The reality is sinking in. The math is unavoidable...

The reality is sinking in. The math is unavoidable. A reality TV star who tweets memes is going to become leader of the western world and in charge of our nuclear arsenal. The meme has gone too far. I didn't think he'd actually win. I just love shitposting. I take it all back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lrDw3PlPjew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2LATE

It's too late now

You helped make this happen

All of you deserve death

pol memed a guy into the white house
truly the greatest timeline

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO GOOD
DRINKING YOUR TEARS FAGGOT

It´s too late. It was always too late.
Shh, no tears, only MAGA now.

>in charge of our nuclear arsenal
It fucking terrifies me too.

Americans I hate you.

Ah, fuck it, Pence is really going to be the president here. And I'm fine with that. Fuck liberals.

America is a fucking joke. Can you believe this shit?

Its a shame you didnt believe in Kek.

Because he always believed in you, just like he always believed in America.

Too late stupid faggot.

the fire rises

BUT YOU CANNOT KILL US, NOTHING CAN

this :D

>The meme has gone too far.

No. This meme is just getting started. Strap yourself in, we've got eight more years of this beautiful madness to enjoy.

Savior of the Western World, God Emperor Donald Trump:

>being this much of a weak Kek follower

KEK WILL CURSE YOU WITH KEKDOM

ALL GIRLS YOU MEET WILL KEK YOU WITH YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND

ALL CHADS WILL PICK ON YOU

CURSED

It felt great at the time, didn't it?

Fuck yeah!! Kickstartin the 4th Reich TRUMP!!!

"A man triggered by a tweet is unqualified to run the oval office of the United States."

TAKE EVERYTHING, GIVE NOTHING BACK FAGGOT

Rising sea levels caused by crying globalists.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

I memed Trump. It was a joke. A FUCKING JOKE. YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO TAKE MY JOKE SERIOUSLY!!!!

LMAO
kys you useless scum, or watch the renaissance of the western civilization

Don't pussy out now you faggot!!

MAGA!!!!!

Whoever wins is NOT in charge of the nukes.
Do you think the "real" masters would let any of those two clowns NEAR the button?

You fags are all welcome. Maybe I should drop the anti

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS user
NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN
PRAISE KEK

You played with forces beyond your imagining. You thought it was a game.

YOU THOUGHT WRONG.

Praise Trump! Praise the ALMIGHTY KEK, GOD OF ALL GODS!!!!!!!

We're all gonna die.

Yay, I'm freaked out. He just took Ohio. That's fucking huge. And most likely Florida is his.
JUST

It's kinda scary how powerful Sup Forums has become.

Just wait and see.

If Hillary wins, America is confirmed a comedy.

If Trump wins, Murica is a satire.

ELITE

Listen, our lives might be changing now. We have to be tough and we have to be brave. We are in uncharted territory. I hope God brings peace to your soul. This is my honest voice speaking to you, it is not a lie. Please stay calm and have peace in your heart.

College educated here. Trump must be stopped. He does not have the qualifications to be the President of the United States.

No the Nuclear Regulatory Commission is. Which is pretty fucked.

>>oh noes, not the nuclear codes!

GET FUCKED
E
T

F
U
C
K
E
D

I know exactly how you feel.

And it's fucking hilarious.

Did you really think magic as powerful as Pepe Memes would have no consequences?

Now that KEK was summoned after a 2000 years dream, now it's too late.
The fate was decided the day this website was created.
Maga, praise kek.

THE GOD EMPEROR IS RISING

If Trump wins, imagine the leftist tears that will flow tomorrow.

Decades of them telling us to be cucks.

Decades of them getting us fired from our jobs for having sane political views.

Decades of the media, colleges, hollywood and government heaping so many endless lies on us that no one knows the truth any more.

Decades of the Constitution being used as toilet paper.

Decades of third worlders freely entering our country and causing demographic replacement.

The left will realize they are no longer on the right side of history. They will realize the current year is the year of the straight white Christian male, aka the rightful ruler of the world.

The left will be pissed. And we're almost there. An inch from making it reality.

DUDE

LAMO

WE RICH NOW

>reality tv star
Why do people give such a fuck about this? He was famous way before that show aired and he's been talking about running for President since the 80s
>a country where anyone can become President
>except you, because you were on tv
I remember when stupid Libtards actually tried to write in Stephen Colbert/John Stewart onto the ballots and everyone thought that was acceptable.

If a guy who acted in movies with a chimpanzee can be President so can Donald Trump

Fuck off conspiracy nut.

HOW MUCH MONEY HAS CTR WASTED ON THIS ELECTION
HAHAHAHA

You brought the frog god back to live, you brought this on yourself

JUST A PRANK BRO!

This is fucking awesome.

Trump Tower Las Vegas gave my cancer ridden and wheel chair bound mother the ability to walk!

THE WORLD WILL BE CLEANSED IN MEMES

He's going to build a huge wall and make Mexico pay for it

That just means WE are in CONTROL FAG.

