WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED WITH CALIFORNIA??

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED WITH CALIFORNIA??

Care to explain ameribros?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no votes reported
>no counties highlighted as blue

It's clearly the biased media grasping at straws.

they're the designated lib shitters

I got nothing. There's no data at all showing in Google's banks, either. All districts grey, all blank dashes for percentages.

Also I love that Google puts Trump under all other candidates by default, just to be extra petty.

that is bizzare

why nyt counted it now is actaully wierd when there are no votes

i dont get it.
>0 votes

media says she already won that ? lol

California trying to cuck everything up again.

It doesn't matter any ways.

Just with the states that trump is leading in he gets 278

Florida takes 3 hours to go to trump, Cali goes to hillary instantly.

THEY'RE RIGGING IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES, THEY CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM US

PANIC TIME!

its automatically blue because they said so

as a california native, trsut me, trump has no chance of winning california. california has voted blue in the last 6 elections, also its basically a sin to support trump here. guys i know have gotten death threats for supporting the wall

Its our highest populated state (thats full of liberals) so it has the most EC votes.
It is bullshit theyre calling california before a single vote is counted tho.

Based on exit polls. They're throwing a hissy fit. They've only done it for hillary today.

Commiefornia is a huge faggot fest and if all the republicans just moved to another state, commiefornia wouldnt be nearly as useful to the democrats as they are now. Without the significant amount of republicans, they are worthless

This is just fucking sad.

California is so fucking predictably Dem that they don't even bother to count the votes before projecting a win there.

It's California

They don't need to process shit, once the polls close they can just call it for dems because that's the way it always is in California.

looks so dodgy

0% = Hillary wins

california always goes dem

same thing happened in Hawaii
>It's not rigged my little goys

they automatically gave it to clinton, votes don't count

Is it?

Maybe it changed or the percentages increased for Republicans at the minimum. Why don't they fucking show it?

cali has always been republican dominant you fucking retard

Cali is extremely blue. It is most likely the most blue state in the US.

It does not matter. Trump wins on all current projections.

They call states early based on exit polling.

>another rigged election

I don't even know how you guys can be mad. This shit has been going on forever.

Bay area and la outvote the rest of the state hence Cali always goes blue

It's guaranteed to go blue, but they're counting it now to keep their ratings up and make it look more competitive than it is.

The only surprise in CA will be how small the margin of Clinton victory is.

West coast has voted blue for over 30 years as I recall. I honestly doubt it's changing soon.

I say this as a Washington citizen who voted for Trump.

ITS BIG LEAGUE

Can there be a tie? i mean if they both reach 270, is that even posible?

Cali is a trash state full of niggers, spics and faggots. There are bunch of them so that shitty state has a lot of electoral votes.

guys it's not happening right??

197 for hill dog / 201 for Donald

I'm scared now...

California is a major major stronghold for the democrats. It would take a literal massive earthquake to change that.

California aka Commiefornia. The day California goes red is the day that Israel and Palestine make peace and become best friends.

how old are you morons. Its commiefornia. They could have called it yesterday

I have a question.

Why would Colorado and New Mexico go against the other central states? It is obviously in their best interests to vote republican. Only coastal states benefit from the Democrats, because those are the only area's they care about. So why the retardation?

Yes, but it goes to the house to vote on the tie, and then the senate to break a tie if it occurs in the house.

I can't think of a single time it's happened, but I'm not super familiar with voting history in the US.

They just called North Carolina for Trump, and there's no way Clinton is taking Georgia.

It's been guaranteed blue since the 80s

doubt california would go trump

When I was there even mentioning Trump as something other than the fusion of Stalin and Hitler would get you laughed out of any social meeting

California is easily one of the deepest blue states in the country. Maybe even THE deepest blue state. Though I think that might go to DC, not sure.

And yes, I know DC is not technically a state.

So, 1988?

Mexicans

can Iowa, Michigan and Wisconsin swing?

hey what site is that

What are you following? I have it 222-202 for the Duck.

California will obliterate Drumpf. WE run this shit. We are the true master race.

Can't wait to kick back, get high as fuck on my LEGAL weed and celebrate Hilldawg's final victory tomorrow.

