This is the best scene in Justice League by such a wide margin, it feels like it's from a different movie entirely...

This is the best scene in Justice League by such a wide margin, it feels like it's from a different movie entirely. Of all the shit in the movie this was the only moment to actually get the audience in my theater truly hyped up and excited.

In fact this scene is so genius, I have a feeling Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon had nothing to do with it, and probably fought against putting it in the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/7dob2k/resetera_insider_leaks_snyder_original_cut_details/
youtube.com/watch?v=nP64lzalDag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the color tone, the lack of cgi uncanny valley upper lip and the fact that superman was scowling the entire time makes me 100% sure this is a snyder setpiece, although i'm sure there are some scenes intercut that are reshot

and then the Flash runs like a faggot

It's snyder's idea, this was one of the few pieces that were left in the movie.

All of superman's talking scenes are whedon. ALL OF THEM.

>It's snyder's idea, this was one of the few pieces that were left in the movie.
The majority of the footage was Snyder's.

>The majority of the footage was Snyder's.
wrong.

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/7dob2k/resetera_insider_leaks_snyder_original_cut_details/

thanks plinkton

it was a Snyder scene
Whedon turned the setting from night to day

That was smart. These movies need more color. I know they like the toned down realistic shit but holy damn it's depressing after a while

>this was the best scene
>Not Superman showing up in an array of bright colors talking about hope and Justice
>not when Superman used fucking freezing breath
>not Martha seeing her son alive again
>no, it was the shitty slo-mo (but it's really super Speed) scene where the whole league jobs to Supes who is angry they woke him up
Shit taste OP

>the big weapon not being MARTHA
that pissed me off

Those were all nice, but really, people could barely stay on their seats when this scene came up. It was awesome

But it was Lois, she was the key

Pfff, fuck that, I lost my shit when Supes showed up to that final battle, and if I was a cunt I would have shouted out loud at the use of Frost Breath. The Flash vs Superman scene would have looked much cooler had we seen it from everyone else's point of view rather than in all slo-mo

>Superman has enough of this fucking movie

>had we seen it from everyone else's point of view

That would be nothing?

Lois lane is the Key, dumb ass

This guy still bothering you?

It would have been a blur of lightening and flesh tones moving around the league, moving so fast that even cyborg has a hard time to follow. I'm getting real sick of the "Super Speed has to be shown in slo-no" how is it that the CW Flash can make super Speed look cool, but Hollywood blockbusters make it look like trash?

youtube.com/watch?v=nP64lzalDag

You want a Dragon ball fight scene with teleport spam and cyborg doing krillian commentary?

of course it was user
its a jojo reference

No, I want super speed to actually look like super speed, slo-no died with Matrix

I just saw it. It's not as bad as brand loyalists say; too digital, too dark, and too much slow motion camera, but enjoyable. Good Elfman score.

Like Faora blinking between soldiers in MoS

I only liked the superman scenes

This

Exactly

nobody would dare to come up with such an FX-heavy scene in reshoots.

those have to be done early on and are set in stone so that the VFX teams have enough time.

kys
This was so good. Smallville did it best.
In the film the fast people are a little bit slower than I'd like but still good shit.
kys again.

This right here is better than anything the mcu has done.

This is one of the best scenes in any cape movie this year. JL was far from a masterpiece but it wasn't the train wreck that internet hyperbole would have one believe.

The problem was this was the only good example of the slow mo superspeed in the film.

How cool would it be if the mos, BvS wasn't leading up to JL but the origins to a Crime Syndicate movie. Like Batman is fucked up. Superman loses Lois. Wonder Woman lost faith in humanity. And at end of JL it shows Batman dawn the owl man suit and then it ends. Then the next movies could be flashpoint and he has to get young Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman together eariler in the timeline because that one was too late. Then you could have Crime Syndicate vs JL for JL2.

This was top tier. Most movies can't capture that look of power that the kryptonians had. Not even mcu Hulk looks like he hits hard, it's all wham and then cartoon physics as people fly away from his fist. Even Edward Norton Hulk had a bit of that shit and most of that movies Hulk fights were decent.

In line with that Faora stuff.

I just noticed how awful that flash step looked. They did it right in MoS but not here?

>whole league jobs
>jobs
Why are you using words when you don't know what they mean

They do though? Supes single handedly knocks them all on their asses. Wondy and Bats are this universes next to top tier heroes and Supes walks right through them, and then moves faster than the fastest man alive.

From me to you.

t. Human

>paraphrasing Plinkett quotes in 2017

Even though in all other forms of media including that comics it's well known that Supes could easily manhandle them

By speedster standards Faoara was actually very slow in that scene.

I remember actually measuring Quicksilver's movements in AOU and he almost never exceeds 100 mph or so. Faoara look to be going even slower than that.

As a 7-Eleven employee I must say it was really satisfying seeing MoS and Thor absolutely wreck them. I'm sure they got that product placement in other things recently too but those two stand out.

Well I do now...

This was probably from the original script, where EVULS Superman is mind controlled to fight the JL.

It actualy explain WAAAY better his behavior during the fight.

Them everybody noticed that doing an evil Snyderman would be the biggest shot in the foot

The best bits were the ones where Thawne was tripping Barry.

Wonder Woman can go toe to toe with Superman in the comics.

The stupidest thing about the scene will always be Cyborg's weapons suddenly shooting at Superman against his will.

I really hope they pull this on us in the Flash movie.

So Whedon is the one to actually thank for an actual good Superman in the third act?

