Before you guys start prematurely celebrating I think you're all forgetting about one big BIG problem sleeping on the...

Before you guys start prematurely celebrating I think you're all forgetting about one big BIG problem sleeping on the west coast.

>thinking we're not expecting that

California is going Gary Johnson, don't worry about it.

CA is not a battleground state it doesnt matter

Gary Johnson is quite possibly the last person that's going to win California. Even Jill Stein has a better shot.

The problem is not CA, MI and WI have to stay red.

>Make Cali green!

Califonia is not swing state fag

THE LIGHT OF THE SUN SHALL DISSOLVE YOUR PETTY ILLUSIONS!

>sleeping giant
>
California is always blue fucking hippies living in my god damn state

Holy shit you mean California might go blue this year its over I'm with her now Drumfsters

It's ogre

It's a joke m8

dont need no calicucks

510 here
it might turn red bruh so its finna be lit tonight

Cali goes red.

how many Electoral Votes in California lads?

Doesn't matter, he took michoagan, pissconsin and old hamshit

It's a rap, that nigga won

I don't see much blue on that flag, OP.

You too shall bend the knee to Lord Kek's chosen prophet.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

CA IS IRRELEVANT

>Califag
>Voted Trump just to spite my hippie fuck aunt who thinks he's gonna start a war with everyone

Well, San Diego county here and I voted for trump

Florida just went red. Trump has a 66 lead. California is irrelevant.

GET FUCKED

dumb frogposter

REV LIMIT REMOVAL

witnessed
it's not over until all the cocks are sucked and the fat lady sings

MEME MAGIC TO 277 TOTAL VOTES

PLEASE KEK KEK KEK, PLEASE SAY THIS PRAYER TO MARS AND KEK, DRESS IN RED WITH A RED HEAD BAND

o burning fire saver from disaster impeacher of kings spiller of royal blood and humiliation, he that grants all requests, I ask you in all your names, powers and pathway in the heavens to approach me so I can petition you concerning this person who is seeking to hurt me with malice and about their conspiracies against me seeking to harm me, I ask you with the power whom KEK has provided I ask you that you provide a guard between myself and and them that it keeps them away and consumes their time and attention, disgrace unto them and uncover their privacy, riddle them with torture, make the strongest and worst revenge upon them, blind them deafen them and their senses numb, let them suffer for eternity prevent them from enjoyment and living, beset them with curses, hold a grudge against their soul and curse their money and family

Same here. My parents kept calling me a traitor.

He just too FLORIDA!!!
Praise Kek

all my keks if you think CA will go red

Solono County califag that voted Trump reporting.

:)

༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY༼つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY MAGA

Don't we want CA to go blue so that they end up seceding during the Trump Presidency?

California and Washington put Hilldog as the winner. Literally impossible for her to lose

Too much

Everyone's already planned for that.

all my keks if you think the hillbillies and the meth heads in the north and west of CA will flip the state of California.

>PA
>blue

California's votes never did matter. Oh the irony.

They tried so hard, but in the end it did not matter.

fuck california. it was always a lost cause.

North Hollywood CA
VOTER FOR TRUMP

55 is a brave number but unable to stop the inexorable onslaught of the TRUMP TRAIN

The bear will awaken.

CA is an elephant

* and east of CA

Don't worry about California, user. Everyone assumes it will be blue by default. Election predictions factor in that California is practically guaranteed to vote Democrat. Most states are like this. Not as heavily leaning one way as California, but enough so that people don't pay much attention to them.

Only the swing states matter, really. Places like Florida and New Hampshire.

Watch it go red.

HE JUST TOOK FLORIDA HOLY SHIT NIGGERS

If it weren't for the fact that WE NEED AMERICA'S WATER OH GOD PLEASE SEND US WATER I wouldn't mind California going solo. We could probably convince the Hawaiians to join us and have a grand old time as the Switzerland of the pacific.

>Mexican news
>They aren't even trying to stay neutral
>Pulling the white supremacist vote for Trump card
>Literally just hoping Trump isn't able to win California
>One guy even says we just have to "pray" Hilarious wins Cali
>Not even hiding their favoritism towards Clinton

The main reason I want Trump to win is because of all of the tears of these people. They are the news for fucks sake. You're supposed to stay neutral.

