2012 Blue

>2012 Blue
>2016 Red
explain this to me

Obama was had

The color is decided by which party's candidate wins the state.

This time the republicans' candidate won. Their Color is red.
I am glad to have helped.

PENNSYLVANIA WILL GO RED

FLORIDA WILL GO RED

MICHIGAN WILL GO RED

WISCONSIN WILL GO RED

NEW HAMPSHIRE WILL GO RED

COLORADO WILL GO RED

MINNESOTA WILL GO RED

O-H-I-O RED RED RED!!!!

ITS ALL OURS

It rained, hard and cold at times, today
No rain in 2008 or 2012
Dems/Niggers/Spics/Immigrants get all soft and stinky in the rain; kind of the same way a pile of shit does.

Even nature loves Trump

usually, this election: no massive hispanic turnout to shill4hill, less black turnout and more % black going to Trump than hillshill, more white working class going MAGA

>rains every day for 1 month

>weatherman declares that it rains every day every month

All it is.

no shit bitch, explain why did they turn red in 4 years

>German humor

Idiot.

10 pence for you

it's because there are elections every 4 years

FUCK YES MY HOME

OHIO I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU TO EVERY FELLOW OHIOIAN THAT VOTED TRUMP

He won ohio and will probably get Florida. Its over now

Fool me once...

I get that you're a kid who doesn't get the implications of what you've done for our state

but one day, maybe you will

Ohio has a unique population where the amount of Democrats and Republicans are nearly equal, but they have enough independents and lightweights on each party that it can flip either way.

We're a swing state.

Good one faggot, go wander off to your safe space

>"Many writers on socioeconomic policy have warned that the old industrialized democracies are heading into a Weimar-like period, one in which populist movements are likely to overturn constitutional governments. Edward Luttwak, for example, has suggested that fascism may be the American future. The point of his book The Endangered American Dream is that members of labor unions, and unorganized unskilled workers, will sooner or later realize that their government is not even trying to prevent wages from sinking or to prevent jobs from being exported. Around the same time, they will realize that suburban white-collar workers—themselves desperately afraid of being downsized—are not going to let themselves be taxed to provide social benefits for anyone else."

>"At that point, something will crack. The nonsuburban electorate will decide that the system has failed and start looking around for a strongman to vote for—someone willing to assure them that, once he is elected, the smug bureaucrats, tricky lawyers, overpaid bond salesmen, and postmodernist professors will no longer be calling the shots. A scenario like that of Sinclair Lewis’ novel It Can’t Happen Here may then be played out. For once a strongman takes office, nobody can predict what will happen. In 1932, most of the predictions made about what would happen if Hindenburg named Hitler chancellor were wildly overoptimistic."

>"One thing that is very likely to happen is that the gains made in the past forty years by black and brown Americans, and by homosexuals, will be wiped out. Jocular contempt for women will come back into fashion. The words “nigger” and “kike” will once again be heard in the workplace. All the sadism which the academic Left has tried to make unacceptable to its students will come flooding back. All the resentment which badly educated Americans feel about having their manners dictated to them by college graduates will find an outlet."

Richard Rorty, 1998.

because whites are sick of being told that our culture is offensive

Just like liberals, you underestimate the anger of the people. We're sick of it.

>what is a swing state

Nate Argentum is now saying "it's not impossible" Hillary might win Arizona and still win

Thoughts?

Explain it to you?

Ok pri, too easy

MAGA

>colorado
too late cuck, there not inbred retards like you and know how to vote for a serious candidate

>taste weak blue dick for 8 years
>realize it's terrible
>go back to sweet, sweet red

Union people who know Trump has good relations with union organizations in the past whereas Clinton is and always has been a Wall Street lackey who makes only lip service to blue collar workers.
The Wall convinced them, Trump attacking NAFTA convinced them, MAGA convinced them.

Ohioans switched parties in non-negligible quantities to vote for TGEoM.

Hillary isn't Obama!!!!!

Hillary is a really bad candidate and nobody really likes her. The fact the trump is having some much trouble with her is huge red flag against him

Ohio was just called for Trump!