If two characters have sex with each other in the comics does that mean the fans of those characters should also have...

If two characters have sex with each other in the comics does that mean the fans of those characters should also have sex with each other?

I wish

As a Catwoman fan, that would mean I have the largest variety of potential sexual partners of any characterfag on Earth.

>Gwenfags
Pls no.
My choice amounts to either delusional autists who genuinely think Gwen Stacy was "le pure waifu" and not a dumb boring bitch or more obnoxious fanbase who only know her because of Amazing Spider-Man movies and fucking Spider-Gwen.

>be IronFag
I guess I have a lot to choose from?

Batman fans = normies
Catwoman fans = old lesbian ladies

It can't happen.

I'm only 25, asshole

>Spider-Fag
I'd be banging a lot, but I don't think there'd be many actual girls I'm banging.

>Daredevil fag
I guess I can hope for finding a qt who's into Elektra or Black Cat, since everyone else is a literally who to anyone who isn't into the character specifically

I expected Iron Man and Batman but I had no idea Spidey was such a thot.

The Bitches Love Spider-Man meme came from somewhere user. Also, list is outdated.

P U R E
U
R
E

Sauce on this image?

That's hot.

WaspFags & FrostFags I hear are pretty hawt. That'd be your best bet.

isn't that rape, if he is angry?

>Namor and aunt May
What?

It's consensual rape

>Harleyfag

Uhh.. any hot redheads around here?

She was pure, she wasn't perfect at first best she is innocent. And sins past is too shit to be canon.

No, but there's plenty of
>Childhood is idolizing Batman, Adulthood is recognizing the Joker was right
edgelords.

Damn my luck

This

It’s been comfortably jettisoned from canon

>Ben Grimm
>J Jonah Jameson
Spidey, what are you doing?

She literally only wanted to sleep with Peter because he was the first guy to ever ignore her. And he was ignoring her because of his dying aunt, mind you, which she was insanely jealous over. The bitch's vagina has always been a revolving door.

Peter and Ben were brain washed into making out at one point.

Make sense.
Judge Dredd is my favorite character.

If I'm a Flashfag then who do I even fuck?
I don't think there are any Iris fans anywhere

Wouldn't that be mary jane watson fags

Jessica Cruz, according to Hitch

Well at least there are all the other women he slept with

My understanding is spiderman writers have a tendency to make oc love intrests for him.

Point still stands I'm sure
I have never heard of a single person that has Jessica Cruz as their favorite character

Kek

None of which have fans.

Op doesn't say favorite character just fans.
You can be a fan of more than one character.

She's nobodies favorite but she does have fans