It's over, Hillary loses even with California. Do the math.

Cali going back to its roots.

RED MOTHERFUCKA. JUST LIKE REGAN AND HIS MUSEUM.

Crooked just called for CA and HI.

CHOOOO CHOOOOO

TRUMP TRAIN RUNS ON WHOLE GRAIN BABY!WHOOOOO

Don't poke the bear

Once Trump is Pres (and therefore definitively the popular choice) watch your parents change their tune.

This election will give legitimacy to Trump and everything he stands for.

TAKE MY ENERGY

(And Spurdo)

Calicuck checking in. Voted Trump hours ago. Have to keep power level hidden here.

We just lost!!!!!!

FUCKING COMMIEFORNIA

Checked

Kek is decending upon us TONIGHT!

More like the Sweden of the Pacific, friend.

>polls closed 3 minutes ago
>WE'RE CALLING IT FOR HILLARY

Long ago in a distant land, I, Hilldog, the shape-shifting Master of Emails, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a deplorable MAGA warrior wielding a magic meme stepped forth to oppress me. Before the final vote was cast, I tore open a portal in dimensions and flung him into the Berenstain universe, where my evil is LAW! Now the bigot seeks to return to the proper timeline, and undo the future that is HILL!

SAMURAI DON!

WATCH OUT!

>Sup Forums keeps making fun of California
>California holds the election in its hands

Serves you right

Sorry bros, I tried but my state is cuck central.

cali just in, trump still in the lead by 11

Explain yourself, sir.

It will be red.

Guardian's map just auto gave it to Clinton INSTANTLY

can someoen explain how the fuck they declare california for clinton 1 minute after the polls close there? Do they not bother counting california votes?

I'd love to see it go red, even if Hillary won anyway just to see all the asshurt over twitter from san fran.

WITNESSED

THIS DESU

Motherfucking witnessed.

How do they have the results of california 1 minute after the polls close? Do they just not count the votes?

>California has 55 electoral votes
how the fuck does this have more than texas?

FUCK THE NCR

in Shasta County the polls close at 8:00 pm and at 6:00 pm I was at the campus for a night class. Four students were standing outside waiting, and none of them voted.
I convinced 3 of them to ditch class and go vote by telling them that their vote DID matter for later reference by the State Senate when it came to future policy making.
They bought it and went off to vote because they felt Hillary had it closed up and there was no point to it. Honest, Cal will still go Blue but I can't help but give the middle finger to the shitty imbalance the Northstate has.
Zero. Fucking. Representation. Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, and San Diego decide what the whole fucking state does even though I live hundreds of miles away from any of them.

Kek wills it.

pretty much.

Yes it is fuck facew

Then they have my energy.

>Clinton wins Commiefornia
>still behind in electoral votes

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, fuck you haoles, we'll just go back to being tribals after sacrificing all the haoles here to Madame Pele

TROWUM IN

why do we allow california to exist

look at google CA

>what's 55 electoral votes

They just called it. Californias 55 electoral votes go to Clinton, as expected.

The west coast still keeps her under 200 retard

Hope all you racist fucks enjoy a dumbed down version of merica, serioulsy? drumpf? please wake me up in 4 years.

Have you been here? It's the libcuck capital of the world. I'm an hour from SF and I fucking despise any time I'm forced to go there. Horrible place, horribly liberal.

beyond witnessed

I'm still confused as to why California has so many fucking electoral votes. Is it cause of jews?

We're the most powerful state in the union with the most electoral votes
We'll always vote democrat no matter how many crackers say otherwise. Either way it won't make a difference, Trump got what he needed elsewhere, he formed a counter offensive using a select group of weaker states to tip the balance. It'll be too much for CA to handle

Bro I got news for you. We're living in their state.

Yes yes, very good Trump.

HOWEVER...

B B B BUT it's declared Clinton even the poll closed at 8 and they need more time to count the votes.

It's over.
Once PA, Oregon, and washington are claimed shes won.