WONDER WOMAN 2 Will Be Set In The Cold War And Feature New Love Story

Thoughts, Sup Forums?

comicbookmovie.com/wonder_woman/wonder-woman-2-director-patty-jenkins-teases-a-new-love-interest-for-diana-prince-in-the-sequel-a155906

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PattyJenks/status/936447455515762690
twitter.com/PattyJenks/status/936450552686247936
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gadot can't carry a movie alone and needs a big name male lead to carry her.

She's hot.

I watch a lot of live action purely because muh dick told me to.

>And Feature New Love Story
Lesbian

Who are Diana's other love interests?

Sounds like they don't know what to do with her so they're just gonna retell the same story from last time.

you like skeletons?

Sung Kang should have got an oscar for acting like this thing was attractive.

>MORE LOVE STORIES

pls

I think it'll be shit like everything else DC makes

They are trying to be play it safe. Wonder Woman is the one holding the DCEU up. They don’t want it to do too much and risk it ending up like JL.

Jenkins already posted on Twitter that her words were misconstrued here

>still posting a picture from a decade ago before she was even cast in this movie
Musclefags are really pathetic

Diana Lesbian/Bi-Sexual confirmed.

Why don't you post pictures from the actual movie?
Oh, right, because that would contradict your point.

Oh shit wrong picture

>2/10 would not fuck

Not the same anonShe is a fucking twing. Cast a woman who looks like a Amazon next time.

This. WB couldn't just let Wondy be the best, most successful part of the DCEU. They have to destroy her.

Another period piece? I guess DC is so desperate to replicate the success of their one good movie that they are forcing Jenkins to follow the same formula, thus ensuring it will actually fail.

Just make it all stop already. Chris Pine fucking carried that movie, and I can't sit through another fucking period piece. Oh boy, I can see it now, Cheetah floating her stupid paw over a missile button in a submarine

Looks interesting, it will be probably good however I think it should be about world war 2.
>WW1
>WW2
>WW3(cold war)

Wonder Woman / World War

My dick wouldn't be able to survive this

Oh my god... I can see how...she will date cheetah, they will turn her into some kind of werewolf tragedy love story, she will be good as human and evil as monster.

>ruining Wonder Woman
Patty will die without Zack's help.

Egg Fu is going to be in this, right? He's a commie...

WW3 is going in Veitnam.

Totally heterosexual love interests from the totally heterosexual island of totally heterosexual women NO HOMO

It must be one shitty love story because in BvS and Justice League she is sad about Steve and nobody else.

Trevor Barnes, Tom Tressor... Uh... I'm out.

>WW was too triggered by Trevors death to help the allies beat the Nazi where an actual Black and White morality existed
>joins back into the fight for the Cold War

Dumb move, just make it modern times or people will ask "So WW could have stopped the Holocaust but decided to take a break in WW2?"

The further she is away from the rest of Snyderverse the better.

Tumblr WWfags lost their shit when JL barely teased Wonderbat. Can't wait to see them cry more with the fact That fuccboi Steve is never coming back. KEK

Wonder Thot

She's still a skinny fuck here too

the chest is a lie. there is nothing in the chest piece. It is just rubber providing the illusion of a bust.

>implying that Patty will not retcon Hack Snyder bullshit again

I can't believe you didn't noticed this will be about nuclear doomsday similar to Ares plan of chemical weapons.

Give me WW/Cheetah and then allow synergy to carry it over to the comics

is wonder woman going to throw all the nuclear weapons into the sun? then fight a nuclear powered clone of her self on the moon?

>Justice League Action
>trash
C'mon m8.

Good on DC for proving the first one was just a fluke

see now there could be a good story.

WW in the 60s or 70s. falls in love with a woman during a time when such things are not accepted in the world of men. her lover also happens to be Cheetah. though at first the woman doesn't know because she is cheetah when asleep. the whole of act 3 is a lover quarrel. As wondy tries get her lover back from Cheetah. though it becomes impossible and Wondy puts Cheetah down for good. heartbroken and publicly shamed for the inappropriate relationship, Diana vanishes from the world of men again.

I unironically like skinny girls since my first gf was an anorexic model (but I repeat myself)

>not having WW3 be set in present day and about World War 3

>puts Cheetah down for good
Snyder stop pls

The first Wonder Woman was already a Captain America ripoff, they don't want to make it too obvious.

I think Mommy already called it out as BS

twitter.com/PattyJenks/status/936447455515762690
twitter.com/PattyJenks/status/936450552686247936

>another movie
>yet another man
So they officialy are turning her into a whore?

Only if you still adhere to the patriarchal double standard of prolific acts of love being a good or bad thing depending on a person's gender.
InB4 Soiboi

Steve Trevor is dead tho ?

We all know who will be her final man in the last movie.

>SM/WW fag
There's still faggots like you alive? Didn't most you guys kill yourselves after it was retconned harder than anything in the history of comics?

Cold war takes place decades after Trevor died, did you expect her to join a convent for the rest of her life?

