This is the moment that proved Captain America is more heroic than Superman

This is the moment that proved Captain America is more heroic than Superman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sOlrw3yMouk
io9.gizmodo.com/doctor-strange-wants-to-try-and-fix-one-of-secret-empir-1820544444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(You)

How? Superman stands up to beings who are far stronger than him all the time

>Captain America

lmao wat a manlet

This is the moment that proved Superman is more heroic than Captain America.

>Thanos can punch Silver Surfer
>Silver Surfer moves at light speed
>Captain America is fast enough to dodge Thanos' punches
Ah, if that was Batman...

>Silver Surfer moves at light speed
Silver Surfer, like Green Lantern, FLIES at lightspeed, even at warp speeds. He does not REACT or MOVES HIS BODY at any superspeed at all.

This moment proved Otis is more heroic than Superman and Captain America combined

Regan's a fucking trainwreck with nothing but decades of ineffective therapy, sex, drugs, and alcohol abuse to look forward to.

Supes should have done the decent thing and let her jump.

And then he covers for Namor flooding another coastal city and killing hundreds for the ninteenth time. Muh war buddies can do no wrong.

Man of Milk

Pretty sure IG thanos is omnipotent, plus Cap is heroic here because he faces down Thanos while being hopelessly outclassed in terms of fighting ability.

>Omnipotent being
>Unable to land a punch

that tv show definitely had a different tone than the movie eh

don't you start this again user

Is it a lie?

Fuck off Steve, he keeps killing people whenever Sue doesn't let him get his dick wetter.

Nah Surfer and Lantern move and react at fast than light speeds. They have to to be able to keep up with the people they fight

Ok, but this

I suppose it's worth noting Thanos turned off some of his God powers during this fight.

Then Captain is just fighting against a way slower Hulk in that scene?

Isn't really that impressive.

is an Elseworlds

Injustice Superman actually killed fewer people than Hydra Cap AND achieved way more.

I'm sure there'll be a mirror of the scene in the first avenger where Steve tells Thanos to give up while struggling to stand on his feet.

What is the actual confirmed kill count on Hydra Cap actually? I never really thought about it until now

At the bare minimum, the entirety of Las Vegas.

How will Marvel ever retcon that?

That's basically anytime a dude around or just above peak human fights a Superman level threat. The ridiculously powerful guy will just be incapable of using half of his bullshit, including speed.

Kobit already undid everything he did except vegas

Not really, Superman would have won.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOlrw3yMouk

Silver Surfer moves through space at beyond light speeds. It's not that he's able to duck and dodge at beyond light speeds. Reaction is very different than top speed. People with parkinsons have been shown to be able to react to falling objects ect. but don't ask them to run a marathon. Also Lance armstrong can ride a bike faster than anyone, but I bet I could take him in a fight.

is superman bashing the new "steven universe is a girly boy"?

beyond the other reasons thanos underestimatated cap.

Not sure if autistic or baiting.

Honestly, almost every newfag disses Superman for a while. Only thing new about this round of it is where they come from.

"Infinite War" trailer just dropped, so the board got filled with casuals who want to "prove" how much their know about comics.

*snap

Unless she turned herself around and realized the power of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Alternate Universe version. He's no more the same character than Ultraman is. Note also that Joker nuking Metropolis was not the POD, for example Lex Luthor was a good guy and best buds with Superman and Brainiac had never encountered him and instead laid waste to a significant chunk of the multiverse.

The fuck is up with the Captain America and Superman comparisons lately

Why the fuck can't anyone on this website make anything but the same six threads over and over

How did we go from this...

but cap never smiles, hes not inspiring and hes always brooding and hes a nazi

...to this?

Scenes like this are fucking retarded. Why would the cosmically powerful villain just butcher everyone but then let the normal/"peak human" guy get away with shit talking him as part of a faux-noble rant?

> That's what they all say, well it ain't gonna save you. It don't scare me none and it don't suddenly make you a fucking hero.

>stands up to Diet Darkseid
>gets wrecked

Yeah, uh, real inspiring there. I'm sure Superman is mad jelly.

