What are Sup Forums's opinions on nimona?

what are Sup Forums's opinions on nimona?

thicc

I read it last year cause it was in the school library and I was chugging through every graphic novel on the shelf.

I liked it.

Started good

Ended shitty

>cover keeps me from giving a fuck about it
>anons only post the cover

I know I'm not supposed to judge a book by its cover but goddamn is that a horrible cover!

it's better than this i swear

It's bad, but not horrible.

I remember storytimes on joyreactor.cc.

Not bad. Better than lumberjanes. More suitable for easily triggered 5 year old girls, not that there's anything wrong with that.

did you make this thread like a few days ago
whats with all the nimona threads lately, the movie isnt due for another 2-3 years

OP here, I didn't know there were nimona threads, I just suddenly remembered it

Absolutely nothing about it appeals to me personally. I don't like the artstyle, I don't like high fantasy, I don't find the humor funny, I don't find the characters interesting, so I cannot give a fair assessment about it.

oh well nimona has an animated movie slated for 2020 if you're interested
>Patrick Osborne, who directed Disney’s Oscar-winning short film Feast, will helm Nimona from a script written by Marc Haimes (Kubo and the Two Strings).
not sure when the lumberjanes live action movie is meant to come out though

i've never read any of noelle's work but for some reason i've become obsessed with pointing out what an opinionated feminazi she is. maybe it's because she insulted steven universe that one time and even though i dont really care about SU anymore i still care about her and what an asshole she is

pretty good, teetering on being SJW material though. But Nimona THICC af

Don't forget her shitting on Frank Frazzeta and called him basically a bad artist.

>thicc
>THICC
Yeah. I'm not reading this fetishist shit.

I liked it. The twists aqtually caught me off-guard.
Having an animated series of this would rock.

> female creator says men should stop being violent
SHUN THE FEMINAZIIIII

> male creator rapes a 15 year old
HIS WORK IS STILL ART

no series
movie

I didn't know. Neat!
I might even watch it at some point.

FAT > PHAT