Hey Arnold Jungle Movie

>thank you to all the fans who wrote letters and signed petitions encouraging the making of this movie

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Hey-Arnold-The-Jungle-Movie-2017/Episode-Movie-HD?id=77202
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, thank you for this version of Olga

>they all live in the god damn beeper store

Depressing desu.

Shouldn't Olga be living at college or something?

>Big bob still workin with beepers in the now sliding thime line

He should be homeless

I don't even know why he's still selling beepers. It's not like they were the only product he had in the show. I mean, aside from it being funny/fulfilling Helga's suffering quota.

this

I mean Miriam mentioned they could have sold cellphones. Sounds more like Bob was too hyped up on his own "Beeper King" persona and couldn't let go even when the facts were in front of him.

Can someone link? I don't have cable so I haven't seen it.

>Those fans watched it for free online.

I'll spoonfeed you just this once.

kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/Hey-Arnold-The-Jungle-Movie-2017/Episode-Movie-HD?id=77202

No way to watch it legally here, even on iTunes. I plan on buying the DVD though.

What is even a beeper?

Yeah, but he could have easily spun that into meaning "King of things that beep", since he runs a store that sells electronics in general.

Something from before your time, from the sound of it.

How did they manage to make the characters look both younger and older?

While true, beepers were what he made his 'empire' on. He probably barely stays afloat by selling everything else but him clinging to beepers means he can't move forward. He could totally be a cellphone king instead but he's definitely got his own head too far up his ass to admit beepers are dead.

I don't think even the shadiest of drug dealers use beepers anymore. Pretty sure only some doctors do these days but even that I'm just getting the info from Scrubs which is an older show by now too.

When I can buy the bluray I will since I don't have cable. If I had cable I would've happily watched it live but I can't justify the crappy cable prices out where I live (almost $300 for cable and internet at the lowest packages) just to watch 1-2 shows a month.

So a beeper was the pre-cursor to mobile phones. While mobile phones did exist as early as 1995 (maybe earlier, i just remember being a wee kid and playing with my mom's old MASSIVE cellphone) they were hella expensive so beepers were a better solution. So say your dad went to the store for your mom but she forgot to tell him to get milk. She'd beep him (i'm not 100% how, i think you'd call the beeper's number and it'd show the number or something but you could also send numeric messages as seen in the movie) and he'd get the beep to give his wife a call at the nearest payphone.

Think of it like the most primitive form of mobile texting possible where you mostly got a message of "Call this number" and not much else.

Someone who actually used a beeper might be able to give better insight. The most I know about them beyond that is they were popular with doctors who could get medical codes sent to them and know they were needed, and drug dealers.

Was it me, or were Helga's Boobs crazy huge in this movie? Like, almost distractingly huge tits.

It's crazy that they drew her with no bra on and got away with it.

She's a complete thot in this film.

Why is this even a concern

That's what I'm thinking honestly. Big Bob could have easily moved on to a different thing. He probably could have just expanded into a general electronics business and done well for himself, but his own ego got in the way.

I refuse to get a cable package for a few channels, but no doubt I'll get this and the rest of the series on DVD/Blu-ray, whatever it's released on.

5th grader with a C cup.

>Something from before your time, from the sound of it.
*jerking off hand motion*

You call these a "c cup"?, you must be asian...

Just got finished watching, A+++. Fantastic wrap up to the series.

That's Olga and Helga's mom. Olga took up a teaching position in Alaska on an Eskimo reservation.

No thanks this movie sucked.