youtube.com/watch?v=oplcdcuMPMo
youtube.com/watch?v=0MW9Nrg_kZU
youtube.com/watch?v=bTFQAddGc_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shaggy blanco

Still with this shit?

Yoshikage Kira

Superman and Goku, who ever has them surrounded doesn't stand a chance

Goku uses a Kamehameha or whatever and Superjobber explodes because he isn't immune to magic. That was easy.
Even easier Goku teleports himself and Supes on a planet with a red sun and Superman turns into Normalman and explodes with a punch.

depends on what version of superman
cosmic armor and strange visitor blitz
but im pretty sure all the other ones lose to goku

Shaggy rojo or Jiren Negro.

Freezeid

>Ultra Instinct allows Goku to automatically dodge anything without thinking
>Because He expends no energy dodging, he can calculate how to most effectively engage his opponent mid-fight
>Literally adapted to Jiren’s strength and speed with UI

Superman literally can’t win. UI ended the debate forever.

But the Superman equivalent of Frieza is Brainiac.

>577
It's almost like it's a limited transformation

It's really no contest.

Even Dragon Ball Z planet Namek Goku could kill Superman in one attack. Let alone Dragon Ball Super God Goku

But could he beat Madara Uchiha? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Madara Uchiha.

I don't know what you're talking about.

I'll tell you what I'm not talking about. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either.

you powerlevel faggots always do this every time a new episode of your cartoon releases

Vegeta can destroy an entire planet in his first appearance with a single blast
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnqtg0bte6w

Nappa can effortlessly annihilate an entire carrier fleet
youtube.com/watch?v=b7LtO29P2ms

Even Piccolo can destroy the Moon before the Saiyans even got to earth and before he fused
youtube.com/watch?v=oplcdcuMPMo

What do you think?

I find it very odd how the DBZ powerwank faggots never bring up any of the higher-tier versions of Superman in these threads. The versions who are more than capable of out-pacing and matching Goku blow for blow, and some could probably utterly annihilate him right of the bat.

This

And then there are retards who thing planet busters can kill supermen or that ki is magic

I love how DBZfags know nothing about anything other than dragonball

And?

Oh yeah? Name them, then.

Magic powder power boost is no longer canon

??????

I love how anime fans are just having fun but anime haters seem to take personal offense at the suggestion that a character could possibly be more powerful than Superman. No fun allowed, just anger all the time.

if things go to bad Supes can do this so it doesn't matter

>SUPER super-speed
wut

It's more super.

Because they don't read comics and just want to suck Goku's dick, user. Get out, Sup Forumsutistic, powerlevel faggots

Shiki kills both of them.

Very well:
>Thought-Robot
>Superman Prime
>Silver-Age Supes
>Superboy-Prime
>Pre-Crisis Superman
All of which would utterly annihilate Goku and pretty much all of DBZ as a whole.

It's funny you say that because you weebs hate superman because he won death battles against Goku

read a superman comic before you wank yourself to death, then realise how shit the goku arguments are

I can see this happening, stands are pure bullshit. Plus Superman and Goku can't see them.

I read nearly of all them
and Goku is still going to win

Whatcha gonna do, faggot?

Far as I can tell, you've read practically nothing about Superman or DC, and you just want to stroke the throbbing erection of your utterly retarded monkey-man.

Has Shaggy reached Blanco yet? I thought his highest form was Fused Shaggy. Although with the introduction of Super Mario Blanco I think he needs to find a way to power up further.

No idiot. The powder made him sneeze. It didn’t up the power of his sneeze. Actually read the comic.

Supes is SSJ2 level at absolute most.

Depends on what point goku is and what incarnation of supes we are talking about.

Some incarnations of supes are bullshit incarnate, while others range from 'fair' to 'would get wrecked'.

>zod -> vegeta
>frieza and cell -> darkseid/brainiac
>buu -> doomsday
>goku black -> cyborg supes/some other evil version of superman

I can't tell if Superman posters are just memeing....or if you autists are really just retarded?

