Poe Dameron #21 (Wed 29)
Star Wars Adventures #4 (Wed 29)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg [Open]

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k [Open]

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY [Open]

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc [Open]

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ktmmjt8Tq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for yularen

second for /ss/ molesting Loth-rat sluts

I hate the scene in AOTC where Yoda, Mace, and Obi-Wan talk about Anakin. Anyone interested in why? It has nothing to do with special effects.

Not really.

him and eli vanto are superior renditions of everything pellaeon was supposed to be and became

If you say "it's outta character", leave.

It makes Yoda look weak. He makes it apparent that there is a growing problem with arrogance in the Jedi Order, yet as a senior member of not just the order itself, but as a member of the High Council, he isn't actively doing anything about it.

For nine hundred years to unfuck this place I have tried. No help nigger don't want; no help nigger don't get.

You can't molest the willing user.

Yoda should be the one bit ching about Anakin, while Obi-Wan uses the developing problem of arrogance amongst the Jedi to excuse Anakin's behaviour. Not the other way around. And why is Mace suddenly bringing the prophecy in. Defense of Anakin. Mace didn't even want him trained and doesn't particularly trust Anakin. It's like the dialogue is right, but it should be being said by different characters.

>master race

It won't stop her from trying.

How do we fix the temple? I think Sheev and Vader seemed to have the right idea, did it in one night.

>notices cleavage
OwO whats this

What's your plan for the next two weeks?

>bit ching
*bitching

Goto work and do my xmas shopping, thanks for asking kind user.

When do spoilers come out?

Oh they fuk all right.

Roughly from the 6th-8th onwards after the world premiere takes place.

DARKSABERED

haha jeeze

while i mostly like the change from "general crystal you can attune to yourself" to "specific force bound crystal that chooses you" but it sort of brings up the question of where Luke got his. i mean thats a story id like to read.
also Erza! we never got any story whatsoever about how he got his second crystal and saber

That cleavage is giving Pryce a run for her money

>if you make a legitimate criticism about my precious PT, I'm gonna get butthurt, so don't

he go in a mission btween season! or the Sirh holo help him

date rape DATE RAPE

>nine days no internet
I don't know if I can do it

>wanting more shitty did they happen stories
>wanting more shitty retellings of other stories already being told
(You)

Ezra's one lucky sonofablaster.

The ability to use green text doesn't make you intelligent.

If Grievous can easily kill Shaggy Verde (Fuerza) how powerful is Contar Dooku?

Find new adjectives. Yours are puerile.

Your inability to accept criticism of a product you didn't even have a hand in creating doesn't make you very intelligent either.

Learn proper grammar

He should have stuck to double-teaming Velma with Scoobs.
Now I want to hear Ian McDiarmid shouting, "I'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for those meddling kids."

>Calling it: This son of a bitch has a heart of gold and is a really nice guy

Post more Empire exclusive pics

Totally

Is DJ missing his right hand?

The results are in for the LINE manga contest

Lords of the Sith won

>Sabine with breasts
user please we all know she is as flat as an ironing board

Interior looks purple which would be magnificent but I think the photo is destaturated

Here's some pics from the announcement ceremony, because of course Japan would have one

I thought there were two contests
REEEE

Somebody has to lose one, as is the tradition.

Daisy's face is lit really weird here.

No it isn't. It's only a thing because George had to explain Anakin losing his arm and he decided he might as well do it in the form of pottery. This movie has no obligation to remove someone's hand because 'le ESB reference'.

what do you reckon /swco/, should I pick this up?

I believe this is the lady who won

Lost Stars

This is the runner up. Tbh I'm not entirely sure how this works - I think maybe Heir to the Jedi still gets its adaptation online but LotS gets printed as a book and a cash prize? Maybe? Can the guy who translates Lost Stars confirm for us?

What the hell is Luke holding? A honey dipper?

And that's it

I think it's his staff.

I wonder if Snokes royal guards are force sensitive.

Looks like the forend and barrel of a silenced slug thrower. I've no clue WHY he'd have one, but that's what I see.

>mfw I just realized honey is the American version of syrup
What's the Mexican version?

That's his shootin' stick for critters. This is the same Luke who used to shoot wamprats for fun, remember? Just now it's porgs.

>asked what SW character she likes her answer is Kylo
>The training video where she's gushing over Adam
>"I don't think I could stand that fire, that passion"

I don't know about Reylo, but man it's obvious Daisy wants to get REN'D.

Pick up the whole series, it's worth it user.

a microphone

When she's done suckin'.

Reylo WILL happen

youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8

My favourite film of the series.

>honey is the American version of syrup
Since when?

His walking cane. Because you know ever old person in star wars needs a fuckin cane.

>Because you know ever old person in star wars needs a fuckin cane.
Yeah, we've had all of two major characters that are old dudes with canes.

You know Snoke has a cane.

Source?

>weird nature goo that comes from trees (except one is made by bees)

If he does it would make sense since we know the dude has pretty bad case of scoliosis. With Luke that would still bring the count of "old dude with cane" to four.

No, I mean since when is that the American version? Syrup is still more commonly used here than honey.

But one of those old dudes was Yoda, and since Luke seems to be filling the "crazy old master who reluctantly trains the hero" role for TLJ there would be some poetry on the go

But that's stupid. If it would cause her to stop loving him for sure, then he wouldn't do it. It's about possessive love.
Regardless of the quality of what's in the film, I have never heard a fan rewrite that makes sense.

To be fair if your body looked like this you'd need yourself a goddamn cane too.

It's a cattle prod. Really. He uses it on porgs. It's either that or fucking the space nuns.

>I have never heard a fan rewrite that makes sense.
That seems to be the trend with pretty much all "If I had written the prequels" rewrites. They almost always completely miss the point of the things they're changing.

I am 100% behind Luke using a cattle prod on the porgs. I love how everyone was worried that the progs would make the movie feel too kiddified, but the trailers are abusing them every chance they get

>Would You Fuck Me? I'd Fuck Me

I've also noticed that despite everyone jumping on them for being the new big toy character there honestly isn't that much porg merchandise. BB-8 got more stuff in 2015 and still does in 2017.

Well he is a rich old motha fucka so that cane would be fitting. If he does have one like that I will hive the movie 5 star. Even if Kylo jobs again.

Just a suspicion.

Im not saying it would be a 100% terrible for him to have one, it would just be unneeded because no one would buy it. Because we all know he's strong.

Now a wheel chair, that would be funny as hell.

It's more about the hypocrisy, at least for me. A New Hope has by far the most amateurish and contrived script in the series, and yet everywhere forever it's just PT quibble after PT quibble.

It really does strike me as not thinking for yourself if you don't realize that all FOUR of the Star Wars films George directed are very poorly plotted.

Now that I think of it that gif of Yoda from Genndywars is actually pretty accurate. Filoni has said before that the Jedi aren't metal detectors who just automatically sense danger. Think of it like this, Yoda was meditating (which takes you out of the here and now and puts you into the cosmic force mentally), and his sense of danger at the Jedi temple is probably so hampered by the fact that he lives on Coruscant which has a huuuuuuge crime rate and he's sitting right on top of a Sith temple. Most of the time when the force acts as a sort of 'spider sense' it's when the user is in danger and Yoda didn't really sense the invasion until there were fighters flying past his window.

I know right.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ktmmjt8Tq4

>Filoni has said before that the Jedi aren't metal detectors who just automatically sense danger.
Meant to say 'automatically sense things nearby'. They pretty much do sense danger given that it's about to harm themselves.

Why does it look like they fucked with her legs in photo shop?