Haven't seen it, but I think this shit is hilarious, shouldnt we trust the user rating more than critical rating?

Haven't seen it, but I think this shit is hilarious, shouldnt we trust the user rating more than critical rating?

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shouldn't we trust fanboys over people who are paid to analyze movies and inform the public of what they should see

Armomd White's reviews are counted.
Tell me, how does it feel to be wrong?

Armond White is paid to analyze movies and inform the public of what they should see. He just happens to be very bad at it.

Okay, that's one down. You wanna keep trying the other 284?

>We should trust the pajeets that give the movie the highest rating possible right at or before release.
Same shit with IMDB. Never trust user "reviews"

Critics (at least most of them) don't offer you a plain opinion. They offer a perspective.

Fans offer a biased opinion, and if you don't agree with them, they attack you.

So, who do you trust more?

The Shining was hated by critics. As was Citizen Kane, Big Lebowski, and Batman Returns.
Gee, maybe a paycheck doesn't make their reviews more valid?

>Trusting normies who do it for free instead of educated theater critics who have seen and analyzed thousands of films and are payed for their analysis by professional publications

Not if the user rating had thousands of positive votes before the movie came out

I'm gonna tell you something thats true. ready? fanboys rate capeshit w/o seeing the movie first to counter the critics reviews. the audience review was at 93% within 1 hour of the pic being released on the east coast, meaning no one had actually watched the movie yet. ans since its rt not imdb (meaning seen as less important for audience ratings), most of their reviews come in the first 2 to 3 days and more are rarely added.

You shouldn’t trust either.

You should see it if you’re interested and form your own opinion on it.

So don't say that a move is good or bad, say "I liked" or "I don't like it".

Saying that something is good or based in a single individual views is retarded

This is the Red wheelabrrow. It is adored and praised by critics and many scholars have claimed it's genius.
Since their opinion is more valid than yours, you have no choice but to love this poem now.

These were the ratings before the movie had been released on IMDB. Fanboys will always swamp a movie with biased reviews.

You take a critic's opinion with a grain of salt, you take a fan's opinion with a shaker full of the stuff. At least in regards to movies.

no, critics clearly offer opinion. They're same as fans

Movie was bad nigga, go to /lit/ if you want to act philosopher

This.
Plus user opinions are reactionary to shit outside of the movies quality. DC Fanboys could be giving it undeserved 5/5 ratings out of spite for the critics or out of sheer fanboyism.

That's it than, this 4 movies prove that JL is going to become a classic in next ten years

>Paid to give movies a bad reviews
FTFY

who hurt you, Johnson?

Are you upset that they didn't like BvS?

>Being this much of a paranoid fanboy

Not at all what I said, I am just proving a point that critics can be fucking retarded. And there are way more than those fours we could start an entire thread of them.

>implying it's never happened

>C Fanboys could be giving it undeserved 5/5 ratings out of spite for the critics or out of sheer fanboyism.

This is why you should ignore fan opinions. It's how a movie is at 100% rating with thousands of views before it comes out.

It's the same reason all online polls are useless, like when "Best Book" polls end up with Atlas Shrugged or Dianetics.

no, users have little incentive to be honest with their reviews, so a lot of the time they just pick the highest/lowest score to make the rating go up/down

the movie was already released on some countries at the time

Are you talking about me directly or in general?

Because I never said anything about whether it was good or bad.

They can
So can fanboys, much more often

The problem with Armond White is that he's the professional version of the shitty Sup Forums poster: a contrarian not providing sincere commentary review but whatever is the opposite of what others are saying. There can be some value in that, but overall it just comes across as childish trolling.

Justice League had a global opening, it opened everywhere at the same time

those movies suck

This, Armond White isn't about providing useful reviews of movies, he's about getting people on the internet to talk about Armond White.
He's being contrarian for celebrity.

South Korea saw it before

Don't be this pleb.

Only people that liked the film go to rotton tomatos to say that.

>everyone just ignoring this post
holy shit thats fucking hilarious

>liking critically hated movies
You're the pleb here, bub

DCEUfags are an endless source of hilarity, but this is just getting sad.

not everyone who thinks critics aren't better than fans has a personal vendetta

What's the point of holding off paid critical reviews until opening night if you don't strategically use your Paid Pajeet Force to best effect?

Problem is, a picture is worth a thousand words, and leaked video footage is worth more than a thousand Pajeets.

I think one big source of confusion is that many people conflate these two questions:

1. Did you like the film?
2. Was it a good film?

They're not the same question, and the ability to understand that is important. You can find a film personally enjoyable but recognize that it isn't a good film (poor editing, bad dialogue, bad pacing, etc), and vice versa.

Hey, if they can like Suicide Squad, they can like anything. Even garbage with titles like "the shinning" and "big lebowski"

100% of the time that idea comes from "REEEEEE THE CRITICS DIDN'T LIKE THIS MOVIE I LIKE ALL CRITICS ARE BULLSHIT LIES!!1111"

What you're trying to do here is just embarrassing.

