What kind of mental illnesses does he have?

What kind of mental illnesses does he have?

>people who disagree with me on a certain topic have mental illnesses

I'm not asking about his right to bear arms, it's one of the greatest things americans have.

`>implying Stan is a good role model

American dad is more neutral than South Park, based show that mock liberal just as much as conservatives maybe even more.

>hard worker
>honest
>patriotic
>chad

Being American.

Shut up and post Hayley's feet

>chad
The guy is more insecure about himself than his permavirgin nerd son.

Fuck off back to /trash/

being a conservative character on tv written by people who have never interacted with a man in their entire lives

cartoon dadism

>mad

to much soy in his diet makes tumblr a dull boy

I personally find Stan's stupidity actually kinda believable, unlike most cartoon dads.

Patriotism.

He had an unhealthy relationship with his parents and maybe mild autism/asprerger.

He's an inflexible asshole with sensibilities rooted in the 1940's - 50's.

haha what the fuck

She makes fun of stan for his radio car hobby, but there's a hot girl at the radio car event.
So she has a dream about how she "drove her husband into her pants", it's quite clever and evocative actually.

Yea, great, just shut yourself off to another group of people for petty bullshit reasons. Make no attempt to reach across and understand different people. Because that's really is going to help improve the fucked world that we're all building.

Conservatism

Ha ha, remember when Francine had her faggot neighbors baby behind Stan's back? Then when he kidnaps the baby he learns gays actually raise better kids?

t. autismo king

is this some kinda new fetish?

Sad part is he was right in the first place cuz in reality they raise fucked-up kids, but legally there's nothing anyone can do about it.

American dad dropped the politics a long time ago.

Ha ha, yeah. Remembering episodes wrong is fun

Let me guess, high school student who's "smarter than all the other kids but too lazy"?

anorexia

Being an American.

I like this. The symbolism is on point without being convoluted.

Conservatism

He is none of those things. Even the patriotic part is dubious nowadays.

>cuz in reality they raise fucked-up kids
You're wrong user

Stan's not insane or anything, it's just that he can be described as stuck in a snowglobe of his own design. Stan lives in a world that's 50's-60's America, where he grew up in with all the clean, conservative morality and black-and-white TV. Stan's childhood wasn't so great either, so he basically pretends that it was so much better.

Stan's father Jack basically ignored him before running out on him, so Stan was left without an efficient father figure to the point he had a tree do that job. He basically became man of the house at age 12 or something, and spent his whole childhood doing taxes and files, taking care of his mother. This made him a momma's boy, and he became the "Steve" of his day- nerdy, unpopular, so Stan is trying to get Steve to live out his life, or the life Stan wished he had. Stan basically isolated himself into a world where he lived the perfect suburb days in the American 60's. Everything has to be perfect, because he'll have to change his world again.

>hard worker
Occasionally.

>honest
At least half of all American Dad episodes have him lying or being dishonest at some point.

>patriotic
I give you that one.

>chad
He literally was a virgin till the day he met Francine. Before that he had heavy acne and no friends in highschool.

Stan is a great character and towards the end of the episodes can actually give some good advice every now and then, but he's not a good rolemodel.

I agree, look what happened to when he had too much soy

What the absolute fuck?

Wow I'm really digging this animation