What's your favorite piece of Thanos art that shows how fucking crazy his is or how powerful he is

What's your favorite piece of Thanos art that shows how fucking crazy his is or how powerful he is
I just wish the trailer showed that

Some more

pimp slapping hulk and drax would have sent a better message. instead he just punches iron man.

Thanos is a lame as fuck villain

Yeah, they use his voice for that in the trailer

What are thanos' super powers?

Basically he's overpowered as fuck and can legit do anything ever

Wait until he gets all the Infinity Gems...

he has the power of being a shitty darkseid clone

His main power is just being incredibly durable. Not technically invincible, but not far off.

Some kind of vaguely defined super strength and eye beams too.

without the gems or shit, he's a super strong alien with an indomitable will
sorta like an evil space steve rogers

OP as fuck

Extremely durable
Light telekinesis
Short range teleportation
Energy blasts
Extremely high intellect and tactician

Like if hulk got steve rogersed.

in the comics, when he snapped his finger, did people disappear or drop dead?

The fact that he can stroll in casually with no armor and wreck everyone is pretty imposing, to me.

yes

I actually don't mind Thanos casual wear

Cosmic power just below Odin. Well below the Hulk in raw strength but can tank almost as well. Maximum intellect and strategic ability. Tech level equals cosmic ability. Most of Thanos' power is equal parts cosmic and tech.

Cosmic Dr Doom basically.

Yet he's somehow superior to darkseid in every way

Almost like Darkseid was the beta release, and Thanos was the 2.0 ;)

Bitch what, mah dude would wreck Odin's flaccid twig off

>Strong
>Durable
>Science magic
>Cosmic bullshittery depending on book
>Intelligent to the point where he can reboot his Brain and survive the insanity of event horizon level space bullshit
>energy manipulation
>until recently he was cared after by Death

He did stand toe to toe with Odin and was able to push galactus around but in both cases at base level he didn't technically win. Kinda why he's always seeking cosmic treasure for stat boost

Thanos is smarter than Tony Stark, stronger than hulk (99.9% of the time), and has the power cosmic which is essentially "limited omnipotence".

The last serious throwdown he had, he beat the Phoenix on his own, in the same year that the Phoenix was shown to be able to take on the entire Asgardian and Kree pantheons at the same time without effort.

He also went to the edge of the universe and forced his way into godhood, so he's a literal god now.

Ha! Odin and Thanos actually fought in comics. Odin smacked Thanos around half of Asgard like a ragdoll.

hahaha no

He lost to Odin in a straight up contest of cosmic might, barely. But he was only flexing his raw power, he wasn't trying to kill Odin. The point was his cosmic strength is almost Odin-tier. His ability to wreck shit is totally different as he uses that strength completely outside the box to punch far above his own class.

Starlin going full Freudian.

He usually never fights people unless he wants something and even though he usually walks away once he gets what he wants. I enjoy how he's willing to sit around in a jail cell waiting for the right moment to take actions which benefit him most

Odin is basically cosmic powered though, right? Now that I think about it.

>Take Dr. Doom
>make him stronger, faster, smarter and bigger
That's pretty much it.

bubbles

I recall him barely not getting one shotted by odin. Also him and surfer attacking at the same time and doing no damage.

This is one of my favorite depictions of thanos.
Just a wall of face with his mouth set super low and eyes nearly hidden in the shadow of his cowl.
And then the face splits into the massive toothsome grin.

What's Thanos got against Ronan?

Why do comicfags have such a boner for powerful villians?

>Cosmic Dr Doom basically.
This is a decent comparison, but Thanos' is way more swole than Doom, and dabbles into magical dark arts more rarely. Also, part of Doom's theme is that at his core, he is a man who has pushed himself to the limits of humanity's power. Thanos, if you look at his lineage, is essentially a demigod, and has sometimes been referred to as such. A lo of his stories seem modeled a bit like Greek tragedies, down to his central "tragic flaw".

I've passed this image like three times, and it keeps cracking me up. What book is this from?

He do anythin nigga like shoot shit from his eyes and FUCK A NIGGA UP

XDDDD

Gr8 b8 m8.

Infinity War.

Fuck yes, darkseid is the generic villain that is evil for reason. I'm not saying he sucks but You have to be retarded to think otherwise.

But Doom is more heroic and when he becomes god he is much more powerful.

> (OP)
>What are thanos' super powers?

Cosmic Batman, only truly, invincibly insane.

He can tank the most mind-boggling shit, and if you give him prep-time, he literally takes over the entire hyperverse until he gets bored with it and gives it back to go brood.