No iteration of Superman could stand a chance against Goku who is the legendary God among a intergalactic warrior race with endless hand-to-hand combat experience to draw from.

He would knock Superman out in like 3 punches and then it's over.

>Superboy Prime

He would kill Goku, all while making cracks about how lame Goku is as a hero. But he's only sortof kindof a version of superman.

Don't forget Sword of Superman Superman and Strange Visitor Superman.

>Thought-Robot
More like Tough-shit-ot. If he's so strong why did he die uh?
>Superman Prime
>Superboy-Prime
More like Superman Shit. If he's so good why does he always lose?
>Silver-Age Supes
More like Shit-age Supes. So what, he can pull powers out of his ass, big deal. He still is fucked if there's a red sun or kriptonite.
>Pre-Crisis Superman
More like uh... Shit Shitman.

It's already been stated in the show that Goku can't attack effectively while in UI because he loses it as soon as he tries to attack. His best bet are his kamehamehas because he's so used to doing them that they are his most effective attacks while in UI. And even then he has to charge up and dodge.

Not to mention that Goku beat a virtual retard and a super shy lesbian fusion. Goku would have to master UI just to be competitive.

And even then it wouldn't be enough.

I say this on every thread, but I'd rather just see Goku's shenanigans. Imagine how happy he would be to find out some really strong baddie is there?

Most versions of the post-crisis Superman kill Goku except Superman during that post-Zero Hour pre-OWAW sweetspot where he was weak as fuck.

1. Superman's feats crush Gokus. A Superman not holding back is truly dangerous.

2. Superman has lots of ways to hurt Goku. Vibration tricks borrowed from the Flash. Super breathing his air supply away. Heat vision guided lobotomy through his eyes. Internal damage from combining X-ray and heat vision. Phantom Zone projector. Super-voice either as a white noise attack against his inner ear or a Final Crisis super-song to counter-vibrate him into oblivion.

He's got more ways to kill Goku than brute force. And if one doesn't work he just moves on to the next trick.

All pre-crisis versions of Superman kill Goku. Yes, this includes Golden Age Superman because that's Earth-2 Kal-L and he eventually powered up to Earth-1 Kal-El levels.

3.Ultra Instinct isn't going to help when Superman's raw speed is more than Goku can react to. It's basically Midnighter's battle computer and weebs hype it up because they don't remember when the battle computer was wanked far beyond its abilities.

Assume that UI does let Goku dodge everything just because. It's not going to stop Goku from seeing, and its not going to stop a heat vision lobotomy.

4. Superman can eat stars to heal himself, and he can just jump from star to star constantly doing this. Goku can't heal himself like that. He's going to get tired while Superman keeps getting stronger the more the fight drags on.

Kira versus The Question go

Except you have mongul.

>Kira versus The Question go

I'd honestly like to see Death Note take place in DC. I'd like to see the Shinigami interact with the other supernatural aspects of DC, like Trigon, JL Dark etc.

The problem is as far as magic goes a shinigami is low level. Like real low level.

Shinigami's strike me as a neutral party. They'd probably either not get involved or just tag along to events "to bear witness" (alleviate boredom)

Shinigami's are pretty low-level amongst magical beings all said. I'd rather see what happens when characters like spoiler related end up in DC.

Kirby vs Parasite with Superman as energy source. Who would win?

He'd be an adorable ally for Dr. Fate considering they both fight the same things more or less. Dr. Fate could use a cute sidekick to play off his dour and serious personality.

Fuck. Now I want to see Kirby with the helmet of Nabu.

>Kirby swallows Parasite
>Parasite is inside Kirby and so he drains his powers, but he's inside Kirby so Kirby drains his powers, but Parasite is inside Kirby and so he drains his powers, but he's inside Kirby so Kirby drains his powers...