This is what they wanted for the whole country. Just flood the states with spics and you won't even have to bother counting silly votes before you declare the democrat the winner.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

UPDATE:

ALL MEMEING ASIDE, IT'S ALMOST DEFINITELY A WIN FOR TRUMP. HERE'S WHY:

IF WISCONSIN AND MICHIGAN BOTH STAY RED, TRUMP ONLY NEEDS ANY 2 OF UTAH, NEVADA OR ARIZONA, AND DOESN'T NEED NEW HAMPSHIRE AT ALL.

HELL, IF HE TAKES ALL 3, HE CAN EVEN AFFORD TO LOSE WISCONSIN.

THIS IS FUCKING SURREAL, WE'RE LESS THAN AN HOUR AWAY FROM IT BEING IMPOSSIBLE FOR HILLARY TO WIN.

They would blame conservative policies for the earthquake then vote democrat in record numbers.

I tried to be facetious and funny, but it ended up way more truthful and sadder than I expected.

Colorado is one of those states where liberals from other states move to.

New Mexico has a lot of Old Mexico

I almost forget Alaska...

We good lads

looks like the guardian's

The states that were just called (California, Oregon, and Washington) have been strong democratic states for the past 20 years. basically trump never had any chance of tipping those (although, possibly oregon). So in all the predictions for the presidency, this has already been taken into account.

Basically in the US some states always vote the same way every year, so on election day they dont matter a ton cuz we already know how they will vote.

Trump is winning in the swing states (Florida, North Carolina, Ohio) which is all that matters right now.

such a little bitch

Fair enough, but they must be slightly retarded to not understand the coastal states could care less about their well being.

New Mexico is literally new Mexico (it's actually closer to the old New Spain, but w/e). I don't know anything else about Colorado other than Aspen and DUDE WEED LMAO.

WA isn't called, and it's leaning Trump so far.

BBC KNOWS IT'S ALL OVER.

How long until the counting ends?

Maybe an hour or so

King County hasn't reported yet, once it does it'll go blue.

they just legalized weed, didn't they?

that's kind of like as big of a FUCK YOU to mexico as trump's wall, really.

A day or two.

SAW IT LIVE, MY FUCKING SIDES

Yeah, noticed that as well.

At the same time:

>Florida 99% reported.
>Well... we just want to see if the remaining 1% changes the outcome.

They just don't want to show Trump winning by a landslide by now.

CA and NY are the most cucked states in our country. They always go hard blue.

Look up a population density map. Most of Eastern Washington has been counted and has always voted Red. Western Washington might as well be a totally different state and always votes blue. Once King County is counted the state will be blue.

MI could go blue.

Trump is at LEAST 263.

Califag here, I voted trump.

Fallow me on this-

NEITHER knows tech well and we are essentially the worlds provider of computational power ant wikkid cool internets; I liked the Idea of Zoltan winning , but he was out of the race early and probably wouldn't have been right _Yet_ as a politician.

Hillery Knows her way around on the inside but "Thinks" she knows technology, which obviously she doesn't.
(See emails and "Manhattan project for encryption")

Trump, Will piss off all of the SJW's shitting up our Universities and potentially put them in their place with other (actual) bigots/racists.
Trump doesn't know his away around the political landscape too well and when asked said "I'll Call bill gates and have him shut down the internet".
Chances are he'll call someone who actually know what to do and will talk him out of bad ideas and into good ideas.
Trump is accustomed to offloading work onto more knowledgeable people.

So, KEKS and a safer bet.... problem? I think not.

WISH WASH WEST COAST. TURN BLUE TO RED WITH THIS POST!

Governments in general do not understand tech, they are just too old of an organization.

FORGET CALIFORNISTAN! FOCUS ON MICHIGAN!

つ _ ༽つ TRUMP TAKE MY ENERGY

PRAISE KEK!

It would be a fantastic turn of statistical and demographic probability for the numbers to go far enough toward Trump for a chance. It's not impossible, just extremely unlikely.

Which is why the buy out those who know what they're doing to run all that computer shit.

Some of my buddies are working the election, govt workers, delivering ballots for one of the counties that hasn't reported yet.

As expected of a Califag, you can't type for shit.

Oregon is about 90% chance for Hillary, too many libcucks here
Send help

>its basically a sin to support trump here
Not in Orange County.

Checked desu.

Seriously the reason I hate living in kommefornia

OC going red

it's like they're at a funeral

youtube.com/watch?v=aZOW_9rVkdo

That and last two threads I responded to (total of three) died as soon as I hit send; I fucking gave up.