ITT: Major villains that are still dead

Pic related has been dead for 7 years and replaced with Aaron's shitty OC teenaged son.

Original Zemo. Over 50 years and still dead.

Is the Abomination still dead? I think they might have brought him back during Waid's Hulk run, but I believe it was a clone and then it was sent into space and never seen again.
It's surprising since he's one of Hulk's 2 only recognizable enemies.

he's the textbook "60s goofy" villain, does that count as major?

I'd like to think Wolverine was reasonably recognizable.

Apocalypse is dead and has been dead for long.

I want a new Apocalypse. I think the idea of Apocalypse as a title, like "Pope", with predecessors and successors, is more interesting than En Sabah Nur the character.

Silver Samurai is a major villain?

well he was in a movie

The Mandarin is supposed to be Iron Man's archenemy, yet he's been dead since 2012. His presence was still felt during Gillen's run because his rings came into play, but since then he's never even mentioned. His rings are now light years away in the hands of the Rigellians, so even if they brought him back it would be complicated.

Did he deserve what he got? Who had Stilt-Man killed?

YES HE DESERVED TO DIE AND I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL

He might be one of the villains that Jackal brought back in the Clone Conspiracy that managed to stay alive.

Obidiah Stane has been dead since the 80s. Didn't even bring him back for the movie. A lot of Tony's villains stay dead.

How many Crimson Dynamos have there been?

no. he's just wolverine's rival when wolverine was in japan.

At least 4.

Did he step on your eye or something

Wikipedia has it at 13

His son died too in the latest Old Man Logan.

High Evolutionary could take Apocalypse's place if he is alive. Or Sinister.

Sinister doesnt want to do that. He just wanted to get rid of his boss so he could be free to be an immoral scientist.

the last Apocalypse was Archangel in Remender's X-Force, and there we saw Apocalypse had predecessors, one was a cro-magnon

They just killed Aaron's OC with a new OC called SCARLETT SAMURAI. First good thing the OML book has done so far. It was retarded to replace SS with a teenage Iron Man lite version, but that's Aaron for you.

Baron Strucker was killed off at the end of Hickman's Secret Warriors and has stayed dead since.