Star vs Can't Trump the Stump

Reminder that Tom is now as roasted as his family's entire realm.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=M6SqmTHg1xw

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14528355
youtube.com/watch?v=cwmCjJ2J_Tg
mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From last thread: which episode was better?
strawpoll.me/14528355

>shipping drama

You haven't lied today have you anons?

This was literally the livestream chat.
youtube.com/watch?v=cwmCjJ2J_Tg

What happened on the second episode?

Marco told Jackie that it's always best to tell the truth.

>it's always best to tell the truth
>Lies about not wearing the cape
Marco can eat shit

i would have preferred for tomstar to deteriorate more but hey
at least we got to see Kelly getting jealous over Marco ;)

did the stump day special air?

>Stump day
Is that like a holiday for amputees or what?

Remember the episode for the summon spells? It was another of those.
The All Seeing Eye spell is a new addition there, but it's months after Bon Bon, so the ASE being there has to Eclipsa's doing. There was a line there reminding us it's her spell, after all.
We also found out that Star's been using the ASE a lot lately, most likely to spy on Marco.

nope its a cheap way for Daron to con everyone out of a mistletoe scene

mega?

So does Moon permanently have the purple scars on her arms or not? In the early part of Season 2 we see she has normal hands, but then when Eclipsa comes back to Mewni Moon heavily implies her hands are permanently scarred, and yet in the Stump Day episode she's once again normal. What gives?

makeup?

If that were the case wouldn't she always touch-up her non-existent chin?

>but it's months after Bon Bon
it's weird, they are celebrating the stump day, so this basically means that it's not a flashback and it's happening right after stump day episode.

But at the same time it could be months after bonbon, because Spider said that Star has been using a lot lately, which we have seen that she spies on-screen Marco.
But i doubt Star has reason to use it now because Marco is living with her.

Endgame right here.

lewd

>i doubt Star has reason to use it now because Marco is living with her
maybe she started using it again after finding out marco was secretly going out with hekapoo
>she saw all the times he fucked hekapoo
>she saw all the times she fucked him
>she saw all the times kelly blew him
>she saw all the times janna hypnotized marco and rubbed herself off on his face
star has a hard life

Star is a known cuck. It was the best kind of entertainment for her to spy on Marco/Hecapoo and Marco/Kelly.

It's called a retcon. The show has quite a few of those.

Maybe they retconned the purple hands? DID NEFCY'S WRITERS NOT PLAN THIS FROM THE BEGINNING? ARE THEY WINGING IT LIKE STEVEN UNIVERSE? SHIT THIS IS A NEW REVELATION IF TRUE.

Nightgown Moon was cute.

The "sad" truth is that most of the shows are not planned out properly. Even Avatar. The only thing that show had pre-planned were 3 seasons, learning the elements and the final battle with Ozai. Not the resolution of the battle, just the fact it was going to happen. And also maybe a vague idea for Zuko's redemption arc.

In Marco and the King, we find out that Moon's pillow permanently has her face imprinted on it, along with her eyelashes and lipstick. This means that she sleeps face-down with make-up on, with enough pressure being applied that the make-up rubs off. This is interesting, because she didn't sleep with her hair done-up. Also, she wasn't wearing jammies, she was wearing a simple throw-over nightie shirt.

:^)

Link?

All this episode showed was that Kellco is one sided. Kelly is thirsty but Marco is still hung up.

It could just be an animation error

>Kelly is thirsty but Marco is still hung up
no no. marco is listening to tad. hes keeping it casual. pounding beers and crushing pussy. he was doing hekapoo before star intervened, he tried to pull it on janna but she literally turned him off, and hes doing it to kelly. she wants something more, but marco just enjoys the tightness of her caramel kisshole on his dick

Incorrect. It goes to show that Marco doesn't have any principles and is willing to go along with whatever seems like a good idea. Star wanted him to be a friend, so he permanently put her in the friendzone. Tad told him he could be out banging any chick he wants thanks to Dimensional Scissors, so now he's actually doing it.

Kelly, meanwhile, only knows how to be a girlfriend. She didn't want to be known forever as Tad's girlfriend, but she's done it so long she doesn't know what else to be, and now that she's trying to move on from him, she's keeping the same habits and is latching on to the first boy who's nice to her, which happens to be Marco.

They're all dumb teenagers. It's natural. Painful, but natural.

star is next. marco needs callout the squire bs and make her admit what he really means to her

I hope she gives him a dog collar.
Woof.

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw
All season 3 episodes so far, enjoy

bra the purple hands came back after Toffee returned in Battle of Mewni, probably became permanent after she tried to cast the darkest spell a second time.

The stump is here!!!

Neh. More like Kelly likes Marco, but is (thanks to Janna) sorting out that it may be more than just friends, whereas Marco is still on the 'girl pays attention to me, yay!' page.