How long would Light last in DC? Could John Constantine hunt him down?

goku is 5'7 and superman is 6'2 why are they always the same height in these drawings.

>low tier shitposting
Autosage pls

Whoever writes the story.

Not long. He can't resist going high profile with his Kira personality. And once the capes figure out magic is involved he (and Rukh for that matter) are absolutely fucked.

Kamina and Simon Gurren Lagann vs Hal Jordan. Who would win?

Regular Gurren Lagann

Found this a while ago

>Now I want to see Kirby with the helmet of Nabu.
Well, Kirby already canonically has infinite power, and Nabu grants near-infinite magical power to those who wear his helmet, so I'm not exactly sure what would happen if Kirby put on the helmet. Might cause some catastrophic magical explosion of a sort in the most likely scenario

>More like uh... Shit Shitman.

It would be like him getting the star rod but MORE.

I'd say Tengen Toppa = Parallax Hal. Both of them could destroy and create universes out of nothing

>All of Kirby's stars are now Ankh shaped

Ki isnt magic. Altho your second option is very much effective and Supes would lose.

>Goku teleports himself and Supes on a planet with a red sun
Would Goku do that, though? Doesn't he usually love a good challenge and enjoy taking an opponent head-on?

My dad :)

There was already an ERPoH for this:

youtube.com/watch?v=0MW9Nrg_kZU

The cartoon side of this board is pure cancer

>Weeabo
Fuck you

>superman tells goku about blue suns giving him a super charge
>goku teleports them to a planet near a blue sun
>superman curb stomps him with no effort

I can see that happening.

>buu -> doomsday

Man, that just hammers down how significantly weaker Goku is. Even after being ganged up on earth's mightiest Doomsday was unrelenting. In the end Superman on his own power alone landed the finishing blow. With Goku he had to ask everyone for power to beat Buu.

Shaggy reached Blanco a long time ago user.

Ki isn't magic.

Also, Goku wouldn't do that. He autistically wants to fight opponents at their peak strength. Not that Goku would know where a red sun would be located in the first place, what with not having a formal education and all.

MOM COME LOOK I POSTED IT AGAIN I'M SO BIG NOW

Depends on the continuity. Silver age superman obliterates goku. His physical powers are essentially unlimited. More recent incarnations of superman are more ambiguously defined in terms of raw power but generally still very high. It's much harder to kill superman than it is the planet he's standing on. This brings up another important factor: goku is much more physically vulnerable than superman. Not necessarily in terms of raw trauma resistance, but he still needs to eat and breathe, which gives superman some other options about how to approach the problem. What's more, superman has a massive sensory advantage: superman can see goku wherever he goes, but goku senses his opponents by ki, which is not the source of superman's powers, and thus goku would be largely limited to conventional eyesight. Finally, goku can only fight at higher strengths for limited periods of time, and when he's perfectly relaxed and not paying attention, he's actually vulnerable to even conventional attacks, even if he's in one of his menagerie of transformations. Superman's invulnerability, on the other hand, is an inherent physical quality to his body, and not tied to his stamina.
But all of that is assuming relatively similar power levels, and to be frank, there's absolutely no way to compare them, other than "they are both stronger than planets". Both have enormously inconstant feats, even within the same continuities. Despite their allegedly cosmic strengths, most of their fights don't appear anywhere near that impressive.

This fucking thread

>arguments for superman have actual proof and logic behind them
>Goku supporters act like just saying Goku wins just because is a valid argument

This is what happens when a creator and fanbase only care about power levels

It's almost like if you're not retarded, you come to realize that the guy from the story about a guy who is super incredibly stronger than most other people will be more fit to win a straight up one on one fight than the guy from the story about a guy who is constantly not strong enough and seeking to become a better fighter. Regardless of which series you think is better or more enjoyable.

Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic (all of it), and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins (because that's apparently how it works), while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.

