Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #4

Previous thread: It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqFmt9XYeYo
youtube.com/watch?v=fCNvZqpa-7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pnon7eKHsM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-Mce9VpmY
youtu.be/4KZi_bUHHfo
youtube.com/watch?v=DqmuBiLqh1o
youtube.com/watch?v=sv6KOwEHJ9w
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1tZ9J7-PU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZSWKB1_o4E
youtube.com/watch?v=OG6XAC5AG58
youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY
youtube.com/watch?v=3iDLKzs5AtA
youtube.com/watch?v=pXoJoHvho5M
youtube.com/watch?v=-TnFIDKyX50
youtube.com/watch?v=2p17kBv8F5I&t=427s
youtube.com/watch?v=o10drRI3VQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evening guys, sorry for not participating as much, but my school has been really wringing me dry. Finals are next week, so I’ll be spending the first weekend of December studying too.
In the meantime, I wanna ask reconfirm if tomorrow night is free for possible streaming. I may have some Christmas specials and shorts planned already. Got eager for it this year.

Sorry to hear about the surgery, hope it all goes well. And congrats on the publishing deal!

Literally anything I can. The years get so stressful that I bingewatch as much Christmas stuff as possible, everything from Nightmare Before Christmas and Charlie Brown to the Star Wars Holiday and Gremlins. Just really cheers me up.

If you want a recommendation for Christmas stuff, I highly suggest A Wish For Wings That Work.

So I'm definitely sick, hooray!

On the plus side it's just generically feeling junky and not the crazy 'oh god am I dying' like I felt last year.

22F7P31ZHSC0V

Oh right, I forgot.

F2H67ST7SEVM

The TTS Slaaneshmas Special if it counts as Sup Forums if not then maybe Olive
youtube.com/watch?v=sqFmt9XYeYo

Also good to see you after Halloween skelly

Congrats man! And good luck with the surgery!

I know I said I’d hold off from doing streams for Christmas, but I can’t help it, it’s too much fun to watch stuff with you anons. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do Olive this year, though. Last year’s stream of it was too perfect.

Also sick!
What a way to kick off the season.
Looking forward to the month though.
Getting a pretty neat Krampus tattoo on the 5th, and looking forward to doing my annual Jonah Hex christmas specials storytimes here with you guys.

WXSJXVAVNZFC

Hey everyone, just heard about this thread from another user in the shelf/recent buys thread and I think this is a fucking awesome idea.

goddamn dude, life sounds rough for you. best wishes to you and your family from Germany and a fast recovery. don't let those surgeries get you down! had a small surgery myself yesterday (apicoectomy) because the universe has cursed me with shit-tier teeth for some reason. now, I'm sitting here with a fat-as-hell left cheek and have to read scientific papers for my masters thesis. shit sucks.
also, huge congrats on your book deal. I hope that makes life a lot better for you and even gets some positive energy going

btw, looking forward to the streams. can't believe I missed out on these kind of threads even though I have been on this board for so many years

Get well soon then. Tea with honey and lemon, soups and stuff and some medication on the side, if you want some stronger things. To be sick in the holidays is the shittiest thing.

Same here, Lil Bastard Nephew brought a pox upon our house. PreSchool is a disease factory.
23U11DNWX812O

Here's my wishlist code 10B505NS4SJII.
I haven't consumed much Sup Forums content this year, so I didn't put a lot on it, maybe I'll browse some of the other lists and see what you guys have on yours.
Happy holidays.

I'm having a ton of tea with honey, have soups, etc.

I'll be fine, it's just.... eh, at the moment. Last year my body went full on nuclear.

Bigger version because I love Hex

I'll spare you in this thread, my friends

I leave my PC for five minutes, and an old friend of mine has already gifted me a Steam game for Christmas. I fucking love December. I’m so happy I’m gonna have the money to gift people back this year.

Thank you for your mercy, dear Scorpio.

Nicely done mate. I'm brewing some coffee and working on my videos as well. I do have a small case of the snuffles as well, because it's so fucking cold.

Shit... I wonder what this kid got to deserve Sam and Max coming down their chimney. This can't end well, either way...

oh, I forgot to give my list code. I'm new to this so I hope this is right

Amazon Germany: amazon.de
wish list code: 1H0UA0MRH0GR1

Also, happy holidays to you and your families guys!

Don't burn yourself/us out, you've got to pace yourself, Hank. Sup Forumshristmas threads are a marathon not a sprint. Actually, they're probably closest to a fun-run.

Why the mercy

Actually I'm half tempted to throw up a wishlist for my nephew. He's 2 and his daddy is literally /thatguy/ at the comic shop, you know the guy.
Little bastard needs all the help he can get.

Hex rebirth when?
The Looney Toons special was just enough to make me remember just how much I missed it.
Had a lengthy conversation with Palmiotti at a recent con. Super cool guy.
Mostly talked about Darwin Cooke, dude actually teared up, was really tough on him.

He's two though. My nephew at that age liked Elmo and Ninja Turtles because of the movement

Having a cold coffee right now. I know I should stick to tea, but after a bunch of hot tea and cold water I simply needed something different.

