How strong is Donald?

How strong is Donald?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_tu25LQBBg
youtube.com/watch?v=0ngETXxI5pg
youtube.com/watch?v=MzxZ8qtdun0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Donald works on Hulk rules, the more pissed he gets the stronger. He's only limited by how fucking mad he can get.

He is beyond strength.

He engaged in a fistfight with a Florida wildcat in a tree and emerged unscathed.

probably not powerful enough to beat shaggy but he'd probably give him a run for his money

This I remember one short where he got angry enough that he launched a giant killer shark with a single punch.

What about horny supersaiyajin Donald?

I kek'd a hardy kek.

Implying horny Super Saiyan Donald even holds a candle to Nazi propaganda Donald.

What's the power ranking for the Donalds?

Who would win, Donald Negro or Daffy Blanco?

Donald. How is this even a question? Daffy can't even fight. Donald nearly killed one of his friends because he caught a bigger fish than him.

Who's the strongest in the Mickeyverse

Donald would annihilate Daffy.

He has a small loan of a million power levels.

youtube.com/watch?v=K_tu25LQBBg

The Real Question is, Who’s stronger, Black Shirt or Blue Shirt Donald?

But can either of them defeat Dr. Pig?

remember that time when donald beat an ancient chinese god of luck through sheer anger?

brown shirt of course

Not as strong as his uncle

>Daffy can't even fight
Daffy's a marine that probably legit killed people.

circumstantial, depending on his mood, how far off the deep end of bullshit that he's had to wade through to get to this point, if something personal is involved

Donald is retarded though. He would just drink all his potions in the first 5 seconds and then continuously cast the worst possible spells for the situation.

He's weaker than Daffy, atleast outside of strength.

He does not fear death

I'd imagine that giving your penis the full control would be something akin to ultra instinct+.

Out of all Disney characters he's easily the strongest, but I think if we pull him out and place him against other worlds, he would easily fall to a guy like Bluto or Yosemite Sam

Does no one remember this?

Donald destroys Daffy
Bugs destroys Mickey

Why do you think they made a gentleman's agreement to stay in two separate companies?

>brown shirt of course
bullshit, brown shirt D is extremely malnourished.

All you fuckers seem to forget that Daffy is alao Duck Dodgers, who's seen more than his fair share of fights. Many probably of him getting his own ass kicked, but not doubt he'd beat Donald senseless since he's got more toonforce.

Anons, where i can find the English translation of the Double Duck?

>That time he destroyed his entire house

That's a stupid question user
no one can defeat Dr. Pig

But Donald has been a Nazi and a Commando

If his use on this board is anything to go by he is as strong as Sup Forums's lust.

More than that, he actively mocks death

And he's faster than The Flash

I could only find these panels attached to someone's presentation, but he also casually lifts mountains

Even William Van Horn agrees that Donald is out of this world

Both get trashed by El Grande Darkwing

And all the while he's the single father for his deceased sister's three kids.

Donald has the potential to become stronger/more powerful/whatever than Scrooge, but he lacks the experience. That's why whenever they get in a fight scrooge whoops his ass

And the sheer physical strength. You can't really tell from the style of the cartoon but Scrooge is and has always been fucking ripped, thanks to the cowboy/gold digger roots and the adventuring way of life.

Also having to fend off these fuckheads all the time

Young scrooge was a powerhouse, true, but the experiences he gained from the years more than make up for the loss of physical might. It's as if he started at 5, lost 2 by aging but gained 8 from learning his shit
Donald, as he usually is, is a 7; better than what scrooge was, but nowhere near what he is now. By following the old duck in his adventures and shenanigans, and keeping up with all the bullshit he gets put through, he will eventually reach the potential he has. Why do you think scrooge always gives him a hard time?

Donald gets most of his powerlevel from genetics too, his mother and father are both the type who could kill a person just by being sufficiently angry at them

What about classic Daffy?
youtube.com/watch?v=0ngETXxI5pg

Daffy.
Daffy has far more toon force than Donald ever had. Various canons have weakened Donald immensely giving him near real world vulnerability.

Basically, if a plane crashed on top of Donald, he could die.

If a plane crashed on top of daffy, he’ll probably be comically squashed like an accordion and/or burned to ashes and then just recombine himself.

But Mickey is a magical king, with array of weapons and stuff. Don't discount that!

I dunno, Donald can no-sell a lot. Not sure Sam could take him, though Bluto fights an actual elder god all the time so he probably wins.

Nothing can stop classic Daffy. He is chaos barely contained in a shell of linearly-progressing meat. Time thus happens for him but space is merely a rule for the chumps. He could shatter his bonds easily but the noises these meat things make amuse him.

>he thinks anime can save him from toonforce

not even bobobo can stand up to that monster

The way I figure it, Donald's the hulk to scgrooge's abomination. Starts weaker, can lose to him in the right conditions, and has periods of time where he stays weaker and even meek, but when he's fully enraged is unquestionably at the strongest.

>how strong is donald
Easily multiversal, he has passive anti-life equation, all infinity gems inside him and doesnt need gauntlet, heart of the universe, is immortal, invulnerable, omniscient, omnipotent, has classic dr strange AND dr fate level magic, infinite strength and can override one above all and the presence at same time. Give bats 15 second prep tho and hes done for

This is really sweet

But the question remains, who wore it best?

Gladstone Gander

what about prime Scrooge?

Much as I love Donald, Classic Daffy would wipe the floor with him. He is a literal Chaos God made manifest, or at the very least a Lord of Change on Steroids.

also, is anyone else having this problem where you complete the CAPTCHA’s correctly but it still says you did it wrong and makes you redo it anyways?

It happened

youtube.com/watch?v=MzxZ8qtdun0

Can anyone defeat Sup Forumsmblr (Pichula parada mode)?

>Donald was actually a triple agent/mercenary

Legacy captcha.

But isn’t Bobobo also a Toonforce user? In fact I would wager that he’s at least on Par with Daffy due to how he can deeply alter the Environment around him as well as influence the minds of those within his field, making the scene devolve into a Monty Python-esque sketch at the drop of a hat.

Aku Ankka has infinite sisu

Didn’t the Nazi short reveal it was all a dream at the end.

Mario