Which hero is a soyboy?

Which hero is a soyboy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2981010/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of them because dietary soy has no substantial impact on hormone imbalances.

Yes it does you fucking idiot

Why is Iron Man a soyboy? If you disregard the Post-NOW! series, he's one of the few Big 2 characters who are not soyboys.

Source?

Go back to shit posting on /fit/

No, it doesn't. If anything, it reduce the risk of prostate cancer.

Trying to create hormonal imbalance with Soy is as effective as trying to kill yourself with almonds.

Why this focus on soy when beer has the same shit in it?

Soy literally has estrogen and iron in it

And almond has cyanide in it. Your point?

r/incel got removed so their userbase emigrated to Sup Forums. Imagine /r9k/ but also conspiracy theorists who believe shit like soy being part of a conspiracy to feminize men.

This site needs to ban retarded newfags on sight. Though it's far too late for that.

Spiderman
Banner
Flash
Groot
Batman

Thats it for current cinematic iterations

How is Banner a soyboy?

Awkward guy who panics a lot.

Hulk is not a soyboy

>Awkward guy who panics a lot.
I just don't think the guy who beat his dad to death could be called a soyboy.

>beats up commies
>industrialist
>fucks blondes and redheads everyday
How is he a soyboy?

>ITT everybody I dont like is a soyboy even though I dont know what it means

get a load of this hipster tumblr cuck.

Bump

Enlighten us then

If soy was such a estrogen-laden feminizer, wouldn't trans people be chugging it constantly?

>the sceptic community turned into conspiracy theorists and neocons

uh

They do actually. They have a soy and spearmint diet.

man the american right owns and aren't at all dysfunctional wierdos

How can you type that with a straight face?

They try but that doesn’t mean it works little soyboy.

Mods ffs fix this board

Please go back to plebbit

Why did you choose one of the least Soyboy heroes you could find for the OP image?

Stark has chauvinistic tendencies, likes to talk about women as if they're possessions (I want one, mine is best etc.) and before Pepper he'd fuck a new one each night and discard them like trash.

Never had any hangups with directly killing human enemies either. or burning them alive with flamethrowers in IM1. Hell, he doesn't even eat healthy, most items we see him consume is fastfood and alcohol.

Just going to drop some actual science on everyone so we can stop all the senseless dick waving
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2981010/

> In conclusion, considering the conflicting results provided by a small number of studies, the efficacy of soy foods in improving menopausal symptoms remains unclear.

This paper is specifically about the use of soy to treat symptoms of menopause: I found nothing (not a damn thing) about the effects of soy on boys and men. There's plenty of opinions about it from educated people, but not a single paper I found that does any research on the topic besides an inconclusive study on prostate cancer.

In other words, there's no science either way, and the way isoflavones (the estrogen-like proteins found in soy) interact with the body is complex, and actual estrogen is found in both meat and milk. Anything can be eaten to excess.

are you Sup Forumstards capable of any self awareness?

who thew fuck cares is still a good insult

no fuck off back to your soy milk latte, soyboy

But doode, the jews!!!!!!1

I hope you're misspelling shit for a goof.

But doode, The Paitriarchy!!!!!!1

Bump

bump is drug dealing slang, get off my board, Tyrone

>posting scientific publications from a reputable source
That's not how you play the game
Go find a random political pundit blog that uses wikipedia and other blogs as sources.

Everyone who has ever unironically used reddit should be subject to a citizen’s summary execution.

>nih
soyboy detected

Wiccan, maybe?

Into 'magic' and taking green cock on a regular basis.

Actually it doesn't. You get more estrogen from love handles than you would eating soy.

The least soy character in both the movies and comics.

Only soyboys can't identify who is a soyboy.