Toonami Ratings for 11/25/17

Toonami is expanding to 10:30 this Saturday to begin airing Naru... I mean Black Clover. It will air at 11:30.

Supposedly the 8pm Super hour is being dropped entirely, and Super now premieres on Toonami exclusively starting this Saturday.

Adult Swim is funding two new 6 episode seasons of FLCL. Set for 2018.

Marathon ratings yawn. Consistent though

11:00 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 680 0.32 413
11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 639 0.31 402
12:00a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 632 0.31 394
12:30a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 683 0.32 413

1:00a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 646 0.29 377
1:30a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 607 0.28 359
2:00a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 607 0.29 379
2:30a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 561 0.27 346
3:00a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 513 0.24 307
3:30a Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (r) 511 0.24 308

First for worst

This marathon actually had really good viewer retention.

>Let's delay another episode of super right when it's about to enter the most infamous and dragged filler arc in the show
The ape running this awful schedule needs to be fired.

Super doesn't have filler.

>Black Clover
Any chance it will be good?

I know we just had a game, but how about a magic themed game this saturday?

It's not as offensively boring as parts of Bleach and Naruto, but it's still pretty bland.

The funny thing is, the anime has still been more entertaining than the manga so far.

noice

None. However, it at least isn't as mind numbingly boring as Gundam, so there's that at least

I wish she was that fat in the show.

I guess Outlaw Star isnt as popular as I thought it was. cant find an aisha clanclan outfit anywhere and I even spent a day lurking /cgl/.

But, found a sailor jupiter outfit. now for the sailor uniform or her sand colored normal outfit?

Come on, user. It would be cute to see her belly jiggle every time she moves.

No it wouldn't. Fat is disgusting

Black Memer will kill the ratings faster than Jojo's Bizarre Memeventure did

Meme Clover hits the ear better

Black Clover just looks like shit,another "Im not special" mc that well be punching god like creatures by the last few episodes. All the possible shows and we get this.

more like hunted like a dog and barely getting by, spoiler alert hes special power is no magic

When are we going to get good shows?

anime stayed the same, you changed.

so to answer your question.. never.

I don't know what you guys expected. All the shows that are actually good get sold to streaming. Why waste a good and successful show on the relic that is Toonami?

>The most infamous and second most dragging arc (copy vegeta) of Dragon Ball Super is about to come on
>Not only does Toonami refuse to skip it, they are also delaying the episodes in favor of inane marathons
Who's letting this happen?

>The most infamous and second most dragging arc (copy vegeta) of Dragon Ball Super is about to come on
Howe bad is it?

I unconditionally loved (make that love) anything DragonBall related (even GT) and even I couldn't sit through that arc. As we speak I'm getting ready to make an autistic essay on how the ToP arc is not as bad as Sup Forums thinks on the DBS general and the minute someone brings up the copy vegeta arc I will go silent.

>the anime has still been more entertaining than the manga so far
Don't just go on the internet and tell lies like that.

FAT LA FAT SEASON 3 NEVER

Sure, I want to get rid of the memory of The Meme Sauce winning

Here's last week:

>8:00 Dragon Ball Super (r) 628 0.24
>8:30 Dragon Ball Super 898 0.38
>11:00 Dragon Ball Super 818 0.39
>11:30 Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters 747 0.34
>12:00a Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders 643 0.30
>12:30a Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 584 0.28
>1:00a Hunter X Hunter 580 0.28
>1:30a Lupin the 3rd: Part 4 492 0.25
>2:00a Naruto: Shippuden 475 0.25
>2:30a Outlaw Star 408 0.22
>3:00a Cowboy Bebop (r) 422 0.24
>3:30a Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (r) 368 0.21

DBZ contingent really came through this time - now the trick is to get them to bother with stuff that isn't DBZ for growth overall! Given the crap timing, this thread will probably make it to Saturday.

Who is behind it all?

Hey it's not my fault they got posted so late

Fair enough. I wonder if Black Clover is gonna make the top 10 of premieres? Given the slot, I expect it to hit 1M just by virtue of being different and settling into a neat 750k groove. At the same time, since it is technically a simuldub, we'll see how it goes.

How were we doing at around this time a year ago?

Last bump. Sucks that I'll miss out on the 3rd ep. of Black Clover due to traveling, but I should be back for the last Toonami of the year.

Reminder that DeMarco is too much of a bitch to strongarm Funimation

reminder funi has their own 'channel' and netflix/hulu are in hard competition with television because the TV generation is here to stay for about 30-40 more years

Now I'm intrigued. What makes it so bad?

>1mil
Bruh we have had one showing of Super hit 1mil in the past 6 months and nothing else. You are nuts if you think a show already available on streaming is gonna get anywhere near a million. Especially since we are going into this -1 Family Guy

lets assume thats because of super at 8:30. gatta wait until next week to see

Funimation has 100% of the swing, there is NOTHING Demarco has to offer Funimation

I need a new toonami thread personality to come up with and retire in a few weeks, help me out

the anime equivilent of bum reviews in order for everyone to find any joy in the endlessly expanding heaps of shit toonami has become in the last year

Are genuinely surprised you were able to find an outfit for a show that's still fairly popular to this day with every type of merchandise imaginable compared to one that tanked in Japan and aired to moderate success in the US 15 years ago?

>Not only does Toonami refuse to skip it
>There are people who still think Toonami can skip filler
Jeez you people are dumb. When you're dubbing all these episodes anyway you're selling them as a package deal. You don't get to pick and choose.

>strongarm Funimation
With what? What does Demarco have that could possibly be of any interest to Funimation people? TV exposure for shows? That would have worked 10 years ago, but not anymore. Why bother with CN when you've partnered with Crunchyroll, are owned by the largest TV production arm on Earth, and have Hulu knocking on your door with a bag of cash?