At lest there was some action and humor in Suicide Squad, shining is not even scary and lebowski is only liked by potheads

I just want to say that poster and font make it look like it's trying to parody the justice league.

>You can find a film personally enjoyable but recognize that it isn't a good film (poor editing, bad dialogue, bad pacing, etc), and vice versa.

This. I just watched that movie where Antonio Bandaras plays a mall security guard who has to fend off Ben Kingsley's team of assassins Die Hard style.

Was it a GOOD movie, as in masterfully directed, acted, etc? No. But it was entertaining for what it was.

It just got refuted before you made your comment, wtf are you talking about?

>the shinning
>bad
Fucking edgy teenager, bo back to Sup Forums

Nah. Trust the critics on this one.
They're actually being too good at it.

Justice League wasn't entertaining for "what it was".
All the Justice League ends up as is a transparent attempt to push the idea, REALLY HARD, that your recollection of the last two Superman movies was hazy. That he was in fact a universally beloved interpretation of the character akin to Chris Reeves, and that everyone everywhere was deeply affected by his clumsy movie death.

The entire narrative of Superheroic peers coming together to face a threat greater than any of them is subverted by the film's wheedling to refurbish Superman. Batman and Diana spend the whole movie obsessed with how much Superman is needed. The rest of the team is reduced to ridiculously thin characters like the "Yowling Commandos" in the Wonder Woman film.
Then we get the HUGE PAYOFF OMG of Superman coming back, all the other superheroes are slapped around like bitches, and Man of Distracting CGI-Face stomps the "Hueg Threat" as if he's a joke. Literally while cracking jokes about how pathetic he is.

It is just a horribly awful film on any level but "look sum CGI is happenin!", and even there it is 3rd rate CGI action.

buh buh buh muh south korea saw it

yeah haha probably not, stay mad dc fan bois

>Justice League wasn't entertaining for "what it was".

Nah senpai I agree.

If ti wasn't for Kingsman 2 being such a galactic-level disappointment it'd be the worst blockbuster I saw this year.

This. It's funny that DC fanboys whine about critic bias because it's critic bias that gave those movies even the scores they got. I guarantee some critics were kinder to MOS, BVS, and JL than they should have been because they like the characters and have fond memories from when they were kids.

Not when the user rating is open before release date. You can actually check the scores at it was something like 80% 10/10 scores before the movie was in theaters.
To be fair it was also 7% 1/10. Either way, allowing audience to review before they can actually be in an audience to review is a dumb idea and means those scores can't be trusted.

>Same shit with IMDB

imdb users reviews is legit

There's worse movies with higher ratings than justice league it deserves at least a 65 I know it's an agragit but i don't understand why critics disliked it so much.

Honestly, I feel that your ability to be generous to the Snyder films is inverse to how much you actually loved those characters in previous work.

There is no single character in the Snyderverse that is not a singularly awful interpretation.
Even not-Luthor in Superman III is a better Luthor than Eisenberg.
Worst. Batman. Ever.
With Routh it's pretty close, but at least Routh was given a Superman who was normally upbeat but having a terrible week, Cavill Superman had a terrible life that started in the first grade.
Old Lois would be the most unappealing girlfriend in the DC movieverse if TDK Rachel wasn't a thing.
Ezra Flash just speaks for itself.

I can only see someone enjoying JL if they are unaware that the X-Men and Superman don't exist in the same "extended universe".

imdb users consider got to best tv show ever made

>Implying S.Koreans flocked to an American review website to spam ten star reviews.
>Implying S.Koreans have that much shit taste.

Fucking damage defence force is stumbling tonight.

>IMDB reviews legit.
Already proven to be false.

honestly you seem like someone raised on DC/Marvel films and television shows, your comments make it seem as if you never read a comic in your life

pestilen/tv/ermin are Sup Forums's greatest scourge. No matter the cost, they must be purged.
Report each and every single live action thread on sight.
sys.Sup Forums.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=97204960

Have some pity for them. This year robbed them of 2DEEP4U (Logan) and MARVEL BIAS (Wonder Woman) so this is all they have left.

Turn based combat was a mistake

Or we could actually read the individual reviews and judge for ourselves whether or not the movie is worth seeing instead of pitching a fit over an aggregated score like an autist.

what?

Cry harder, Snyderfag.

Ah, a DCEUfag. I'll slow down for you.

The traditional fanboy defenses of Snyder garbage has been that they're too deep/audiences don't like deep movies and that critics/audiences are biased against DC.

Logan showed that a movie with mature themes can be a critical and commercial success if done right. Wonder Woman showed that critics and audiences are more than willing to embrace DC films if they aren't terrible. All that's left to DC fanboys now are the crazier conspiracy theories.

Let me know if you need me to repeat anything, you human fucking garbage.