What's the most disappointing comic of all time?

What's the most disappointing comic of all time?

The one where Uncle Ben kills 2099 Spider-Man after Aunt May dies and Peter remains a Professional Wrestler

Howard the Duck written by anybody but Gerber.

Earth 2 post steppenwolf death

You're thinking of Spider-Man 2211. But yeah that story starts off strong but it gets messy quick.

Why the fuck is Peter's daughter such a fucking sperg? An Anarchist piece of shit who wants to watch Humanity Perish?

Green arrow by Ben Percy

I hear people say all the time "what are you talking about? It's great! He returned green arrow to proper green arrow"

Yea, I didn't know GA was boring as fuck and jobs way too hard to the villain of the week, can't even kill a business man with no powers or training, and his supposed best friend straight betrays him for a killer right in front of him

God after Robinson left that comic took one of the steepest nosedives in quality I've ever seen

Hickman’s Avengers/New/Secret Wars

What? Are we still talking about the same comic? If you're talking about the daughter of the future Spider-Man it's because she went crazy.

I only ever read the one comic. I remember very key scenes from it like Peter being like "fuck this I can't even be bothered to look after my own daughter"

So he locked her in a Virtual Reality World where she easily breaks out of it the minute she's put into it.

They were in the super future and she wanted to prevent timelines from intersecting because that's bad. And then they arrest her for a crime she'll commit to further that end in the future. When she breaks out something happens and fucks with her head thus turning her into Hobgoblin 2211. And Spidey 2211 was kinda just a sad old man who failed to help his daughter and ends up erasing her very existence.

FUCK why did you have to remind me

I didn't even mind the fact that the heroes were just OCs with the same name as the JSAers, its the fact that they stopped caring about it is what makes me mad to this day. The Hawkgirl, Flash, Green Lantern trinity had potential, too. God damn it

Superman

Apparently I don't remember this book as well as I did

I remember at one point that Mary Jane and Peter were still together and Mary finally got her big break in Hollywood she wanted. Peter meets a new Rouge that I don't think he ever meets again who has the ability to take over people's dreams and he's namely using his powers to kill a bunch of homeless children

The chapter after this shows Peter in Hollywood along with Doc Oc who had his fucking Mechanical arms stolen and the person who stole them was using them for petty crimes like robbing banks.

>cornell after his great lex run on action comics
>authority in the dc universe
>"they fight the moon"
>it's shit

Literally how?

I know, I know...

>Slott

But still...

No this is a completely diffrent story now. Sounds like the rogue you're describing is Sleepwalker though.

For real I can't remember if this is suppose to be like a compilation of a bunch of comics or a bunch of comics I think I ended up mashing together but I have vague memories of them

Another one I had involved Green Goblin and Spider-Man. Normon is a cunt as per usual but he's an even bigger cunt because he emotionally manipulates Flash to where the Venom suit. A fight happens. It ends in a tie. The comic ended with Norman debating upon killing himself by pulling a gun out of his drawer and looking at it

The first story is from Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and the second is allegedly from Avenging Spider-Man. Dunno about this one.

Really hoped this would be villain of the week stories with great Gleason art, instead it's the adventures of Jon featuring Superman. Dropped it after the Independence Day issue.

Alright how about this one.

It revolves around a Tumblr feminist. Her gimmick is she wants to sue Spider-Man because she is like every Marvel character without powers who hates mutants extends her hate to Spider-Man because of ((reasons)) I guess

I forgot a bunch of what happened but I can't remember if she ended up suing Spider-Man or not but I think Spider-Man dies at some point and later on into the future we meet an older Mary Jane who berates the shit over what she's done and hopes she's fucking proud of herself

The comic ends with her going to her house with her million cats and writes "nothing happened today"

>Flash, Hawk Girl, and Green Lantern trinity
>Threatening as fuck Solomon Grundy
>Doctor Fate is magic backup
>A Superman devoted to Darkseid is the motherfucking secondary villain

It had so much potential. Just so motherfucking much until Robinson got butt-fucked.

From what I learned watching shows like Unlimited its of no surprise someone like Hawkgirl wants to hop all up on that fat, thick, throbbing zombie dick

The very first issue of Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. She hated Spidey because he came out underneath the bleachers so she thinks he's been stalking her and looking up her skirt from down there. And she gets a restraining order against him after several more chance encounters.

Sorry first PAD issue of Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. So issue 5 I think.

What a cunt. I remember maybe one more Spider-Man comic.

Its at JJJ's Paper Company. There are two random ass thots. I dunno who the fuck they're but they both wanna ride on that Spider dick

The black girl wants a more traditionalist life with Spider-Man and be a Stay at home House Nigger

The other wants to go on wild insane adventures with Spider-Man the more rough and dangerous the better

The villain of this comic is Vulture. Vulture beats Spider-Man. Gets away and makes it to some woman he loves house with flowers and or diamonds or some shit. He stole them to celebrate the holiday's with someone he loves

Maybe this?

Probably. I know the style is radically different its a modern comic that goes back to a more traditionalist looking comic book

It was by Darwyn Cooke, that makes it automatically better than 80% of Spider-Man's comics

poor skullface
he set up this whole elaborate plan and gave his reveal speech to the wrong snake

I beg to differ.

ATLA: The Search