The fact that they're getting table scraps of 'popular' series (see Black Clover) instead of the heavy hitters is proof enough

That's wrong though. They CAN skip them, they just choose not to because it's a huge waste of money

So the sand colored one then?

You usually can't skip shit.

4Kids got away with it with One Piece and GX, but everybody else usually has to air everything unless it's a censorship issue.

Have they ever actually done it?

The only time they really "skipped" anything was One Piece, and that was due more to the extreme length of the show and the fact that they wanted to start when the show was produced in HD by default

50th for Justice

she had the most satisfying death scene

S-Shut U-Up rebel sc-scum

how long

>you people are dumb
>Has his info wrong

No and they never will because Demarco is a cheapass that doesn't believe in filler

No, it is genuinely one of the worst low effort adaptations I've ever seen with an atrocious pace, the anime is at episode 9 and they only reached chapter fucking 7, the first 4 minutes of episodes are basically recapping and the intro, the show is already full of fillers. To make things worse, the manga it's adapting is horrible. The animation is shit and very inconsistent.

>Takes forever
>Bad animation
>Gotenks is weak all of a sudden
>Goku comes to save the day again
>The sheer fact that there is something interesting on the horizon

And in the dubs case the fact that Adult Swims and Toonami is constantly delaying the show for stupid shit makes things worse. If these guys weren't so retarded with their scheduling we would be at least an episode or two in the black arc already.

What.. have I done?

>XXL

What are your thoughts on adult swim jr ?

I think retarded fake shit needs to stay out of these threads

>pay for a bunch of episodes
>waste money by not airing them
It's not like anyone is watching them at this anyway, canon or otherwise. Who cares

I think its how they are going to have family guy and teen titans go side by side.

Why? Do you feel threatened by it?

No, but as long as the comments on it are fun, I'm gonna enjoy watching it with you guys.

Silly name but top tier speculation.

I went into it blind, just knowing it was based on a popular manga. The first episode left such a bad impression on me that I immediately dropped the series after being done with said episode. Even with the dub, you will not like the protagonist.

Name is funny and what you'd expect from as. The power of speculation brings autism together.

Remember to show the threads what you get.

No, it's because these threads are usually a small bubble from general Sup Forums retards. You are fucking stupid if you think a bump from THREE months ago that some dummy just found has any basis in reality

>No, it's because these threads are usually a small bubble from general Sup Forums retards
Not really. It's the same morons week-in and week-out tugging each other's dicks about an antiquated relic that can't be salvaged

I didn't say we were retard free. Just that we don't have the drooling Sup Forums retards who still think things like GKND have a chance

Feels weird. Ratings threads are generally ok. but after a marathon they feel weird

I agree. Post moar.

Not much left to post.

Lewd af

Think you can make it to saturday?

There's always an autist watching these threads ready to necrobump them

>necro
so its come to this

Marathon ratings BTFO the block again. How soon until they just decide to use the TTG strategy and just spam Dragonshit on repeat all night every Saturday. Why even waste money on other shows at this point?

Around mid June when they need to make a decision whether to rerun Kai or get something new

That's gonna be the ultimate make or break moment.

He will SAVE US!

I don't think I can do Kai all over again and I haven't missed a marathon in 3 years.

I sure as shit can't. Now that they have Super as a premiere, they can't use the excuse that they need an anchor show

DRAGON BALL GT, LETS GOOOOOO!!!

So is nobody gonna address what a letdown Countdown was? If after watching that rushed shitshow that didn't change anything and you still think the 2019 TIE isn't purely because the 2018 one didn't get a budget, then you are a true retard

I ended up missing all four weeks. What happened?

I'm still confused at the ending.

I assume they're going to address the SARA goes evil thing in the next TIE? That's why they're gonna take a while to finish it. Having only 15~ minutes is pretty stifling.

Not every TIE has to be a massive gamechanger.

>Future TOM goes back in time and changes places with Current TOM
>Current TOM, in the Future runs around the ship finding out SARA got corrupted at some point and wants to wipe out all organic life and other things that stand in her way
>Future TOM is talking to Present SARA to find out a way out of this
>Present SARA says she would rather die than hurt TOM, which is a thing later
>Battle in the future between Current TOM and Future SARA happens
>Current TOM sustains the exact same damage as Future TOM
>Future SARA has a moment of clarity from Past SARAs promise to never hurt TOM
>Future SARA grabs Present TOM, who lost the fight and throws him out of the ship
>Ship self destructs
>Current and Future TOMs switch places again
>Future TOM currently floating in space
>Damaged Present TOM goes back to hosting

Fuck you this was confusing to explain if you dont get it.

All of that for a swap? Damn, no wonder why no one was hyped for this TIE.

Future TOM is in the future floating around
Present TOM is the TOM we know, he just has damage.

This was a setup if anything

I'd assume that user is partially right, there is no TIE next year because there's a good chance we get canned before then. But if by some miracle we pull through, we get that 2019 TIE and TOM gets fixed.

It's actually kind of fitting if Toonami dies before then, now that TOM is all busted up he looks the part of a host on the brink of cancellation

>because there's a good chance we get canned before then

Been hearing that for half a decade.

You really gonna go down that route too, when the block is literally expanding next week? It's always doom and gloom in these ratings threads.

Yea but unlike that half decade, these past 6 months have been nothing but down ratings. How many marathons in a row have outdone the normal lineup now?

It's cool it's expanding, and very well might save us for a little longer. But I guarantee you that if the changes that start this week don't cause any change with the ratings, Toonami's days will be numbered because at that point AS will be out of options to try to salvage things

Part 4 will save us.

if we make it

>halfway through part 4 pulling pitiful ratings
>part 5 will save us!
Jojobronies never change

good luck, thread