>Thought-Robot
That's not Superman.
>Superman Prime
No feats and the feats he has are outdone by Goku.
>Silver-Age Supes
His best feats were temporary plot-induced powers
>Superboy-Prime
Arguably not Superman but as a Kal-El counterpart, I suppose he counts.
>Pre-Crisis Superman
Only actual Superman you listed that is powerful enough to defeat Goku feat-wise.

I doubt Goku can defeat Superboy-Prime or Pre-Crisis Superman as of yet (Maybe once he masters Ultra Instinct) but I feel he could defeat most other Superman variants. Bear in mind that Goku survived a singularity and is capable of moving during the use of techniques that manipulate during time. His Super Saiyan God state was a Universe buster and recent episodes outright confirm that Super Saiyan Blue is at least a 50x boost to his powers. He can further stack Kaio-Ken up to X20 with Super Saiyan Blue (Meaning X20 Blue is 1000x the power of God) and to add even further, his incomplete Ultra Instinct state is even greater than X20 Blue. Ultra Instinct Goku's power was so vast that it shook the World of Void which is an infinite space and the only person greater than him outside of perhaps the Gods of Destruction and obviously the Angels, would be Jiren and Jiren is so powerful that an Angel claims he transcends time itself.

Summary:
>SSG Goku is a Universe buster
>SSB Goku is 50x SSG Goku and can go up to X20 Kaio-Ken (1000 times SSG Goku, including destructive potential)
>Goku Blue tore a hole in Space-Time which knocked Hit outside of his own dimension casually by simply powering up
>Goku Blue also outclassed that Time manipulator during the use of their own technique, when everyone else was incapable of moving or perceiving Hit's actions
>Ultra Instinct Omen Goku shook an infinite space with his raw power, reacts on instinct and is far from complete.
Overall arguing over this is stupid, at least right now, seeing as Goku is still far from mastering his Ultra Instinct state.

Has Goku lifted infinity yet?

>His Super Saiyan God state was a Universe buster
Not canon

Also Jiren being so retardedly strong that he is "stronger than time" yet Goku is able to match that in Ultra Instinct. He will obviously surpass that in a few episodes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTFQAddGc_M

goku can't even beat bruce Wayne now that he has barbatos behind him

Sean is a fucking dumbass

I thought he meant Yoshikage

No and I do not see why that is relevant when the most powerful powers and abilities of Dragon Ball characters would be their striking strength and ki techniques. You could make the argument that lifting strength relates to striking strength but Goku in Super has no reliable lifting feats besides maybe lifting blocks of Kachi Katchin which are considered the most durable material in the multiverse. His striking strength in his 'base' god form is Universe-level however and Blue X20 is 1000x that in power, with Ultra Instinct being even further beyond that. I also find Ultra Instinct Goku's mere presence causing an infinite space to shake to be far more impressive than lifting a book of infinity but I suppose that what you or I find to be impressive would be subjective.

It is indeed canon, friend.

retard kun Goku can't beat superman let alone any of the high tire characters of the dc multiverse i.e. Barbatos, The Endless, any of the 5 dimensional imps, any of Barbatos Dark knights , any of the new gods , Doctor Manhattan

I sympathise with your parents for your mental deficiency and rude behaviour. I will call for your handler to take you back to your playpen.

>Not Superman
It's literally the distillation of his being caused by the fusing of him with his opposite Ultraman and broadcast by Captain Atom to a higher cosmos representing the mystic integration of the shadow.

>No feats and his best feats are outdone by Goku

He's Post-Crisis Superman+++++ with the last Green Lantern ring. That's enough to drop Goku

>He doesn't know that Silver Age Supes IS Pre-Crisis Supes

Lol wat?

>I doubt Goku could defeat Superboy-Prime

So why don't you think Superman can beat him? Superman's fought evenly with Superboy Prime before. He scales to him.

>Survived a singularity
When?

>Shook an infinite space
When?