/thread

cap is garbage

Holy shit, the amount of marvel casuals around here lately is fucking ridiculous, thanks mcu/disney

Also Steve Trevor was a Nazi which is why IJ Wondy is evil.

shut the fuck up already dude. we get it, you don't like Marvel. It doesn't make Justice League any less shit. Enjoy your twink quipster, Niggatron and CGI monster villain.

>more people in the entire world resonate with Captain fucking America than Superman
what a time to be alive

lol this is nothing but catering to the flaggots and "muh patriotism"

Wow, he molested some goth jailbait, much heroic.

>says the Mouseketeer who praises an entire team of quipsters and CGI purple Homer Simpson as the MCU's final boss

o i m laffin

>casual is called "casual"
>gets mad
Stop being a casual.

Doctor Strange is apparently going to hocus pocus that whole massacre away

io9.gizmodo.com/doctor-strange-wants-to-try-and-fix-one-of-secret-empir-1820544444

The failure of Justice League may have saved us from a scene involving Eisen-Lex and Twink-Flash, and for that I am eternally grateful.

I can almost see them trying to out-flake one another in a back-and-forth.

There are no stakes for Superman. Every foe he faces he does with the knowledge that he can survive anything they do to him, that he will be able to hit them hard enough to defeat them.

When put into context of the rest of the book, it's an even better example.
But nobody here actually reads comics so I guess that means I'm gay

This. Even Godzilla fights with more cunning and ingenuity than Superman in the movies.

When did DC become the non-casual comic company? Batman was popular for way longer than like Iron Man or Captain America was

That's not heroism, that's madness.

>straight to company wars

So does that make Captain America a better hero because you don't read comics?

hey look everyone, a casual

>CGI monster villain

This is the moment that proved Hal Jordan is more heroic than Superman and Captain America

Truly /ourguy/

How?

We...moved forward a few decades?

Well done user.

So around a couple hundred thousand locals and a few million tourists.

SEXUAL HARASSMENT!

You'd think more comic book characters would be religious. It's pretty easy to believe in a Christ-like figure when the world is littered with Christ-like figures.

Jesus is pretty much a Sup Forums character, they just didn't have the ability to produce graphic novels when Christianity was starting up.

>supposed to be a callback/homage/call it what you want to caps thanos walk, a little bonus for avid readers
>Lets hit them over the head with it

Seien Gas her great great grandsond from the Future thanks Superman for Sabine her, she will turn out fine.

*Seeing as...

Thanos is toying with them in an attempt to impress Death. The very next panel shows Thanos shattering Cap's shield (the Comic book adamantium/vibranium/unknown one, not the MCU vibranium one). At this point he'd already beaten and/or killed most of Earth's heavy hitters.

Ever seen a cat play with a mouse? Same principle... the cat could easily kill the mouse with no effort, but it is having fun letting the mouse think it can escape.

Infinity Gauntlet is a piece of shit.

>Also Lance armstrong can ride a bike faster than anyone, but I bet I could take him in a fight.

Don't be too sure. Kicking him in the balls will be ineffective.

LOL superfags are salty because people like Cap more than Superman

Wrong panel OP

A human doing the best he can in a world where a cruel and whimsical god can do whatever he please?

Oh boy, I don't understand how can anybody live in an universe like that....
How brave of him.

>Powerless

This is the moment that proved Scott Summers is more heroic than Captain America

This is a Sup Forumsfag

You can tell because he thinks recognizing the boring mediocrity of the MCU means you support the boring mediocrity of the DCEU, when in fact the fellow he's referring to probably views it all as a shitty cashgrab between two media giants with no heart or respect for source material.
You fucking casuals should be ashamed to make posts like this.

Considering he's can't fix a gunshot wound I wonder how badly this will go.

BvS. Checkmate.

The moment Tony and Cap proved they can do anything.

Ok, but it can argued that Hydra Cap is an alt as well. Summoned by Kobik.

i hate this fucking bullshit.
is so fucking lazy and offensive for cap to be represented in this way.
and now come fucking planet hulk 2 -electric CHOgaloo -

this artstyle really rustles my jimmies

>t.never read a Superman comic before

You lost give up marvel slag