Batman Ninja FIrst Trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=wId8XY6y_HA

We got the first trailer guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF031DwMffQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The animation reminds me of this.

The guys who did the animation is the ones that made the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure openings.

It's Batman

This is either stupidly awesome or awesomely stupid.

>Japan is giving me something with the Batfamily
>Japan is giving me something with Tim Drake
What a great nation.

And a ching-chong nip-nong to you too, young man.

It’s nice to know telltale stepped up on their graphics. Not by a lot, but still.
seriously though, wtf is wrong with using 2d animation

The art style could be better.

That's just about the lamest shit I've ever seen.

I kinda like it.

I assume all the detail in the designs. This isn't the days of animatrix anymore.

I didn't realize this was gonna be weird CG like in that Berserk show. I'm not as into this now as I once was.

I liked Batman of Shanghai and Batman Gotham Knight so I'm willing to give this the benefit of the doubt.

Animatrix had a 3D segment as well.

I'm torn between these two reactions.

I am intrigued but not sold

Is that Gorilla Boss?

This looks miles beyond Berserk. Seriously, you cannot be worse than Berserk 3D even if you tried.

Jason looks so fucking stupid

I thought it was Grodd. I figured Gorilla Boss would be too obscure.

It's not Nu52.. I guess i'll get it. But why can't we have 2D animations anymore?

>Dat Batfamily
I'm all in

Why does Japan embrace the Batfamily but America is too afraid to commit to it?

Well, at least he was spared from the weird haircut

Grodd's the director's favorite DC character

Dang, I'd love to have this as a poster.

You might want to check out Batman:Hong Kong if you haven't already
It's done by Tony Wong a pretty legendary dude in the Chinese comics industry
It's also the greatest portrayal of Batman as a martial artist I think I've ever seen in comic form

>Batman having a cadre of young boys in a time and place where it was encouraged to corn hole them

Finally, after all these years, Wertham was right.

Dat Harley and Catwoman though. Fugg.

On one hand I think it's a good idea for DC to let the japs create their own stuff but on the other I think we should make 'em create their own stuff using all the pre-existing Japanese superheroes.
>Katana
>The non-rapist Dr.Light
>Super young team
>Batman of Japan

>Samurai Batman's Bizarre Adventure
This can be fun

>red head Selina
NICE

>It's not Nu52.. I guess i'll get it.
Anytime Warners do non Nu52 movies is good with me.

Why? The Japanese can do whatever they want for their fun elseworlds they don't need to be forced to use Japanese characters.

Gwenpool OVA when?

JUST

>Batman conquers Japan and becomes Shogun
oh wew

There's also a major lack of Lord Death Man.

I like it.

Is that Batgirl or Catwoman?

>CGI Anime

Do they have that book translated or at least fan translated?

It looks exactly like that stinky Iron Man teenager show from, like, 10 years ago =/

Catwoman

DC released the manga translated a few years back.

>Jason is wearing a fallen samurai monk basket mask that was also common among shogunate assassins
>Damien has his hair cut like a noble child, since he's the heir to both the Waynes and the Al Ghuls.
It's a shame people are just gonna make jokes because this thing's putting some real thought into the designs.

Armored Adventures had some good stuff

>why?
Because I want them to. And also I think it would be funny and maybe would lead to something genuinely creative?

I'd love to see an anime Shogun Of Steel
Superman's rocket lands in Feudal Japan instead of "Modern" Kansas

ORE WA
BATUMAN DAAAAA

The animation is way better than that.

Also I'm happy to see Tim fighting Two Face.

Magical girl stargirl.

>Joker with a Dick-Dastardly style moustache

Why have I never seen that before, it's so perfect

Also Catwoman is cute, and I think Poison Ivy is in there too (guessing by the hair), and Rie Kugimiya as Harley sounds cool.

Aw.

I just hope people don't start thinking Grodd is a Batman villain. Bad enough with Deathstroke and Grundy already.