Even though I'm sick, nabbing the re-release of the Jazz Jackrabbit games on GOG is tempting me. I used to seriously consider paying the scalpy prices for old copies of the games, so them coming back out properly is fantastic.

Probably just get him some Bubble Guppies stuff. Its his favorite show. I have watched more Bubble Guppies than any other cartoon recently.

>have a few friends on Steam I've known on the internet for a few years
>never play games on Steam because I'm poorfag and my computer is so bad it might catch fire if I tried
>they always rib me around Christmas for never having a wishlist, and always offer to get me something anyways
>always politely turn them down
I don't even play much vidya anyways, it's just always so nice to see that other people want to be nice like that. I don't see a lot of that in my life, so it's a very appreciated gesture.

Get ready for Paw Patrol. It's the new big thing.
My 4 year old nephew is in love with Wonder Woman right now, though, so I'm going to have to look for a kids book with her.

I'd love to trade. the post-operation swelling on my teeth is killing me

>I know I should stick to tea

try to drink LOTS of water (at least 3 liters a day). literally what helped me the last few times I was sick. I don't know why exactly but I always think it's due to the water cleansing my body of all the bacteria or something

Yeah, drinking tea all the time is kinda boring. My gf has like 50 tea varieties all the time though, so I do have the option of changing flavors here and there

DC Super Hero Girls are the things you need. They're alright.

He's starting to get into Dirty and Stinky now.

Welcome! these are some of the best around. Come for the gifting stay for the comfness. Also beware of Mr HANK SCORPIO. He will make your head turn on itself.

Ah yes. I live next to a daycare and thus and paw patrol are what's hot right now

He likes spiders. He has a realistic spider plush

What is it with preschool shows these days looking lso bad to watch? Not saying they are especially bad for kids, but they are just not fun to ever see on TV. Probably the nostalgia talking, but it feels like the stuff I saw at that age was still appealing to see when you’re older.

Can’t be helped, I guess. Better these kids watch shows like that anything just legit bad.

Shit I'd suggest some bug trinkets. Like a necklace with a little spider on the plastic or those yo-yos if they still make em

thank you very much! as I mentioned before and in the buy/shelf thread, I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get to take part in these comfy threads previously because the people are so nice and positive. literally the opposite from the rest of the board unfortunately. great discussions and lots of fun if you ask me

>beware of Mr HANK SCORPIO. He will make your head turn on itself

I did notice that people think he's a mischievous fellow. I'll be sure to be cautious around him

It's for sure nostalgia. Tried Roly poly Olie not to long ago and it was not good

If Scorpio turns out to be Jeff Bezos or something I swear to God.

Oh yeah. I forgot I streamed the Halloween episode last year, it was cringey.

I actually find myself liking Bubble Guppies but I'm scared to talk about it here.

It's that time of the year (at least in this timezone). The 1st of December, if you're not in the festive spirit you better be now. To start it off 5 people get some mad looking gifts.

2L3MTQIBG41R9
3VSKMN1YFH8EU
16F4O2JY3FFCQ
2ONN0073YK88Q
YZBEZMECFB3M

And a question. What is your favourite Christmas song? This one has grown on me a lot, but its so hard to listen to, makes me sad. youtube.com/watch?v=fCNvZqpa-7Q

Get him a pop-up book about spiders, they are not that expensive, kids love that stuff and they learn a lot.

Huh. Well, at least it’s not painful for you to watch then.

He does love to be read to.

Get em, SDU.

I think that this is probably my favorite christmas song, but I don't think it's for a reason that anyone else would choose a favorite christmas song for.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Pnon7eKHsM
I just like it because it's brutal and sounds awesome, I can't say I've ever really heard the original.

This reminded me of youtube.com/watch?v=Tb-Mce9VpmY

Jingle Bell Rock all the way. Here in Germany, back in the day (90's), Home Alone 2 was basically my go-to christmas movie since it was shown on TV every single christmas. The song has way too many memories attached to it

youtu.be/4KZi_bUHHfo

This is one a lot of people don't know about but I absolutely love it.

A little Sup Forums, but I love this album and I can get behind the message of "Be kind All the year, you asshole" youtube.com/watch?v=DqmuBiLqh1o

youtube.com/watch?v=sv6KOwEHJ9w

Humble Bundle gives X-Com Bureau Declasified free for a day or two. Not Sup Forums related, but I think a few people in here would be interested in it.

Carol of the Bells always gets stuck in my head every year. I especially love the odd variations of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1tZ9J7-PU
youtube.com/watch?v=yZSWKB1_o4E

White Christmas is a common answer, but it’s comfy as fuck too.

I don't think I Have a favorite christmas song. It's just many that I love. The jingle, the rhythm, the jolyness. Yeah, it's a shit answer but I can't put my finger in one and say this one.

