Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFy4EFbeN7s
youtube.com/watch?v=_fpscxE9WDk
youtube.com/watch?v=vKj4upY1VYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MMMMMMMAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA

HAIL VICTORY-SAN

ONII-CHAAAAAAAAN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

reeeeeeee

TRUMP
MAGA

DEUS KEK!

FOR GODEMPEROR TRUMP!

AWOOO~

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! MAGA!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

WE DID IT FUCK IM LITERALLY CRYING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Enemies of the Don, hear me. You have come here to REEEE.
The Immortal Emperor Trump is with us and we are invincible.
His soldiers will strike down your memes.
His shit post will crush you under their autism.
His mighty Memes will bring your very safe space down upon you. You cannot win.
The Emperor has given us his greatest Magic to wield.
So make yourselves ready...
We are the First KeK Regiment, and today is our Victory Day!

AOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWOOOOOOOO

LEEETS FUCKING GOOOO

AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

Baka Baka

FOR THE EMPEROR

youtube.com/watch?v=aFy4EFbeN7s

youtube.com/watch?v=_fpscxE9WDk

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Looks like it should be furry art.

BAGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTE

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Kek, Cali and Hawaii put them even. What a fucking shit show

Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

AWWWWOOOOOOO

MAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DON BRING THE HAMMER DOWN

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DEEEEEEEENBTS

MAGA
A
G
A

MOTHERFUCKING MAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I just woke up. Trump won right?

AWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why was my thread where I posted trump train archived instantly upon posting it?

WE'RE

GOING

RED
E
D

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAA

Numbers have changed big time, guys, I'm getting worried. Fuck!

Legit hearing awoos outside my window right now. Coyotes.

MAGA

THE SOUTHEAST STANDS WITH TRUMP

THE SOUTHEAST STANDS FOR JUSTICE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BE BE CEEEEEE

witnessed and luld

WE AWOO FOR HIS GLORY!
CA, FUCK YOU, YOU SHITS WHO WENT BLUE

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

that's literally because of California
what a fucking cancer state

MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

C HAMИ КEК!

KYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA BIAAAAATCH!

NO CHANCE THAT'S WHAT YA GOT
UP AGAINST A MEME TOO STRONG
PRETTY POLITICIANS BUYING SOULS FROM US ARE PUPPETS

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>YOU BETTER LOVE TRUMP

MAGA
VODKA
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MI is getting close lads...

ILL GET U GOIYMSSSSSSSS

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

MEMES FOR THE MEME WAR

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALLAHU AKBAR GOD IS ALIVE

haha dat autism

LET'S DO IT DONALD
MICHIGAN
WISCONSIN
PENNSYLVANIA

NOT ONE, BUT ALL OF THEM

MMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Here's what I'm seeing.

Fucking Cali brought Hillary back into the race. 4 point spread.

WOOOOOOOOO

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you know I've been thinking and I really hope trump loses now so all the anime fags kill themselves

Hoorah!

NORTH CAROLINA RAISE UP!! TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF TWIST IT ROUND YOUR HEAD, SPIN IT LIKE A HELICOPTER

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SPOOOON!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I SEE RED, I SEE RED, I SEE RED.
youtube.com/watch?v=vKj4upY1VYI

TSSUUUUUUUU

AWWWWOOOOOOOO
MAGAAAAA
THE EMPEROR PROTECTS
HIGH ENERGY
AWWWOOOOOOOVVEEEMENT

GOTT MIT UNS!

SHADILAY

KKK

To be expected but we shall Triumph

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, its only 11pm eastern time. Does not having the lead at 11pm count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still running right now and she has been the best candidate in the USA for how many years now? She's running against one of the worst cadidates in the USA who just happens to have a lead because he's feeding off the energy of running in a United States Presidential Election. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking candidates in the USA, she went 13-3 last year and would of won the election if Posesta didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Donald Trump just lost another state when he needed to get one, just like the Romney did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Allahu ackbar!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MY BATTLE CRY

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

IOWA IS GOING FUCKING RED BABY

a-awooo~

Awoo~!

TSSSUUUUUU

AWOOOOOOOOO

IOWA JUST FLIPPED

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO