Even earth-2's Steppenwolf looked better than this Lord of the rings shit.

fuck, I'm a capefag and I agree with this. Give capeshit it's own containment broad. call it /cape/
Hell throw in a /you/ for youtube shit while we're at it.
I'm not even being sarcastic, I'd just prefer things this way

I'm an mcu guy all the way, and I honestly think Steppenwolf looks better then Thanos without his helmet

>Michael Shannon's Zod is an amazing villain

I don't get people who say this. He was basicaly Malekith, but more robotic.

>I don't get people who say this. He was basicaly Malekith, but more robotic.
you saw another movie probably, Zod had a lot of nuance to his character and really good reasons to do the shit that he was doing, he was a tragic figure in a way.

And Malekith was doing his shit because his people felt physical pain over the way that the iniverse worked (being a race older than it), doing it "for the people" is the same shit.

yeah, I've kinda given up on even interacting with them at this point. them defending Cyborg's CGI but shitting on Ironsuit Spidey perfectly displayed their lack of credibility.

Zod was a crazy bastard and you saw a lot of him and got to see his motivations. Malekith had a lot of that cut from the movie that would've made him more sympathetic. Marvel did the same thing to Whiplash.

I disagree.

Stop IP evading, MCUcky,

easily the best part of the trailer. if he looks this good the rest of the movie I'll cum buckets.

>Michael Shannon
>Robotic
Shannon is like a better Nic Cage user where has has control over the mania.

Iron Monger could've been a decent villain had he lived. There was history with Tony there and he wasn't just LE MEMEY BAD GUY
Ronan had the attitude, but no establishing arc for him to be a more menacing villain. Had he survived I think he could've been p. good
I like Hela, i'd like to see her come back

Steppenwolf fucking sucks, and they managed to do the impossible and make him even less interesting. They should have ditched the generic Dark Lord shit that we already got with Ares and went full Kirby either with his original look or this

>"Then perish."

>And yet DC gets all the scrutiny.

Because their villains are somehow even worse.

The big villain of your huge fuckoff teamup movie is Dobby with 2many gains, the big villain of Wonder Woman was Nigel Thornberry with 2many gains, Suicide Squad had a swamp witch and leftover Gods of Egypt assets, and BvS had Shrek and the singe most embarrassing interpretation of Lex "Piss Bottles" Luthor possible. The best you have is Zod, which is pretty fucking sad.

At worst MCU villains are just kind of boring, like Ronan. The DCEU ones are fucking embarrassing.

At least Thanos' mouth syncs up with his speech when he talks.

Stane was a basic villain that got the job done as an antagonist. He was the best IM villain, not including Hammer who was more of a side villain.

Once again, DCEU has 5 movies. Remember when the only good villain MCU had was Loki? Phase 2 was worse for their villains. And yet the big cgi villain is somehow a bad thing, maybe because Marvel overdid it in the past and everyone got tired of it?

Either way it's still hypocritical double standards.

>Remember when the only good villain MCU had was Loki?

Stane and Red Skull were also good.

>Either way it's still hypocritical double standards.

No it's not because all the DCEU villains have been shit with the exception of Zod. If they weren't shit people wouldn't call them shit.

And Enchantress wasn't CGI and she was worse then the rest of them. Stop your lies.

>Stane and Red Skull were also good.

They weren't bad but they weren't that good. This is why nobody talks about them. Just like all the other one and done villains they didn't leave an impact and were forgotten.

>No it's not because all the DCEU villains have been shit with the exception of Zod.

So four shitty villains and one good villain. Sounds like phase 1 of the MCU to me. MCU had Fiege and used the Iron Man cookie cutter formula to keep everyone happy and you know what? Good for them. MCU has a winning formula and they'll keep using it again and again and again and again.

This is why I wish the DCEU was better. Competition would get Marvel to try harder.

I hear they're recreating Richard Pryor in CGI to be the main villain in justice league 2

Mmmm naw...

Who got killed.

He looks incredibly awful in motion. Like he's not even their.

But Marvel has competition. Its the Xmen CU.

Yes, Apocalypse was a flub, but Deadpool and Logan were literally two movies the MCU cannot make or compete with. Of course, this will change if Disney reacquires the properties. Then, Disney will REALLLY need the DCEU as a competitor. .....Or Sony can make an adequate Valiant universe and btfo DC and Marvel

Maybe because people can tell the difference between Iron Monger and Yellowjacket? Ultron and that guy from Thor 2?

I wouldn't be surprised if people thought Steppenwolf was Ares from WW. They're virtually indistinguishable

You forgot Incubus.

Ares actually was quite close to the comics.

Cyborg's CGI was far less shitty than I expected. And next to the Superstache, Steppenwolf, and those whitty plants at the end, it was brilliant.