I miss him guys

I miss him guys.

Literally (whom)

Taken too soon.

>what is google image search
fpwp

If only he was around to put a stop to Hudlin's jewery.

He was to good for us user, dang it now I gotta rewatch JL.

Literally the only thing keeping WB shows good, he was to DC cartoons what Feige is to Marvel movies.

kys my man

Dwayne Mcduffie, this man created static shock and helped produce Justice League unlimited.
Don is that you?

Who's better? Dwayne McDuffie or Christopher Priest?

(hint) He worked on everyone's favorite show as an animator: Ben 10.

I'm going mcduffie because of his animation work but priest has been pretty consistent in making quality work. Hopefully he can convince Geoff johns to do a static shock movie

>Hopefully he can convince Geoff johns to do a static shock movie
That's out of their hands entirely. It all hinges on the current drama with the Milestone founders.

McDuffie overall had a greater impact but Priest is really knocking it out of the park with Deathstroke and of course there's his legendary BP run.

Priest. McDuffie is overrated.

I thought that Johns only job is to make sure that no future director create donut steel ocs like Snyder superman and follow the source this time.

>everyone's favorite show [...] Ben 10.

Ben 10 ultimate alien was pretty good.

I miss him and I've never ever even watched/read Static. He was the only writer to give a shit about my boy Gravity, other than McKeever, and for that I will forever be grateful. Gravity is a pure-hearted good boy and he shouldn't have been fucked over by shitty writers. If McDuffie hadn't passed away, he and Mckeever would've probably made Gravity into Sup Forums's favourite Marvel character of the 00's.

dis nigga look like levar burton

Getting too old for this board I am.

>Who's better? Dwayne McDuffie or Christopher Priest?
I've never had to choose between them before and I'm not gonna do so now.

Same

>static and Icon and Rocket show up in young justice
>never to be seen again
>flash show basically steals static's premise
>black lightning show is happening and not a flash show

reality is cruel.

Pretty sure Sup Forums had a hand in his death.

nah, you're thinking of that Cartoon Network president...

all we did was ask questions on a site executives don't normally visit. Rich was the faggot who decided to broadcast everything to normies.

>Dwayne McDuffie or Christopher Priest?
Dwayne created Damage Control. Priest has daddy issues and changed his name from Jim Owsley.

Kys

>dis nigga look like levar burton
An actress whose name eludes me met him at a movie premiere and insisted he was Michael Dorn even after he swore he wasn't and she got mad at him.

kusmm