Sup Forums says this movie is terrible

>Sup Forums says this movie is terrible
>don't go see it
>there's nothing interesting in cinemas so I decide to check it out
>It's pretty damn good
Sup Forums is like the representation of faggotry on our astral plane, this was fucking great, it was more light hearted then BvS but it felt like the same universe, they even got me to actually give a shit about cyborg, jesus christ.
That post credits scene was really fucking bad though

>taking anything Sup Forums-Sup Forums says seriously
I'm just here for the memes.

I'm just so fucking done with all this company war thing and going HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB over meaningless bullshit like spidey's suit

Well to be honest, it was a pretty bad movie and probably the worst way to show the first on screen meeting of two of the biggest and most iconic cape here's ever. They rushed the Batman vs Superman fight so we were completely robbed of the emotional impact of seeing the World's Finest standing on opposing ends, and the trailers spoiled everything that could have been a surprise Wonder Woman and Doomsday.

The movie itself was just not good, the best parts were getting to see Batman actually be able to fight, not like the Shatner styled fights either that we got with Baleman. Not trying to company war or anything, I just honestly felt like what little good the movie had wasn't enough to redeem it

CAPESHIT BOARD DISCUSSION

OP is talking about JL you spastic.

I agree it was pretty good. I think Batman was a little too quippy in the wrong way and I didn't enjoy him literally stuttering in the climax of the film but his dynamic with Diana was good and Flash and Cyborg were also great characters. Aquaman was medium but if that's the direction they are going with the character then whatever, I don't have any particular attachment.

>I think Batman was a little too quippy in the wrong way
His first scene with the robber and the parademon REEKS of whedon with LE EPIC CASUAL DIALOGUE which doesn't even make fucking sense considering everyone is convinced Batman is a fucking demon
Other than that, the film is pretty good

Its not bad, but not great either. And a Justice League movie that doesn't get me excited is a fucking waste of a JL movie

>but not great either.
Very few cape movies are. And none that are part of cinematic universes. (Not counting Fox since they predate the MCU meme).

Sound to me you just have shitty taste, OP. It's not a good movie on any stretch of the imagination.

I trusted Sup Forums about Man of Steel and I never lived it down. Never trust anyone.

>on any stretch of the imagination.
On my stretch it is.

Man of Steel is good though. Especially after you listen to the score and realize it's good even though you were bummed that William's music wasn't in it.

just a shillbot malfunction
don't worry about it

Zack Snyder sucks

literally fuck you my man

I meant the Man of Murder memes. I didn't watch it because I thought it would be bad. Huge mistake. And now I'm mad I'll never get to see the Superman vs. Zod fight in theaters. Is there any reason to live?

Agreed it wasn't the best movie, but it was a good one.

I liked the movie. The reshoots were noticeable and I didn't like how Steppenwolf was so easily defeated. I liked the Legion of Doom setup. A lot.
However, I would still like to see Darkseid. I hope that Darkseid invades and the JL and LoD have to "team-up" to stop him. A la JLU

To be fair, Spidey's IW suit is the worst suit he's ever gotten. Not Cyborg tier, but it's a lowpoint for Spidey

Let me guess, you thought Avengers sucked, right?

This. Props for not being terrible like BvS, but when you're carrying the weight of a crossover superhero blockbuster, you better come out swinging or don't come out at all. Even Avengers 2 has greater points than JL, and a lot of people outright hate that movie

How about a Power Pack film akin to that of BH6?

haha you fucked yourself out of a treat my friend

>and a lot of people outright hate that movie

For incredibly inane reasons

JL was better than BvS but still a bad movie

Only Snydercucks say that BvS was better

not that guy but quality wise avengers = avengers 2 = justice league
(i liked them all fine, not really good movies but enjoyable capeshit)

people (on Sup Forums) just get assblasted about their particular idee fixe and trash individual movies but not the others

and the gerneral audiences developed a preconception as to how a capeshit flick should look and dont feel comfortable if it diverges from it

Why was batman acting like tony stark? Why did batman feel guilty? Why did batman want to revive superman? Why was superman evil?

