JESUS CHRIST

JESUS CHRIST

Why the fuck is the [[[BEST]]] part of the country the most completely "cucked" part of the country?

They're best in other ways.

Too bad they're fucking stupid when it comes to politics.

Sup Forums are the true cucks

>PA is blue

so disappointed

FIX THIS NOW

Because they don't have to deal with the consequences of the politicians they elect

Superiority complex

*unzips leafblower*

It's easy to say "Diversity is great!" when you are 99% white. That's why.

Surplus of intelligence and stable society is the handmaiden of innocence. Forgive them, they know not what they do.

NH PRIDE BABY, LIVE FREE OR DIE

>Why the fuck is the [[[BEST]]] part of the country the most completely "cucked" part of the country?

(((BEST)))

It's not looking good for us
Fingers crossed for last minute surge

Trump is thawing it

Still so many red counties that haven't reported yet

It's just was the {[(POLLS)]} report.

>be Me.

This. Same shit happens over here when the 100% white rich areas all vote left.

That is the most degenerate part.

Schoharie NY reporting in.

we shoot liberals on site.

No, I'm not forgiving them. I work in academia and these people are dumb as shit and deserve to get fired and made to work a real job and live in the real world for once.

I'll help anybody as a Good Samaritan, but these people don't get my forgiveness, and they don't need it.

Because it is the states with highest iq of the country contrary to the incest hillibillies of the dirty south.

/thread

good times breed weak people

because niggers, seriously

>Higher IQ
>Votes for lady who wants to bring that IQ down with immigrants

Yeah buddy. What tempting logic to agree with...

NE would be god tier if it were 95%(everywhere) and not infested with dumb, liberal women and college students.

95% white*

>It's just was the {[(POLLS)]} report.

If those (((POLLS))) would utilize a few BASED POLES, they would see the error of their ways.

He looks like he's got New Hamphshire on lock, how many of Maine's votes are we getting?

Also are there people on the west coast/Hawaii still voting? We need to remind people not to get cocky or confident and still vote and stay to put their ballot in if so.

Keep your eyes out for election fraud or dodgy shit too we can't let (((them))) take this away from us.

New Hampshire here, I didn't vote, AMA.

Though I will note, I had a deal with a friend who was voting down ticket Dem, we both didn't vote and instead went to a bar and drank