Milo Murphy's Law Christmas special premieres today at 9

Milo Murphy's Law Christmas special premieres today at 9

A Christmas Peril
>Milo surprises his parents by inviting the extended Murphy family to town for Christmas, multiplying the effects of Murphy's Law.

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.io/Cartoon/Milo-Murphy-s-Law.70110/Episode-035-A-Christmas-Peril?id=77258
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Milo-Murphy-s-Law/Episode-20?id=78449
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mega When??

Vinnie and Dakota's relationship is just great.

>Vinnie and Dakota

Also this, has it even aired yet? I don't know timezones.

kimcartoon.io/Cartoon/Milo-Murphy-s-Law.70110/Episode-035-A-Christmas-Peril?id=77258

or
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Milo-Murphy-s-Law/Episode-20?id=78449

They have great chemistry.

It aired this morning and has a replay in just over an hour at 1:30 EST.

Made me chuckle.
Thanks senpai.

But will Milo fuck autistic Mexican girl?

She was cute.

Is S'Winter being the background music for the party the first Phineas and Ferb reference in this or have I missed some?

First for the episode I mean.

Someone give me a pro/con list of this show so I can decide if i want to watch it or not?

So far these are the only pros I have

>weird al does the theme song
>interesting premise

cons
>not huge on the drawing style

How do you feel about time traveling buffoons?

If you liked Phineas and Ferb, you'd probably like this.

If you don't, you probably won't, unless formula was your only complaint.

Just watch it man. It's not an amazing show by any means but it's entertaining.

All right if it's similar enough to phineas and ferb's humor and pace then I'll probably enjoy it.

I have such limited free time for watching shows I like to make sure i don't waste it ;; being an adult sucks user

Ah yeah, understandable. Also, in my honest opinion, I really like the show but it isn't that interesting until the two time travelers become main characters, they're pretty much the reason I started watching.

Dakota and Cavendish really do make the show.

I'll tough it out until I reach them then. Star Vs. was boring as shit to me until they introduced Tom as a more regular character and stopped focuses on everything being at school.

They're the best part of the show but there are good episodes that don't involve them like the football game and the llama incident, which is when the show feels most like Phineas and Ferb.

This is also true. I came for those two but I stayed for them + everything else. It really is a good show.

Ya this episode was great for them.

fuck, man

this show is so good

That was either very well planned or an extremely nice save.

Pros (or stuff I like about it)
>Dan & Swampy's sense of humour
>Likeable characters all round
>Dan & Swampy's world building
>The Time Agent's plot
>Probably the best execution of an ongoing background arc in the last decade

Cons
>Like Phineas and Ferb it's the sort of show that builds on itself with continuity everywhere. When you get invested it's got you, with the downside being it takes a while for it to happen.
>Despite Weird Al, the songs are less memorable than PnF's.

If you enjoy the episodes but don't really feel like it's got it's teeth in you, keep watching at your own pace till The Time Agent's plot kicks off. By then you'll either be digging it...or not.

The worst thing is that's their only appearance in that episode.

I think their relationship is strictly platonic

>Despite Weird Al, the songs are less memorable than PnF's.
This, it's...weird. Only songs I can remember are We're Going to the Zoo and the one from the Llama Incident.

The Halloween song is my favourite so far, I'm hoping they'll stay on this track.

They're just really good friends.

Honestly, I think this show is better than Phineas and Ferb. It doesn't force itself to stick to a strict formula every episode. Sure, Phineas and Ferb switched things up every now and then and played with the forumla, but you could still predict what was going to happen in each episode. Perry and the comedy is what really helped make it good.

My only complaint for MML is that it has the exact same art style as PnF. I get they're set in the same universe, but I'd rather the creators move on from PnF for awhile.

Rooting for Enemy is my favorite.

But yes, about songs is inferior to PaF.