Gotta go with Carol of the Bells

Shit
might wanna skip to ~30 seconds for the song

That's also a great bonus, reading to a child is one of the best feelings ever, just get ready to answer the weirdest questions ever
Sup Forums related all the songs in The Nightmare Before Christians ir The Muppets specials
All the Home Alone movies get broadcasted here in Mexico too, all december, even the ones without Macaulay Culkin and I have to watch them everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=OG6XAC5AG58
Not a song, but we'd always listen to this Carpenter's Christmas cd when we were kids and helping our dad make the Christmas cookies.
It holds some unfair levels of nostalgic sway over me.

Easy

youtube.com/watch?v=yXQViqx6GMY

>The Nightmare Before Christians
Damn I should have double checked

I have only watched the first three, didn't bother watching the other ones. 2 is one of my favourite movies of all time because it's so comfy and funny. I usually don't laugh while watching comedy movies anymore but I can't help but laugh at half the stuff happening in HA2

>tfw Marv gets his face smashed in by bricks
>tfw Marv always gets slapped by the hot blonde

Damn, I gotta watch it again. In the recent years, I noticed the movies weren't being shown on christmas for some reason. Good thing that I have the DVDs though

Wut time

It'd have to be a tie between Oh What a Merry Christmas Day for how simple, beautiful and pure Christmas it sounds and God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Mannheim Steamroller for how epic and awesome it sounds. They're both great but for completely different reasons.
youtube.com/watch?v=3iDLKzs5AtA
youtube.com/watch?v=pXoJoHvho5M

Take your pick
youtube.com/watch?v=-TnFIDKyX50

Honestly, I like a bunch of Christmas music... it's hard for me to decide.

Tomorrow at probably 8 Central/9 Eastern.

I have a feeling I'll regret this, but I'm installing Sonic Forces right now. Wish me luck.

You 'have a feeling' or you are sure?

Because I'm pretty sure it's the second one.

It’s really a bad game, just a disappointing one. Go in expecting a short, mindless video game and you might have fun. Otherwise...well, good luck.

Get the Sanic shirt. Also it's basically just a shitty fanfic

*really not a bad game
I want to be able to write decently for Christmas this year.

WELL FUCK ME THEN.

DOUBLE FUCK ME THEN.

>Get the Sanic shirt
Now this I can get behind.

Well, I'm a sucker for Sonic games. I don't think it's going to be bad. Just mediocre.

Make sure you get the gamer hat, too.
So everyone will know that your sanic is a gamer just like you.

You are not missing much, the first two held up pretty well and they get you un holiday mood

Again, as someone who enjoyed the game far more than he should’ve, it’s really not bad. Just meh.

I've liked more of the boost era than not, but yeah they're pretty shallow. I just like to go fast.

Does anyone have the mega link to Christmas comic special issues?

youtube.com/watch?v=2p17kBv8F5I&t=427s

This is my childhood memory. Enjoy it if you like.

Yeah, I do think though that the Sonic Team should be fired and hire a bunch of fan-game-creators and just give them an end goal like "Make a 3D Sonic with this budget" and let them go to town.

I had a VHS that had this cartoon on it, as well as a Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer cartoon and a live-action/cartoon about where all the toys come from. Is that where you saw this?

The boost era overall is great. It’s just that Forces puts too much on an emphasis on beating the level as fast as humanely possible than offering actual challenge in levels.
Maybe not fired, but definetely, priorities need to be reworked. One more blunder though, and I would agree that they have lost their touch completely.

Yeah. Let's disregard the fan games influence though, but after seeing Sonic Mania and why it had such a success, they should be a little bit more interested in making Forces better.

Also, hearing that this game took like what... 4 years? I think they were fucking around for half that time.

They were. Also, the actual game designers for Generations didn’t contribute to Forces. It was a guy from Lost World and two literally whos.

The Generations team was sent to Mario and Sonic in Rio of all the fucking games.

>The Generations team was sent to Mario and Sonic in Rio of all the fucking games.

I'll choose "Worst decisions ever" for 400 Tom.

Not the first time SEGA has fucked over. Nor will it be the last, I guess.

Yeah. At least we got Sonic Mania and that's a plus. Also I can't wait for the IDW comics.

Also, I forgot to change my name in other threads and I fear for the random "REEE" idiots

And lists are getting updated, SDU just pushed us to 15 gifted and 62 signed up.

And so the gifting purge begins..... Your not gonna try beating you record from last year are ya?

As for the song, I love everything from Muppet Christmas Carol and I find this to be extremely catchy youtube.com/watch?v=o10drRI3VQ0

I hope you enjoy your gifts, 3JMHGUE6ACEKL and YZBEZMECFB3M.

Mine had this, I'll See You In Dreamland, and a live-action Punch and Judy christmas special (which was super racist and involved a shitton of domestic abuse for laughs back in the day).

SHEOL, I just want you to know that you have some fans in the threads. As an aspiring creative myself, I admire the hell out of you for the effort you've put into making the dream happen on your terms. And don't feel shy about shilling at least once or twice, since I know more than a few of us will buy your works or at least add them to their lists.

HERE WE GO

OH BOY!

Lets see how long it takes for someone to complain about double gifting.

Welp, I'm out. Gonna go play some battlefront.

NO, STAY.