ITT:

good series that you've had to stop watching due to animation quality worsening or completely changing
I member watching American Dragon Jake Long and being completely off put by the animation change.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N3ovzJMvoWI
youtu.be/kKlEN-Orlv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DextersLabSeason3

It don't help that they dropped Ben character development making him arrogant and childish again.

This

i stopped watching after omniverse. As you said they had completely shat on his character development, deciding to squeeze all the money they could out of the franchise.

Did the quality drop off? I don’t remembering it being any different from the first two seasons.

Season 2 has really good storytelling but, GOD that artstyle.

Same thing with The Replacements, season 2's artstyle is just worse and the humor isn't the same as season 1.

>Chad dragon vs virgin wyvern

You think the animation has gotten worse or do you just prefer shows looking like garbage?

Both look pretty not great.

Wow. It's like they sucked all of the personality out of the style.

I could never stand the show cause of jakes retarded ass ebonics

This was actually the first one I ever noticed, as a kid. It legitimately felt "soulless" whatever that means

Was it a budget thing, cus the bottom one looks like a dollar store ripoff

Superjail
>Season1
youtu.be/N3ovzJMvoWI
>season 2
youtu.be/kKlEN-Orlv8

Wait what? In the original dub he used ebonics? How bad was it?

Steven Universe. There were more off-model moments in the early seasons, but the more detailed designs for the characters gave the show a real personality.

That's not a wyvern buddy.

This need edit for virgin walk

>hurr durr what is a wyvern

The off-modelling in early SU was for the purpose of making a funny reaction face or telling a joke, just like what Adventure Time did and sometimes still does, in Adventure Time the off-modelling is quite hard to spot.

The off-modelling in recent SU was done because of stupid anime chibi bullshit and laziness. Plus Steven character is becoming inconsistent because the storyboarders want him to act like a 7 year old instead of a 14 year old.

When Johnny Test first started, I did actually enjoy it.

Then suddenly it changed and looked more akin to a stiff Adobe Flash cartoon, albeit a professional one

never good

He looks like an elf.

"Wyvern" and "dragon" are loosely defined terms, nowhere near as consistent as you idiot D&D claim they are. Some medieval wyverns are quadrupedal, for instance.

Omniverse is unironically better than Alien Force and Ultimate Alien

They were told by Disney that they could have another season only if they accepted half the budget. Same with The Replacements.

You're the kind of person that like Teen titans go! and the new powerpuff girls show

+18 to post here kiddo

They changed animation studios and for some reason were not allowed to use the previous designs
the same happened to Xiaolin chronicles

Bee and Puppycat

that and the fact that they kickstarted it for 10 episodes, put out 4 with 3 animation style changes, said "it costs a lot of money to make shows", then said they weren't going to make more, then they made some more except put it on a website you need to buy a subscription to view videos.

Suck my ass Frederaper