>making more DC movies

the absolute madmen

>he thinks its never going to come back
New to comics I see

So in case you weren't aware that WB has zero idea on what they're doing, they're basically rehashing the first plot

WW dominated by Banshee please, but with another WW actress

It won't. You underestimate how little the mass audience gives a shit about Superman. Meanwhile Wondy is blowing up. Why do you think they been pairing her off with Batman? Her status is becoming higher than his. She will just the ranks of Batman and Harley soon.

>Thinking "Kingdom Come" will be simply be forgotten
Not in this timeline.

But you don't think, shill-kun, Disney does that for you.

No, she's going to SMILE away the nuclear holocaust.

>it's another period war movie
fucking why
and batman said she was inactive since WW1 what the fuck is she doing in the 40's?

what happened is WB needs another safe bet non offensive/ at all outside the box superhero movie

Yes, I too loved that Wonder Woman was a normal woman from Brooklyn who was put in a military program to create a super soldier.

Anyone who ties her up.

Also superman and lesser extent Batman mostly because he has plenty of hhis own shit.

Kingdom come has never even been referenced since it came out. Just give up shipper. Even people that like story don't give a shit about it.

Virgin alert.

>it's another period war movie
I don't understand what the problem is, those are all great.

And she told him that she was active. She just never put herself out in the public.

If they’d let Cavill play Superman I could see it in a movie context.

>World War II
>black and white

Uh-huh. Nice try, Moishe.

She'd probably die in WW2. She was hard pressed enough fighting small groups of lightly armed undertrained young conscripts in the last days of WW1.

Why not WW fighting Germans in Vietnam war?

Accept it,it will happen,we all know Wonder Woman is Superman's second wife and mother of his children.

Hope they use "Kingdom Come" as soucer for the final movies,then use "Flashpoint" to reboot everything.

>New Love Story
The dude will be black.
Calling it.

>how little the mass audience gives a shit about Superman
>Man of Steel made shitloads of shekels despite being utter crap

Yeah, no. Snyder had to try super-hard to turn people off Superman and even Batman.

>Meanwhile Wondy is blowing up. Why do you think they been pairing her off with Batman? Her status is becoming higher than his.

BWAHAHAHA...oh God...let me catch my breath...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Newsflash, son: Nobody gives a shit about Wonder Woman. That's exactly why they tried to pair her off with Batman. Just look at the new Batman/Wonder Woman comic series DC is publishing. It's literally just using Batman's name to prop up a WW story.

>And Feature New Love Story
Is she a slut?

>Nobody gives a shit about Wonder Woman.
That's why her first movie in the trilogy already made 820 millions?

BOOOOOREEEEEHNG.

Inb4 fake news.

She was just coming into her powers and she owned them.

She killed a god. She can stand toe to toe with Doomsday and Steppenwolf. Stop being a huge faggot.

> new love interest

>People hate them in all recent shit like New 52 SM/WW and injustice series.
>Actually thinking WB's only saving grace would be put with the character everyone shit talks and dislikes.
>WB teases Wonderbat and now a possible new love interest before modern times
>Still believes anyone gives a shit about your gay pairing
Whatever gets you through the night you crazy bastard. End game will be Steve coming back or maybe (and it's slim but more likely)Bruce.

She already did fight koreans (or whoever those were) in New Frontier.

>Hope they use "Kingdom Come" as soucer for the final movies
The whole point of Kingdom Come was that edgy antiheroes suck. Message like that coming from Man of Murder, Batfleck and Wonder "I do not interfere with the wars of mortals, until sexy male model asks me to win the most fucked up conflict of all times by pretending that enemy general is literal god of war" Woman? Them, of all people? Please. Kingdom Kome doesn't deserve that.

>women aren't allowed to have multiple boyfriends
Thot Avenger Diana will show them all

the problem is that WW built up steve and diana's chemistry so much

and the photo/steve was a plot point between her argument with bruce in JL that it paints him as the only love of her life

now she was secretly active again in the cold war found some new dick (who will most assuredly die or turn out to be a soviet double agent or some shit) then goes back into hiding again, letting mankind down yet again

it makes her look worse. the sequel should've been set in the sequel post-JL, they're fucking up

>WB teases Wonderbat and now a possible new love interest before modern times
Kek.

>People hate them in all recent shit like New 52 SM/WW and injustice series.
Oh no no no...

>Actually thinking WB's only saving grace would be put with the character everyone shit talks and dislikes.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>continuing with the DCEU after JL
DAMAGED

so they have an excuse to separate it from the rest of the DCEU

>The whole point of Kingdom Come was that edgy antiheroes suck. Message like that coming from
There's the point,why not make a movie where new heros are like "But you did it too during your young days" while the older ones are like "But we didn't had guidance,didn't had help,we can help you",just need to use creativity to create a plot with a comic as source.

Why not? JL was way more decent than the other movies. If they continued after BvS and SS, I say DCEU should get another movie after JL.

Is not like they got a choice, Aquaman was ready a couple of months before justice league release

What the hell? What about the whole "I walked away from humanity after WWI until BvS events" thing?

Mildly interested. The first movie was okay, though honestly I just wanted to test out my 4k TV

did Sup Forums like the first WW movie?

can't wonder woman have a movie set in the present day?

We're not supposed to

It was ok, Chris Pine carried

From Perez onwards she was pretty much a legit virgin up until around 1998