Edits Thread

Post requests or post edits, you know how this goes. Don't spam requests and try to post the highest quality images that you can. Higher rez stuff is easier to edit. Try and keep things Sup Forums and try to be specific as to what you want for your request. Non-lewd requests welcome.

Booru:
4edit.booru.org/index.php

Tool for resizing and cleaning up small screen shots:
waifu2x.booru.pics/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qayywd.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All edits welcome

Give us some editing material please.

I'll take whatever you wanna give me. Boobs, belly, whatever.

Boobs, biceps, or both.

Both of them please

>
from the last thread that died before this was posted

How about some Dr.Mrs.The Monarch? I'll be happy with whatever.
I only have dvd quality but waifu2x did a pretty good job scaling it up.

and option 2

Good lord

bump

my.mixtape.moe/qayywd.jpg

Different breast size for each PPG, please.

any bikini edits of this?

This thread gives me inspiration.

Requesting Orca with huge tits

What are some tips for editing stills?
How do you ape the line quality?

a big tits edit, and make them smile too, it's christmas time, dammit!

What are you having trouble with in particular?

If you've never edited something like this before I can post the tutorial that floats around these threads. It covers the basics.

Making the lines match and aping the shows art style.

Give me some Gender Bender/ Rule 63 stuff to do.

These are ALWAYS fun.

Want a more revealing outfit from the left chick.

Ere you go

Literal giant boobs anyone?

What's happening in this webm

Can you edit a black bikini on the black haired one.

It honestly depends on the show or screencap. Sometimes you just have to eyeball it. My general process is to use the color picker tool to match the color of the existing lines. Pick a thickness juuuust slightly smaller than the lines you want to emulate (they'll thicken out a bit when I hit them with the fuzz tool later). Use the paths tool to try and create lines that follow the rules of the screencap. Some shows are very angular, others very flowy, you just gotta do your best to copy. Then I just use the fuzz tool to match how blurred the lines of the show are. Sometimes you gotta fuzz the shit out of them, other times it's a feather touch. Eyeball it until it looks good. That's all there is to it really.

seconding this

Melissa wearing a slingshot bikini for the edit.

Like I've tried aping Steven Universe line work based on the HQ character pngs and the line work almost looks vector and I can never get it 1:1 to the drawing.

Hmm... Are you resizing your images before you work on them? I usually triple the image size (at least) before I start working on something. When I'm done I resize it back down and that usually serves to smooth out any inconsistencies between my lines and the original lines.

Maybe post something you're working on so we can see where the trouble is.

Here's something I forgot to show a previous thread.

I have nothing to show anymore but if you look at this up close you'll see the line work is either vector or they used a jagged square brush.
I want lines like this.
I've even tried using Paint Tool Sai's vector tool to emulate it. It's not the same but close enough.

The Loud House line work is super clean too.

seconding this

Frogs shouldn't be this cute.

just image a titfuck from a frog girl with big tits; naturally slippery.

The warts tho

Messy edit coming through

frogs don't have warts.

Can't say you didn't warn me. Thank you for doing the edit, but none of the lines on her arms make any sense.

Excuse you

Requesting bigger boobs and more revealing clothing, like battle damage or making her shorts into those bikini-sized shorts.

Just open up ms paint and draw some circles with thick lines.

I blame the cookies episode for this one.

That's toads, there's a difference

how about making the outfit super skintight and some sideboob?

Haha, very nice. Metalla.

This one is a bit of an experiment compared to my other Stargirl edits. Not sure if I like it or not.

it's not bad.

i was curious to see what it would look like without the boob window, so i did this.

>>not bubble butt
I am disappoint.

This is very good.

forgot to add the slight shadow effect to her boobs.

let someone do the skintight edit first, then someone can work on the bubblebutt.

That's pretty metal.

Ah, I see.
Here's one without the boob window.

nice

Please take this Daria and make her a bimbo. She was already trying to look like on here, so I hope it's not too much to ask.