Justice League Would Have SUCCEEDED

If they didn't reboot the fucking flash. Spiderman was an example where Marvel's hands were forced, the DCEU already has a publicly loved flash. Use him and get his viewers

That is SO far from the deciding factor of it's failure. It was a grocery list of bull shit that drove it to drop so far from other DCEU movies.

Logistics would've been a nightmare.

But they could have benefitted from not shitting on the CW-verse and alienating a sizeable portion of their fanbase.

Justice League Would Have SUCCEEDED if they didn't have tonally different directors on it.
Justice League Would Have SUCCEEDED if they didn't completely change the score.
Justice League Would Have SUCCEEDED if the character's didn't make jokes that don't fit the scenes.
Justice League Would Have SUCCEEDED if the CGI wasn't the most garbage, rushed mess.
Justice League Would Have SUCCEEDED if Henry Cavill were allowed to shave his mustache.
And on, and on, and on, and on, and...

OP here, keep going

JL flopped because of BvS, people just didn't care about seeing JL as it's basically BvS2, then problems like Whedon having basically no time to fix it, and then WB forcing it to be 2 hours after the fact was maddening

It not being the same Flash has nothing to do with it, the CW shows are popular, for CW shows, they're not really that big.

>reboot Flash
>DCEU already had
The CW universe is different than the DCEU.

Unpopular opinion

I really felt like DC fucked up by not including CW's Green Arrow and flash

They would have saved on time by not having to introduce origin stories for 2 justice league

Mainstream audience would have been pulled in since the were in love with the CW shows

And how would the DCEU look like now if Bale decided to come back for Batman V Superman

I like that they kept them separate since i thought it wouldn't limit what the CW shows would want to do but instead they fucked over Arrow hard.

Seriously, by now we would have had a Suicide Squad show. But no DC had to make that abortion of a movie. Not to mention the missed opportunity of Blue and Gold on Legends

JL would've been saved if they included Cavanagh RF.

Do you really want them to include Felicity in the DC films!?

At least we have Ray and Nate

Yeah but every time I see them I can't help but see them as Ted and Mike. The episode where Nate was going to fuck Ray's mom disguised as a dominator would've been hilarious with those two. Not to mention Martian Manhunter is on Supergirl and Elongated Man just showed up, so we'd be close to a JLI

The DCEU fucked over arrow big time
If I recall correctly Thea's actress did that they were planning to do a full blown suicide squad but the had to stop cuz WB told them " It would confuse people " or some shit like that

>Blue and Gold on Legends
This would be fucking terrible and you know it

Yes, as long as they kill her off in her very first appearance.

Have we officially reached the "bargaining" stage now?

>bargaining
DORMAMMU

Nah man CW Flash already had a ton of baggage that I don't want in the movies.

This. They already have parallel universes in the CW with supergirl jumping dimensions to attend a fucking wedding.

Normies love supergirl, should have just said fuck it and introduced all those characters into the DCEU.

It actually is imposible to include CW´s GA and Flash in the movies as major characters without cancelling their shows. Making a movie takes a lot of time, it is not really possible to do it and at the same time being the protagonist of a tv show, specially when it is filmed in another country all together.

It's just Nate and Ray instead of Blue and Gold

>Iris in charge of the Justice League telling Bruce and the rest what to do

How would you explain the HUE inconsistencies? Does this make the Arrowverse canon to the DCEU?

Justice League would have succeeded if they didn't put that hack faggot Snyder in charge. There's more than enough room for two on-going Flash's if both are good.

It would've been a greater fuck-up if they tried to tie it together after 5 years of Arrow + Flash's shit. And trying to float it to an audience "You don't need to watch every episode of the shows before you see JL"

I like Grant, but there is was too much bad stuff in the CWverse that shouldn't be in the movies.

>yfw Damien Darkh nuked a US city
Where was Superman then, huh?

Yeah and people already had a publicly loved Superman. In fact, they had several.
Snyder did the exact opposite and so we've been limping on the wrong foot ever since.

I'd have sooner had Smallville Clark than what we got.

The death of Justice League was set in motion with Snyder and Goyer's terribly off-tone interpretation of Superman's origin story.

More than Superman Returns, more than Green Lantern, WB should have put the brakes on this impending disaster after the reactions to Man of Steel.

But the Avengers billions were beckoning, and the decision-makers (people who hold comic books and the people who enjoy them in contempt) decided to push on.

Marvel Studios was slowly building up affection for a wide cast of characters, WB was relying on people being impressed with Punchan sfx and "iconic setpieces".

I would think he'd just be a Flash from another universe. Not necessarily all the baggage of the shows but keeping the basics.

>But the Avengers billions were beckoning, and the decision-makers (people who hold comic books and the people who enjoy them in contempt) decided to push on.

Have you heard the story about the exec that ultimately decided against pushing back the release date after Snyders daughter and him stepping down to ensure he and some other guy would get their bonuses this year?

As bad as MoS was it made money. It had a greater return on investment than their previous attempts at non-Batman franchise building i.e. Superman Returns and Green Lantern. Marvel were making billions by that point also. So yeah of course they were going to make a sequel. Their mistake was rushing head long into JL and the wider DCEU without waiting to see how BvS performed.

>Felicity in the DC films!?
Well.

There should have been a Batman movie with Joker and the death of Robin to establish Batman's personal damage.

There should have been a Man of Steel 2 movie with a new foe Superman had never fought in movies (really anyone but Luthor or Zod) to establish his nice-guy heroic cred. Have this do the heavy lifting of rehabilitating the mess that Snyder made, not JUSTice League.

Then you follow these with Jenkin's Wonder Woman, and THEN you can think about something like BvS (but God, nothing like BvS).

Then Wonder Woman II and Justice League the year after that.
alas.

hey look another Justice League thread, this should be original

>There should have been a Batman movie with Joker and the death of Robin to establish Batman's personal damage.
That wasn't the cause of his damage. Bruce got triggered by Man of Steel's final act. Because Snyder's idea of building the universe is to go "See? People that complained about my last movie are psychos!"

In another timeline, Sup Forums would happily host several Justice League threads at once, without DCfriends poking their head in to pout.

But there you have it.

>Bruce got triggered by Man of Steel's final act.
Bruce had 24 hours notice that the Earth was going to be annihilated, same as the rest of the planet.

It's rather ridiculous that no one got a day off of work for Armageddon, and that THE BAT would be in civvies down on Wall Street trying to score bagels.

Then again, a ham-fisted 9/11 scene is the level on which Snyder and Goyer operate.

Indeed. WB also forced them to kill Deadshot.

Guggenheim's brilliant idea of getting even was killing off their Amanda Waller, one of the few characters that hadn't been embargoed, and make her go out like a chump.

>has a publicly loved flash
oh please fuck off, it's awful, he's awful
it's somehow the best dccw show which only shows how awful the rest are

Your opinion doesn't matter on this matter.

Suicide Squad would actually work really well as a TV show, though I'm not 100% sure if the CW would've been a good place for it.

That being said, Deathstroke, Deadshot and Bronze Tiger were all pretty great on the show and they might as well have put Diggle on as their Rick Flag.

But the CWverse is better anyways so at this point it doesn't matter