>quality wise avengers = avengers 2 = justice league
I'm a DC fanboy but no, Justice League is not quality wise in the same lvl as Avengers 1 and 2, it don't even look like a finished product yes,more like a leaked movie that will be only finished at mid 2018.

Why did Tony Stark try so hard to kill winter man when he knew he had been brainwashed?

Snyder.

How did big bad know tony would meet cap in clone room?

Risk vs reward.

maybe thats your bias, that youre a dc fanboy, im no fanboy of either, if anything im quite familliar with marvel comics, less so with dc

ofc you are right that both avengers look like movies that went through proper, trouble free production, unlike justice league

but all it means to me is that justice league could have actually been better while avengers are all they could be under the circumstances

well yeah, this place is filled with marvel dick riders. Marvel can literally make shit and it will break a billion at the box office.

what does that matter, the mother fuck enjoyed the movie and youre trying to create some company war bullshit.

>I'm a DC fanboy

no, no youre not.

I feel you might have fallen trap to what happens sometimes when word of mouth sets your expectations. I enjoyed Ang Lee's Hulk, but it was after hearing for two weeks how bad it was. I wasn't impressed with Dark Knight, but it was a month after it drop and all I was hearing was it was the best cape flick ever. In both cases I wager my adjusted expectations effected the outcome. That all said I went to see JL after all the bad press and I still thought it was awful, and I like parts of BvS.

i Thought Iron Man 3 was complete dog shit, but made a shit ton of money with good reviews. I must have shit taste

I have no idea what you are getting at with that. It relates nothing to the OP or what I posted.

i dont know

And just like the suit from the PS4 game, it’s starting to grow on me.

>, it don't even look like a finished product
I keep hearing this but the movie seemed pretty complete to me.

Also we got to see dianas mom a LOT more naked than in WW, that was pretty nice

>it was more light hearted then BvS but it felt like the same universe
The plot of Justice League absolutely requires you to forget about the characterizations, character development, and main themes of the rest of the DCEU.
-Diana remains reluctant and troubled
-Clark was always Reeves and never conflicted, withdrawn or menacing at all
-Batman always worshipped the Supercock.

Narratively it barely works in the DCEU, it asks you to have too hazy a memory of the other films. But go ahead, see it six times for the sixe, if you like.

Because even WB finally went 'fuck Snyder' and that can only be a good thing

Honestly, I think it's too late for the current incarnation of the DC movies.
If you believe they can get a Man from U.N.C.L.E. tier performance from Gadot, you're more optimistic than I am.
Wonder Woman was 90% Chris Pine charisma, CGI fightan and Stuntwoman action. Diana reads a few lines and grabs at a baby. She made Chris Hemsworth look like Al Pacino.

The rest of the cast is not that good, and have too many hours of bad movie stink on them.
Cavill is going bald, Affleck is going to pieces. Miller is a bad meme and Aquaman....

Honestly I think they should push Aquaman to 3 weeks past Black Panther and punt if it's not a hit. If Aquaman is sub-700 million it's time to recast Batman and do some Gotham movies, maybe some Vertigo.

With Fox and Sony starting to gear up for multiple movies, the seasons are going to be too crowded for this middling Snyder-derivative shit.

easy mistake, not that many people even bothered to see JL.

>Diana remains reluctant and troubled
Hardly, she just feels guilty that all of this was her responsability
>-Clark was always Reeves and never conflicted, withdrawn or menacing at all
I know they don't spell it out, but is clear being fucking dead had an effect on him
>-Batman always worshipped the Supercock.
He felt guilty about trying to kill him and also enjoyed working with the guy.

I'm not one of those KINO faggots but do we really need everything spelled out for us with LE EPIC QUIPING?If anything, the only thing that doesn't make a lot of sense is batman not royally fucking that robber

They did not explain the villain's deal at all and the mother boxes dont even work like that. Also it was way too short. Those are my main issues and all are probably due to WB's retarded demands.

