Ben 10

Favorite Ben 10 alien?
Mines pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdBa_aDK_Zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i liked the wheel feet

femboi

Lego alien, Chicken alien and Rath. I liked Omniverse the most, aliens looked cleaner there

blocks actually beat an alien by making him step on legos.

LEMME TELL YA SOMETHING ANONYMOUS POSTERS OF THE COMICS AND CARTOONS BOARD! RATH IS CLEARLY THE CORRECT ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.

Big Chill is also an acceptable answer

Rath is definitely the alien with the most personality, none of the other aliens are as entertaining

Atomix is pretty gud in the personality department, as is Jury Rigg, but you're right - most of his aliens are just carbon copies of Ben in that regard.

Hail Brother! His power may not be the most original, but goddamn is design cool.
These are also good answers.

four arms

I've always been partial to Cannonbolt simply because his design and powers were so unique (yet so very very basic, guy is just giant bowling ball)

Excellent taste my dude.

Cannonbolt was an excellent concept that wasn't overdone. I also liked Gravattack for the same reason

I liked his color and energy blasts

I like Ghostfreak and the Mummy one. Spooky aliens are the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=gdBa_aDK_Zw

Shocksquatch is pretty neat but I think Big Chill wins in favorites.

Ripjaws

So given that older Piciss Volann don't need as much water as younger ones (Magister Patelliday did just fine in just a regular plumber suit), does that mean that Ben 10K's Ripjaws gets to stop being such a jobber?

I don't have pics or know the names but that one that ate things made me feel... odd
But the ghost one is my favorite

Upchuck is the name of the one who ate things. He had two separate designs between OS and UAF which was later retconned into his species being divided into two subspecies

>It's a sphere they grip to there feet
I always thought it was there feet,

really? I thought it was pretty clear that they had clawed toes that gripped onto little balls. Kinda the equivalent of shoes

So which anons remember that concept we were mulling over in which Max got the omnitrix while Ben and Gwen provided backup of the sharpshooter and magical varieties?

Heatblast will always be my favorite and a classic, but Feedback was one of the better ones from Omniverse

Gotta go fast

Him, ultimate echo echo, and cromastone

>Ripjaws
>a jobber
Since when? I don't think Ben has ever failed with that form, except in those sequences where he tries every form he has and they all fail.

When Ripjaws is good, he's really fucking good. Problem is that he needs water to be good. There's not really a whole lot of water episodes in the series, so a lot of the time Ben will get him by accident, and Ripjaws winds up suffocating because he can't breathe.

I thought it was still biological,like thats why he runs like hes rollar skating instead of like fast track who actually moves his feet rapidly

Water Hazard

maybe they started out as water lizards or something

>OS
Way Big

>AF
Swampfire

>UA
Ampfibian

>OV
Gutrot

>Reboot
Gax

>Gutrot

I totally forgot about that guy. He was a great concept that was definitely underused. I feel like he would have benefited from being introduced earlier to give him a chance for more screen time.

Ghostfreak

All of the Anur System aliens are great but Ghostfreak is by far the best. His Omniverse design has to be my favorite design used but then again all of Omniverse's designs were pretty great.

Toepick and Gutrot are also pretty god tier.

Patrician taste in aliens right here.

what made Ben 10 so fucking good? and why did they have to ruin it best taste coming right up

Ben 10 honestly felt like a comic book show in a lot of ways. It had really good world building, lore and action and the alien concept was fucking rad. The comic book aesthetic it had in it's theme and art style really made it stick out from other kid action shows like Danny Phantom.

And the reboot ruined all of that.

I thought it was stupid how AF S3 completely retconned his origins

Heatblast. Don't even care if this is the basic bitch edgy choice.

So exactly like a Comic book then?