BTFO
T
F
O

user, Hillary has more chance to let all of america blow compared to Trump. You have nothing to fear as long as you believe in the power of kek

CRY MORE CTR FAGGOT, AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

'Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country'
Can't see the niggers liking that idea much

#notakebacks

Liberals on suicide watch.

TOO LATE MY FRIEND
MAGA

The irony is that if shitpants get elected, there are hundred of thousands of armed Russians ready to flood the borders of Europe and nukes WILL fly. Do you opt for the potential IED or the literal ticking timebomb?

You think Keks powers are a fucking joke? This is the future you chose, nigger.

MAGA

I wouldn't want to be Rosie Odonald

HIS CAMPAIGN TOOK HIS TWITTER AWAY FOR FUCKS SAKE

>in charge of our nuclear arsenal.

do you retards actually believe this LMAO i can't believe some of you literally think the president can just say "hey nuke these guys right now" and it will happen 100%

like how dumb are you niggas LMFAO are you literally retarded or what. goddamn

Why are people so shocked? Ronald Reagan was an actor

>I take it all back.

WHEN YOU TRIED TO CONTROL MEME MAGIC YOU ENTERED INTO MY DOMAIN. BE VERY CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU WISH FOR.

God bless the United States of America.

I hope the CTR shills stay up late for the Schlonging they so rightfully deserve. They "earned" it.

I'm seriously hyperventilating from laughter over the fact that we need in a president. The reactions on Canadian news coverage is comical

TRUMP
WILL
WIN
VIRGINIA

CALIFORNIA WILL GO RED

CAP THIS
D0BS CONFIRM

>Trump supporters are mostly childless single men who masturbate to anime
HAHAHAAH
NEVER FORGET

This meme needs to die. Its fear mongering and completely wrong in the first place. The president cant sleep walk, trip and smash his nose into a big red button and end the world. At most they can give a statement saying that nukes are on the table, beyond that its much more tight and convoluted.

My state had a movie star who was a machine so it's all good

>Leaf

But he wasn't unstable and was a successful governor

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING ANYMORE ARE YOU?

Unless we get some major flips and surprises in the west, it's pretty much impossible for her catch up.

Trump is a billionaire and could have a comfortable life, why would he want to do the hardest job in the world? He just wanted to win for his ego. I wouldn't be surprised if he conceded or resigned. Other than that, I think Mike Pence is going to be doing all the work.

>leafs in charge of having rational thoughts

Guys, just hear me out for a second. On my timeline, Trump was seemingly getting his shit kicked in for the first few hours. I went in the other room and talked to my mom for an hour and eventually convinced her to watch an Alex Jones video for the first time in her life and some videos explaining Pepe and Kek. She was intrigued and was laughing her ass off at the chat scrolling by on the Alex Jones video. This is a woman who just voted for Hillary.

Then suddenly like fucking MAGIC, the world changed. The TV on mute in the background showed the lugenpresse sweating bullets with baggy George Soros eyes of gloom as they realized Trump was winning.

I want to warn you I think we are in a global quantum superposition. Both outcomes are simultaneously possible. We each individually have a CHOICE to make as to which timeline we are going to wind up in tomorrow. By getting your family to recognize the glory of Kek, you might be doing what it takes to wind up on the good timeline.

Don't overthink it, just do it, just in case I'm right. Go explain the glory of Kek to your mother and introduce her to alternative media. It's time to show your power level

Hitler is spinning in his grave.. from excitement

>If a guy who acted in movies with a chimpanzee can be President so can Donald Trump
Dennis Rodman was on Trumps show.

I was more put off by his lack of eloquence and banal personality.
>I've got great plans, the best plans. Trust me, we've got some huge plans. We will make America great again. Ok? My plans are excellent, trust me.

His repeated financial failures and the fact that he basically rode off his father's coittails and is just a rich yuppie. The man's best gig has been as a celebrity.

His appeals to pathos are also quite basic. He has some good ideas, but realistically, he is not half the extremist he parades as.

Invest in Concrete and Rebar.

the power of kek will guide you young one.. place your faith in the kek

shadilay

I know of a Canadian citizen living in Florida who mailed in a ballot (his son's) with a vote for Trump. This is not what the son (a US citizen) wanted.

Should I report him?

youtu.be/lrDw3PlPjew
youtu.be/lrDw3PlPjew
youtu.be/lrDw3PlPjew
youtu.be/lrDw3PlPjew

the memes have just begun brother

Aren't they just about locking up down there yet, CTR?

Grab yourself a last slice of pizza and catch the bus home before it's too late.

I SHALL MEME WHILE I STILL LIVE!
KEK, TO YOU THESE NUMBERS I GIVE!
THAT YOUR WILL MAY COME TO BE!
SHOW THEM MAGIC LET THEM SEE!

The train is already moving. There's no stopping us now. HEIL TRUMP! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!