Reminder that no western cartoon can ever be as hype as this

Reminder that no western cartoon can ever be as hype as this.
youtube.com/watch?v=fF0EM1_6BgM

On that note, at which tier is Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann in DC or Marvel?

“Seee-moan?” More like semen.
Your taste? More like absolute shit

>"Man Sup Forums doesn't wanna talk about this anime."
>"If only we could have a thread about it somewhere else."
>"OF COURSE. BAIT SHIT POSTING ON Sup Forums!"
How's that working out so far, user?

Nah dubfags belong on Sup Forums

I started watching this shit on netflix but the animation was so garbage i had to drop it.
Nice going weebs.

It's probably the best show of all time

You must be a pessimistic teen

>Complains about animation on a board that watches nuNick shows
I bet you gave up on episode 3, like a man who doesn't know true QUALITY.

How many episodes did you watch? Don't be a pussy.

He's not a man at all since he didn't finish.

>Durr I believe in me who believes in you
>the power of belief creates a giant anime robot that's really really big
>the villains are animal people and their leader is secretly a good guy (shock!!!!!!)
>the big titty redhead waifu who's there for the adult fans gets an even sluttier costume
What an amazing and well thought out show

It would take some sort of omega level celestial being.

That show fell apart so hard in the second half it was even funny. The only thing that salvaged it was the final battle, it was a train wreck otherwise.

You sounds jaded. Self confidence is beyond important. And the beastmen aren't even the bad guys. Did you when fucking pay attention?

So you didn't get it...

>self confidence is important enough to create giant anime robots
And you're right, I forgot that the real villains were bionicles. What an interesting development

Yup, you're a cynical tryhard who can't even pay attention.

Not cynical, I just don't settle for preteen anime where the secret to winning is to believe in yourself

go back to the anime board you neckbeard

> a show that's 80% hype
> has long-term worth
pick one

>doesn't understand the value of self confidence
What do you think is the best show ever? I'm curious about your edgelord taste.

Do you even get why they hype up the climaxes? Did you pay attention to the ideas?

I pick both. The scene in OP's is already remembered by lots of people. Just admit that you're sad that no cartoon is ever going to be as good.

This

> Dub, not sub.

Sorry bud, the dub ain't bad but the sub is still superior.

Sup Forums regularly discusses anime that has aired on adult swim.

They don't.

They remember Kittan going out in a blaze of glory right before rather than the transformation.

The sub is so much better. The voice actors actually have a timber to their voices. The delivery matters so much in this show.

Kill yourself

How's that 72 years of foreign military occupation treating you?

All of it is amazing. That and the follow up transformation are intense as fuck.

Pessimist

Circlejerking faggot.

>all these americucks still insecure about anime
>m-muh military occupation
>muh hiroshima
I love the salt.

Cringemeister

Wtf are you even talking about, samefag.

It would Speedforce-tier, as in it's so bullshit that it can do anything depending on the plot since its powered spiral power aka believing in yourself really hard beyond reason.

Can you guys stop all this idiocy? The remindet is just a reminder. My question is below that. Where does Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann rank in Marvel and DC?

Gurren Lagann was one of the last anime that I remember all of Sup Forums watching together and getting hyped about, it's kind of sad seeing people bash it these days. Shit man I still remember the threads on Sup Forums reacting to the final episodes, it feels like that show marked the end of the "Sup Forums is primarily about anime" era. It doesn't help that it aired right as the first newfag influx happened that kicked off the "endless summer" of 2007-2009.

It's powered by the paradox of will, brainlette. That's what spiral power is.

This

I feel Gurren lagan, and to a lesser extent Robot Unicorn attack and Galo Sangan, are from the old Era when Sup Forums wasn't cynical and ironic and was just a place for stupid memes.

Based mungposter to the rescue.

If a crossover would happen what kind of threat would they throw at Gurren Lagann?