Scott Pilgrim vs Your Opinion

Now that the dust has settled, who was best girl?

Kim

Knives, easy.

>who was best girl?
I'm fairly sure that sentiment goes against everything the comic had to say about women and relationships.

Wallace

Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and go with Knives too. Knives not only wanted to change for Scott but basically change her whole lifestyle from when she was a fragile young woman from high school to this now mature person. And what bothers me is that Scott had a momentarily moment to get away from the punk rocker too cool to look at him and probably might cheat on them when he gets some form of recoginition.

But he ignores the one girl who basically was willing to even hug or kiss him .She probably might had fucked him too.

Game+game soundtrack>movie+movie soundtrack

always kim. when was this ever in question?

uh he definitely fucked ramona and envy and... I forget if he fucked kim but probably what else are high schoolers gonna do?

Neil

Lisa is really sweet so her

Kim Pines for the most part but don't ya dare sleep on Lisa though. Next to Envy Lisa ended up doing the most with her young life since she was an actual actress to a degree, not to mention that she was the first girl to push Scott to be cool and somehow still held a torch for him.

Yeah Scott and Kim fucked in the back of a car at least once before he moved away during high school.

>Knives
>Mature

Very good opinion user.

Knives wasn't mature, she held onto a petty grudge for the better part of a year, always trying to find ways to make Scott jealous by dating Young Niel or trying to throw her underage pussy at Stephen Stills. She was just a casualty in Scott's love quest, and while she did deserve better, Scott helped her be more open and out going, as opposed to being a shy bookworm.

Obvious best girl is a tie between Kim and Lisa, kinda hard to choose

Lisa or Kim.

I honestly think it should be Lisa, by process of elimination, since she didn't have enough screentime to display her flaws

I also liked Envy but yeah when Lisa came back for that short arc she as fun. Never liked knives or Ramona.

but her flaws were clear as day, Lisa showed she was as human as the rest

But compared to the other girls, she didn't stick around long enough to make said flaws grating

Kim or Knives depending on my mood. I think we can all agree that Ramona is hot garbage.

But imagine the shitstorm that will entail mang

that's why she's perfect for Scott.

OP said girl. Wallace is all man.

Ramona of course

He's still the best choice

>a momentarily moment

what a postilicious post

Probably Lisa. I do actually quite like Ramona in the comics, though. Don't know why she gets so much hate, she's pretty chill. Movie Ramona is the bitch.

why do you like this?

It is a soap opera mixed with gamer culture... It is almost for girls

Knives is off her fucking rocker, dude.

wdytwa?

Kim

Knives was best girl which is why it's a good thing she didn't end up with a clown like Scott.