Arrowverse General

Implications or possibilities:

- Vandal Savage killed the Superman and Batman families in the LOT season 1 timeline
- Given that Harley Quinn and Oracle exist, it's almost certain that there's an Arrowverse Joker
- The reason for Earth-22 being post-apocalyptic could be because of Parasite exploding and/or the government nuking the escaped supervillains like in Kingdom Come
- There could very well be an Earth-2 Winn, and as Earth-2 is based on the Antimatter Universe more than it is the comics Earth-2, he might be an asshole, if not outright evil and operating as Toyman or Dollmaker
- Lobo exists in the Supergirl universe
- As the main timeline doesn't resemble Flashpoint, Nora Allen was killed by Thawne; in other words, if Thawne were ever to ACTUALLY be erased from existence, Flashpoint would happen, as there would be no Thawne to kill Nora; basically, if you ever think Thawne is dead and the main timeline isn't Flashpoint, he's still alive
- In fact, the night of Nora's death could very well be Thawne's "respawn point", in a manner of speaking, making him nearly immortal

Other urls found in this thread:

heroichollywood.com/smallville-tom-welling-flash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

- Also, the Earth-1 King Shark, instead of being a humanoid shark, became a massive tumor and died

I hope Thawne's line about fighting Superman in the future implies that Superman will be involved in the next crossover.

- Hal Jordan, Imperiex, and Kanjar Ro exist
- There is a Supergirl in every reality
- Quentin Lance could be the new Fuhrer of Earth-X
- As The Ray is a prequel, and Dark Flash was in the trailer, it's entirely possible that Thawne killed and replaced him before Crisis

>Quentin Lance could be the new Fuhrer of Earth-X
user please I can only get so hard.

Also, here's a map of the multiverse:

Earth-1: Main Earth
Earth-2: Antimatter/Morality-reversed
Earth-3: Golden Age
Earths 4-11: ?
Earth-12: Home to German Wells, likely German-based slightly futuristic, with dark tone
Earth-13: Fantasy, home to Wells The Grey
Earths 14-15: ?
Earth-16: Presumably crime-less
Earth-17: Home to British Wells, somewhat steampunk (possible Fallout reference?)
Earth-18: ?
Earth-19: Home to HR, Gypsy, Accelerated Man, and Breacher, a lot more steampunk
Earths 20-21: ?
Earth-22: Post-apocalyptic, home of Wells 2.0, connection to Kingdom Come mentioned above
Earths 23-34: ?
Earth-35: Presumably idea-based, has unicorns
Earth-36: ?
Earth-37: Presumably futuristic, home to at least one schoolteacher with a teddy bear fetish
Earth-38: Supergirl universe
Earths 39-46: ?
Earth-47: Hippy universe, home of the Playboy Wells
Earth-48: Presumably the "batshit insane universe" (as I like to call it), home to hunter-killers
Earths 49-52: ?
Earth-53/Earth-X: Nazi universe

With the 90's Flash TV series being on one of the unknown Earths.

Don't forget Hell's Wells

I’m convinced there’s an actual framed multiverse map in the Wave Rider’s captains quarters. If you were to walk in the door, there’s a framed image on the wall that’s got a big red circle in the middle and a bunch of rainbow colours around it too.

If you were to walk in the door and look left*

Im guessing one of them is black lightnings universe

>- Vandal Savage killed the Superman and Batman families in the LOT season 1 timeline
>- Given that Harley Quinn and Oracle exist, it's almost certain that there's an Arrowverse Joker
Where was this implied? I must've blacked out.

Also, I wish Hawkgirl made a comeback, didn't care for Hawkman tho, he was too Chad. And Manlet Savage was trash.

> Rip's "I've seen Men Of Steel die and Dark Knights fall" line
> Harley briefly showed up in the Suicide Squad's debut episode and Oliver mentioned Oracle once

Bruce Wayne has been referenced twice in the Arrowverse, too. Once on Flash, and once on Arrow.

Are we to assume that unknown earths all correlate to different shows? And if so, where’s the line drawn? Would Smallville be one of those universes, for example?

Themyscira in the Helen Hunt.

So far, the only show confirmed as one of the unknown Earths is The Flash (1990)

Im fully convinced we are going to see Tom Welling show up on the flash fairly soon down the line given what he said. Maybe not as Clark but in some variation.

He better exterminate all the rrrrrrrrrrrule breakers

>given what he said
We talking Wells here, or has Welling said something?

heroichollywood.com/smallville-tom-welling-flash/

Oh boy. That sounds quite promising.

Batman

Does anyone else think the next crossover would benefit from a smaller roster? I’m talking having a regular Justice League sized team be at the core of things, say 8 super heroes, with everyone else just making brief, out-of-costume guest appearances. Crisis had some cool moments, but it got way too big for its boots toward the end.

Isn't he busy with Lucifer?

Themyscira exists in Earth 1 and Helen of Troy is there.

Kryptonians don’t exist on earth 1 because they where wiped out by the dominators

He says in the article that they wanted him for Supergirl, but he turned it down. He WANTS to do The Flash, and says he reckons he could actually make that happen.

Can we all agree that only Trump supporters hated the crossover?

>Nazis get BTFO
>alt-right posters get triggered and call it shit

wait what

>We get a Thawne origin episode
>He has a board filled with news articles like Barry
>Except every single one of them is about The Flash

Not him, but I think that was the explanation given for why there’s no Super-People on Earth 1. Kara knew what Dominators were IIRC.

It was dumb that Oliver was the Fuhrer. He should've been a general for an unseen Fuhrer Overman

This was my biggest gripe. Heck, even having Overgirl be the Fuhrer would’ve worked better. That whole Aryan speech she gave Supergirl would’ve been a lot more impactful then.

She knew because there were Dominators in her universe; in fact, they might be why her father invented Medusa

Why wouldn't they have fought them off like in her universe?

Matt Letscher wanted to do a Reverse-Flash rap written by Lin-Manuel Miranda in the musical episode