And it never happens again and is never explained.

saw this in the theaters in the afternoon on wednesday so it was pretty empty and the crowd still went nuts during this scene.

Though for my money...the Amazon chase sequence was better
>bbbbut muh sexist amazon outfits
grow up kiddo

can explain it that Cyborg's body keeps changing itself so after this he gain more control over his bodies automatic defenses

I g-guess he just floats forwards fast

:/

That is what happened, right? No one thinks he is walking here do they? He was obviously flying most of that encounter.

Someone post the webm with Flash's stupid ass face.

It looks like he's wearing Heelys and activated the rocket boosters.

see

Except it was explained right when it happened.

if you look here you'll see that the effect is mostly the same, but there's more shit going on in the scene and she gets a lot more motion blur, so her just floating forward really fast isn't as noticeable.

weebs get out REE

>Though for my money...the Amazon chase sequence was better

that scene was fucking terrible, not even for sexist reasons

some of the worst CGI and bad acting in the whole flick

Guys we can say whatever tf we want about Snyder, but no one can do superpowered action like he can, he captures the strength and speed of the characters like no one else, look at every action scene in mos. Who tf could pull that shit off

Stephen Chow. Maybe the Wachowskis,

This is why the Batman vs Superman battle is so stupid

I thought it was stupid because of the "so long gay Bowser" and the sink smashing.

sparring isnt 'toe to toe', whenever superman has been serious and isnt messing around he absolutely demolishes her.
theres a reason why superman has said many times, that itll be up to batman to stop him if he ever loses control fully

Wasn't this a gay yaoi hentai or some shit?

yay, he is a good cinematographer
he is not a director

For the most part I agree but god damn the Batman v Superman fight was slow and plodding.

I like it, just wish Cavill knew how to throw a punch.

Idk man ppl love shitting on that fight and I know it's not perfect(far from it) but the epic music, tight shots and almost messy choreography make it hard for me to dislike it

It has some cool moments but really needed some speed to make it interesting. They nailed the Batman fight scene so this felt lacklustre.

Also Supes falls for the Kryptonite gas bullet TWICE, makes him look like an idiot.

Ye absolutely, kinda messed up how the whole movie is just Superman getting fkd over then he's dead, really felt bad for the guy lol

Barry's face as Clark's eye started following him is the best part.

Super-speed is a really broken power. It's best to nerf it as much as possible so that you don't have to explain why Superman didn't just fly to Antarctica, grab some penguin shit, and rub it in the bad guy's eyes before he can even blink every time.

>Shilling this hard

The effect is mostly the same, just for most of it bar the very first use she is changing stance to attack something so while she does slide her body isn't rigid.

Also that vs the Supes/Flash scene, the full speed with blinking means you have less time to really notice the CGI which is painfully obvious in JL.

Wow, that looks baaaad...

>tfw finished JoJo Part 3 right before watching Justice League

I saw Justice League today.

I gotta say, I think they could have had something if they had just focused on Superman and how his death affected society. The opening where we see how shitty everything is and the scene with Lois and Martha are talking about Superman, and the scene where Wonderwoman and Batman are arguing about whether to bring Superman back, I thought those were legitimately good scenes. They actually made me feel something.

It's a shame the actual focus of the movie was around a generic 1 dimensional villain that looked terrible that led to underwhelming fights. The fight with Superman was much more interesting than any involving Steppenwolf.

And the introductions to all the characters were super rushed, especially with Aquaman.
But yeah, I think if they could have taken the aforementioned scenes and made a movie focusing around those ideas, and preferably not having some trite world threatening bad guy, I think there could have been an actually good movie that could be made.

Synder does do pretty good cinematography when he's not being trigger happy with slowmo.
I have to admit he knows how to make these characters truly feel super human.

Shame he's just a terrible writer.

kys Whedong

It's similar to Ant-Man trying to sneak past Falcon.
>It's ok, he can't see me.
>I can see you!
>He can see me.

Though Supes' movement looks off, not quite video game silly but it looks like it's thinking of going there.

I noticed that the movie's composition pretty much matched that of the avengers for the first half of the movie. All the pre-Superman team interactions were taken straight from the first Avengers movie

The reason why the introductions felt that rushed is because that's how Avengers handled them, but the thing is that the other MCU movies had already established the characters so it was fine to rush through intro scenes for everyone.

I gotta admit I jizzed myself a little during the flashback scene to Steppenwolf fighting the old gods and dat Green Lantern

Supes going for a stomp without breaking the ground is weirder when he starts throwing haymakers and turning the memorial into rubble. I mean, if he moved like that in BVS, then we could've had a better DCU filmverse.

They should've went all out with a New Gods movie instead of JL

>In fact this scene is so genius, I have a feeling Zack Snyder and Joss Whedon had nothing to do with it, and probably fought against putting it in the movie.

Weird. I understand thinking that Snyder is a flamboyantly dark and shallow filmmaker who tries to hide it in self-conscious seriousness, and I understand thinking that Whedon is a buffoon who can't make a meaningful action sequence to save his life, but I can't even come close to understanding how someone could think that Warner Brothers executives are the only good thing about Justice League.

>These movies need more color.

This image will never not be funny

I was disappointed that Superman's entrance wasn't him saving the russian family while the john williams superman theme plays

Nah.

Is this the first time she's ever been shown this strong? I don't remember any other time.

Just kidding.

It's explained right at the spot by Cyborg himself.

no it isnt....