They gonna bang, but not yet.

They stayed moral. They went oral.

Honestly, It'd be hilarious if Marco ended up shacking with Janna, Kelly, and a few of the other princesses before he and Star get together.

>But, I was just following Tad's advice

>tad was lowkey trying to get marco to fuck him
>he fucked his girlfriend instead
wew. that advice sure backfired on him

Considering they've already made a joke about fucking, do you think they can get away with Star bursting into Marco's room, start talking to him for a bit, and then Janna appears from under the covers telling them both to shut up?

Better.

WORLDSTAR NIGGA WORLDSTAR

>joke about fucking
more than once
>oh thats what he was doing

Post yfw everybody around keep forcing Starco.

Muh Dick

Just the daily life of being a cuck.

When is the next episode?

Next year.

Virgin screencap vs Chad fanart.

Added the chain mail and touched up the leg a bit.

Too thicc, but otherwise pretty good.

I just caught up on this season.

I can't believe Hekapoo actually wants Marco's adult dick.

hebepoo

The newer episodes are making Marco super unlikable. He’s been rude, cruel, careless, he provokes people (and demons) fully well knowing what that’ll do, literally does what he complained about Star doing at the start of the show, and acts like Star owes him a relationship after he literally rejected her. Publicly.
At this point I won't be shock if Marco will stoop to a rape attempt.

i think the point is , marco is frustrated, he have now a crush for star and trying what he can to be usefull for her, but in the end star still date Tom.

>Too thicc
Get out.

Make me.

If you want a curveless sticc, just waifu Kelly.

>just waifu Kelly.
Actually, I do

When did you start watching the show because those are qualities Marco has had since the beginning

POO

Can't blame the girl, though, can ya?

>after he literally rejected her. Publicly.
Entirely Star's fault. She should have physically dragged him to another room, but subconsciously wanted to pressure him. Mewnipendence Day & at least one other episode shows it would be in-character to pull him away.
>acts like Star owes him a relationship
>I won't be shock if Marco will stoop to a rape attempt
Fuck off shitposter.

Damn, Star's been giving the 'really?' eyes and calling out Marco for spewing nonsensical bs quite a lot this season. Also Pony Head is still an annoying bitch, but that won't probably change.

>guy that manages to beat your own challenge
>rides a dragon bike
You must be blind as fuck to see why she would like him

>Too thicc

Isn't it great?

It's pretty obvious on the first hekapoo arc where adult Marco called her H-poo meant that they had something going on the years he spent in her dimension.

>Janna ok with Marco giving her a backrub

She wants the Diaz.

I for one hope they'd continue the whole Marco is a Butterfly hence Star and Marco can never be together stick, because I think it was better for Marco to go with other dimensional babes than Star.

>Jackie didn't even get one line
>Marco has the gall to tell her that it's best to tell the truth
I'm starting to think the staff just hate her

That's been obvious ever since she was introduced.

Who?

Serious? She just seems like a dick to him to me.

Unless CHICKENBUTT means...oh man. Have I been so blind?

Good morning!

Morning from E. Europe, /notsveg/. It's snowing here and it couldn't better suit the atmosphere to watch the holiday episodes. Can't wait for Star to break up with Tom and see Kellco blossom.

>stump has five signatures
>four people in the diorama
I swear to fucking Christ if this is the ‘oh secret monster saved them all but come morning they were racist again and killed him’

>too T H I C C

IT'S ALWAYS BEST TO TELL THE TRUTH

Is it only me or is it kind of foul idea for a joke not to be able to celebrate your birthday on your birthday because wood will come and hurt you?

Who the fuck is coming up with ideas for jokes on that show? I hate it because when the characters interact it's adorable and enjoyable but it immediately gets interrupted with shit jokes.

This show is fucking weak and it doesn't deserve all the awesome fanart it gets

>too thicc
I’ll forgive your obvious insanity, but because it’s stump day.

t. moralfag
this show is about suffering, man.

>has the gall to be right

>t. moralfag

lol actually I'm an abusefag and I did all those edits.

Thats a problem with this show in that you have a huge revelation and it seems like the bad guys are about to do something: oh wait nevermind you've got to get through several episodes of Star and Marco and the jobber squad acting like retards.

>the played straight holiday episode is miles better than the gag holiday episode
really makes me think that the writers are hacks

yeah also this... but honestly I would be okay with it if the comedy part was actually good.

>Eclipsa is Bill Cipher woman
Fuck you

you had much free time for a cartoon? pathetic

JESUS CHRIST, I JUST WANTED A FUN HOLIDAY SPECIAL! I CAN'T HANDLE THIS EPISODE

Did anybody else have the exact same reaction?