Yeah this is happening to and the pilot is also on the CN App

youtube.com/watch?v=aEXKTtPvSTE&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01gF4ZTZbsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New show and a dead thread.
Signs of things to come?

The side mouths REALLY piss me off

So apparently this short was shown at Sundance? What am I supposed to take away from that?

no. this was.
youtube.com/watch?v=01gF4ZTZbsE

It looks disgusting

You're disgusting.

Watched it on the app
It's a lot shippy-er than I thought

>He's 14 years old Margret of course he's old enough for camp

But that main character doesn't sound or act like a 14 year old.

I really REALLY hate the art style and he sounds more like he's eight, not fourteen )Steven from SU is his age and sounds older despite being drawn the size of a toddler) .

But I hated Big Mouth's art style and that show grew on me because the humor was good and the pacing was good.

This show could go either way but so far I fucking hate it.

So the acting could be excused by the fact that he's clearly coddled by his jewish stereotype mother, but the voice is what bothers me. Maybe after having to replace voice actors in Gumball, CN wants a VA who's voice can grow into the character, meaning CN is really putting all their eggs in one basket thinking this show will be successful.

I could understand there reasoning behind that, I mean it worked for Finn in Adventure Time.

This show is how soy boy faggots are created. Burn it with fire.

>known boarders
Sam Alden
Aleks Sennwald
Hanna K Nystrom
Seo Kim
Steve Wolfhard (though apparently he's at disney now)
Jesse Moynihan

>known other crew
Kent Osborne (writer; probably also a boarder)
Jack Pendarvis (writer)
Valerio Fabbretti (character designer: worked on the final season of clarence. Ironically Benjamin Anders, design supervisor on AT's final seasons, is moving over to the mostly Clarence-staffed Craig of the Creek)
Graham Falk (director)
Cole Sanchez (producer)

Yeah but adventure time was pretty guaranteed to succeed. This show has been met with a ton of resistance already.

Kids might like it but it's the adult fans that drive merchandise sales and CN knows it.

God what is the target audience for this? Fetuses?

>adventure time was pretty guaranteed to succeed
No, it wasn't. There wasn't as much against it, but it was far from being a hit before it aired.

They had a sneak preview airing months before it was set to air and it was well received. It was the first good cartoon the network had seen since the CN Live had taken over. It was guaranteed to succeed due to circumstance.

This show looks like garbage, everyone already seemingly hates it, and it is coming in during a time where the people at CN have no idea how to run their network. It's doomed.

Save this post. In a year from now, if that show has a massive fanbase like SU, AT, or any of the favs I'll eat my own underwear.

This embodies everything I hate about the western animation industry.

....so anyone notice that the father of the main protagonist....he has Feminine Eyelashes and wears a woman's bathing suit.

I'm cautiously optimistic

I just want a reason to give a shit about cartoon network again.

Even if you're right, can you eat your own underwear and tape it?

Not for free

Maybe because that's a woman you fucking idiot

Man, I really love shows that have a summer camp setting.
>Sees clip
...Oh boy.

Fuck CN, they're on a speeding train to even more mediocrity. All this shows is how little effort you can put in to get greenlit. All you need is be inoffensive and "comfy".

Has there been a show that truggers Sup Forums harder than this?

teen titans go probably

Idk what's their problem. I think the show looks kinda cute

>shows picture of him with his mom and dad
>cuts away to mom and her lesbian lover

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SUBVERSIVE

I think Sup Forums has been poisoned by the faux cute these days.

hey well that was kind of neat

>the lesbian lover sounded like any jewish dad so i didn't even realize it was meant to be a woman
>why are all lesbians in media, even in inclusive well meaning media fucking butch?

Finn shoulda gotten a design change after season 4

>lesbian

Imagine having a world view this warped.

>lesbian lover
I'm pretty sure that's hedgehog's mom: the families probably know each other