Will Batman be forced to attend a highschool or will he fall into someones boobs? fuck I hate modern anime

or Batman: Child of Dreams or even Batmanga

That's for the batfamily reverse harem show.

>forced to attend high school
Mate, the west was gonna do that

kys weeb

It could have been great with the right creative staff. It could have been amazing.

I'm either too drunk to comprehend this or not drunk enough.

>Everyone is redesigned to look Nip
>Except Alfred

isn't this cultural appropriation?

>Penguin's in a sword fight
>Poison Ivy can sword fight
It's The Batman all over again
I love it

Nips are making it

Why would landing in Japan make him look Asian?

Except that when that "right staff" was told to make Batman in High School, they gave us Batman Beyond.
I don't think it could've gone better than that.

They were done by the guy who did Afro Samurai

Ok, so this has all four Robins, Catwoman, Joker, Harley, Deathstroke, Grodd, Poison Ivy, Penguin, anyone else?

I'm actually impressed

Gomenasai, my name is Joker-Sama.
I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)
I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.
I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%
When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!
I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.
Wish me luck in Japan!

>fuck I hate modern anime
>posts two of the oldest known anime cliches

You need to change all the references so that they revolve around Japanese comedy.

So is this Penguin going to be tall and thin like the Gotham and Telltale versions ?

Two Face is in

That have become rampant in modern years now that fucking otakus have taken over the industry. Miyazaki was right.

This is an insult to my people's honor.

fuck off to Sup Forums

Morrison's Batman Inc did indeed receive a Japanese translation sold in stores.

Does Japan even like American superheroes as a genre?

They love dick and grayson always does well

No.

I own a copy of Japanese Batman Inc. Too bad I can't actually read Japanese. Do you know if any of the other non-english Batmen got a copy?

Westaboos are a thing
They call American comics Amecomi.
There's fan art and cosplay of fucking Dogwelder and was the reason why Hitman got translated

>Sup Forums complains relentlessly when there's an alternate dimension with black Superman or Iron Man gets a black successor
>Approves when it's Japanese Batman
Pure weebs.

>or Iron Man gets a black successor
Riri's trash and was rushed.
She's made by Bendis for fucks sakes

>Ninja robins
>rilfeman Deathstroke
>Sexy harley
>Joker Gundam
>Samurai/ninja Batman
MUH DICK

With Disney pushing Marvel as the worldwide Hollywood sensation. Yes, Japan is going along with everyone else on that.

>Sup Forums complains relentlessly when there's an alternate dimension with black Superman
what?
Riri is shit but I don't think people care about Calvin and the earth 2 superman was just kinda there and a pacifist so he never really did anything. whatever happen to him?

>I own a copy of Japanese Batman Inc. Too bad I can't actually read Japanese
But why? I read Japanese and didn't even bother buying it when I saw it cause I read English too.
>Do you know if any of the other non-english Batmen got a copy?
And what does that even mean? Are you asking if Morrison's run got other translations?

A different trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=QF031DwMffQ

Riri isn't an alternate dimension iron man, she the de facto 616 iron man.

Also no one really complained about Val-zod or earth-23 superman.

Anyone have a cast list?

>Mindlessly calling any mecha a Gundam

The red hair really makes me think it might be babs, al though the ninja claws seem more like a catwhore thing.

this was better.

>Show is called Ninja Batman
>Wears samurai style armour

Oh come on! Love that Jason design though.

>Afro Samurai
>Kill la Kill
>Gurren Lagann
>Psycho Pass
>Jojo
Yeah, that's a solid list of work.

>red

That's strawberry blonde, yo. That's just Catwoman as a gaijin whore.

why do you care, if you're not a weaboo you are not supposed to know them or care

I'm always iffy on CG anime sometimes it looks good but rarely

But it's apparently just Batman being displaced in ancient Japan.

Macross Joker, or how about getter robo Joker. Feel better austism kun?