>Hardly, she just feels guilty that all of this was her responsability
She's reluctant to go along with Bruce's plans for raising Superman at all, and we trot out the idea of her being out of the picture for 100 years. She also allows Bruce to hypocritically rail on her for not being like Superman all this time, when BEING Superman was his murder-trigger. She's supposed to be at least 120 years old, she just stands there like a confused gurl.

>I know they don't spell it out, but is clear being fucking dead had an effect on him
What I'm talking about is the world, Batman and the other heroes, everyone acting like he was an uncontroversial Chris Reeves type Superman. To the extent that Batman is weeping about him being a better guy. Batman has been fighting for people for decades, Clark was a drifter-busboy up until a year ago at most.
He's blatantly worshiping Superman as his hero and inspiration, which is retarded, he knew the guy for a DAY. Most of which was a shoving match.

JL goes way too far on a limb trying to rehabilitate Superman as a property, guess they shouldn't have shit all over it from the start, kino apologists aside.

They are too many films in to start pretending he was always the Superman adults expected in the first movie (and that they falsely advertised with the trailers).

>Listens to text on a retarded imageboard
>Doesn't make his own opinion
C'mon son.

>The plot of Justice League absolutely requires you to forget about the characterizations, character development, and main themes of the rest of the DCEU.

I enjoyed it more because of this.

Not saying it's a great film, but it felt good and comfy watching. A safe casual film, even fun at some points.

>Diana remains reluctant and troubled
her reluctance is towards putting the other three beside her and batman in danger as well as toward batman's plans. She's clearly not "reluctant" as she's shown stopping a terrrorist attack in the very beginning.

>Clark was always Reeves and never conflicted, withdrawn or menacing at all
Literally untrue. He was reborn, and was literally still kind of an asshole but that's I guess due to the fact that he was freaking the fuck out. Then he went home and was happy to be alive with the woman who'd accepted his posthumous proposal. Why wouldn't he be happy?

>Batman always worshipped the Supercock.
He came the realization, as we've been REEing for years, that Clark was more human than him when he realized a human woman was willing to throw herself over his body to protect him. The speech with Alfred doesn't signify a complete wiping of history it signifies a change in his thinking. And as Superman did for him, as he clearly did for much of the world even in BvS, he believes he can do for the league and the planet, he can give them hope.

He ends BvS saying this. How does that barely work?

Literally everything you said here was untrue.

>It's pretty damn good

>I'm such a super pessimistic faggot, but only when it's the DCEU

As someone who loved WW and Spider-Man this:
>Wonder Woman was 90% Chris Pine charisma, CGI fightan and Stuntwoman action
Can be said almost exactly the same about Spidey. All CGI action and Keaton was the only worthwhile performance.

I'll ignore your typo.

>Literally untrue. He was reborn
I think he's talking about before he died. The world was treating him like he was always this great guy and beacon of hope in that first sequence, as if to indicate he was always like that, when the entire point of the last movie was how the world, and Batman, was distrustful of Superman and the effect it had on him.

That was like the whole point of the movie to be a real world reaction to Superman. This movie just pretends he was always Reeves Supes

>when the entire point of the last movie was how the world, and Batman, was distrustful of Superman and the effect it had on him.

Batman was in the minority with his doubts. The rest of the world did openly worship Superman in the movie. Why Superman let a TV talk show, bat vigilante, and a random spray dude get to him despite that, you'll have to ask Snyder.

>That was like the whole point of the movie to be a real world reaction to Superman.
So you're going to ignore the people waving to him as he pulled the ship to safety? And the people flocking him like a God in mexico? Or the monument that metropolis built in his honor and then turned into his tomb? as the other user said opinion was a best divided on superman. He was already loved by millions if not billions.

>Didn't liked JL

I feel like on /co liking that movie is tantamount to heresy.

Considering Sup Forums is marveldrone central you're not wrong