2 questions :

2 questions :
1. Why and how does a skeleton like lady death have nice boobs?

2. Will we see her shine at all I'm infinity war?

what the fuck. did they let a horny japanese man draw this?

She's not a skeleton but a figure representing death.

True i do mnow of her fully human-like appearamce, but i mean how does she expect the image of a skeleton with titties to make sense

a figure representing death where coincidentally all the parts of the body you can see look like a skeleton but the rest has some rockin' tits

>a reminder that deadpool cucked thanos
>a reminder that deadpool 2 comes a month after infinity war
>a reminder Josh Brolin is playing thanos and cable (in deadpool 2)

These are weird connections

She can make herself look like anything she wants, she doesn't even have a real form.

CAPESHIT BOARD DISCUSSION

He's obviously after her loli form.

When it comes to movie/comic coincidences, my favorite are the actors playing Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver were a married couple in Godzilla. And of course the cut scene with Tony hinting at incest between the two.

What about Tony already fucking Aunt May before Homecoming happened?

It's practically confirmed Hela will be playing Death's role.

No, it's not you faggot, Hela literally was killed by Surtur.

CB Cebulski is a writer.

>Why and how does a skeleton like lady death have nice boobs?

Those arnt boobs, that is where she keeps her extra skulls for spooping people.

Or the time Tony was having sex with an alternate universe Peter?

Based weeb man.

Those are some huge-as-fuck boobs for a literal skeleton.

What?

Trailer for gay priest movie in Tropic Thunder.

Stop spreading this meme, retard

Not even the first time.

In what logic does breasts represent death? The thing that gives milk and nurtures? Do they only have the functionality of smothering people to death? Is that he had to make them so big?

>2. Will we see her shine at all I'm infinity war?

Fuck no. Marvel doesn't think it can sell that normies because it would be too "weird" or "complicated" for them, so Thanos is just a generic conqueror trying to "bring balance" to the universe or something.

You see Death's appearance is different for each person. For Thanos, he sees Death as a beautiful woman to be wooed, others shes a horrible skeleton. This is why her face changes from panel to panel
I don't understand how this complicated at all, its pretty straightforward

That's Hollywood for: one of them got casted first and they got their friend the other job/role. "Because I work well with them"... Because Hollywood pretends it's not run by sex and nepotism and social cliques.

>I don't understand how this complicated at all, its pretty straightforward

"Conceptual entity" is too complicated for normies. It seems straight forward to you because you read comics and have an imagination. But normies imagination is limited to what they don't have to think too much about or what is seen as cool and socially acceptable in their cultural-religious peer group.

Having Death run around is going to have a bunch of them say "DUR I DONT GET IT WHY IS THERE A SKELETON LADY RUNNING AROUND!?!?" I'm not saying I don't want it. That would have been part of the first scene in the movie if I was writing the script. But Marvel doesn't base these things on the comics or for people who read them, they play on the dumbest common denominator.

>China is the reason why we may never get Death
FUCK! I didn't even think of this, fuck China

maybe because her breasts are so large they could smother you to death?

>a decade later Spider-Man canonically becomes his fuccboi
Dare I say Hypercrisis?

>Chloe is cast as Banners underage niece and gets to play She-Hulk

>the grim reaper is too complicated for modern audiences

Don't be that guy.

Don't you worry, true believers! Coco is gonna make skellies mainstream in the mainland. And also, do you really think the Chinese theaters would let this movie pass?

The mouse is 10 steps ahead of everyone else in the business.

Sure. Not sure how China views Death so I can't speak to that example. But if steps on anyone's religious beliefs they're going to complain. Bringing Lady Death in gets kind of spiritual too and that's not flying in the a world where "Gods" are just aliens.

No but the Grim Reaper being a woman you can woo and seduce IS too much for them.

>The mouse is 10 steps ahead of everyone else in the business.

I think they just dumb everything down and then over hype it.

>I think they just dumb everything down and then over hype it.
Yes, they do it all the time, is part of their business. But the important part is the fact that they already got one movie past the Chinese impositions.
It's not crazy to think they could do it again, especially with a project as big as this one.
Think about it
>it's briefly stated she's the avatar of death and never mentioned again
>thanos just calls her m'lady over and over

>that pic
Lmao thanos didn't want to be caught by space chris hansen

An abstract

Death wasn't Thanos's so your white boi cuck fantasy doesn't add up

This thread isn't solely on capeshit. We're mostly discussing Skelton tits you fucking autist. Youve been spamming your corny crusade thread all over the board bit you're coming sy us just because we merely mentioned infinity war

I hope someone breaks your arms today to stop you from posting

>Will we see her shine at all I'm infinity war?
I don't think so, at best they'll put a mexican with the face painted because China

She's not a skeleton, her flesh is just invisible.

Isn't she an abstract being? She doesn't need flesh if she doesn't want to
(Although your explanation does give plausibility and is interesting )

Every cradle is a grave.

DIO!

>"Conceptual entity" is too complicated for normies.
>I thought Gozer was a man
>It's whatever it wants to be
Done. Easy.
Sup Forums has a real problem underestimating normies.

>using a 30-year old movie as an example of current year normies' intelligence

Amd Ben Reilly is already cucking them both.

Wrong

More like he isn't into little girls, at least read the comic since he's creeped out by her choice of appearance most of the time.

>muslims go see a movie
>muslims see death personalized
>this is against Koran
>muslims blow the theater up

Thanos sees her as a woman and Skeleton he doesn't really care how she looks really.