Am I the only one who liked Moana and Princess and the Frog more than Tangled and Frozen?

Am I the only one who liked Moana and Princess and the Frog more than Tangled and Frozen?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaeG79Y0-GM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DA COCONUT

Frozen > Moana > Princess and the Frog > Tangled

I do, I guess.

I liked Frozen, but Tangled was shit. PatF is a great movie despite the weird message.

Moana is easily the best modern Disney musical. Haven't seen Princess and the Frog though

Moana > Tangled > PATF >>>>>> Frozen

For as much as people wanked off Frozen for being "so original" Moana was way better at subverting Disney cliches.

She even had two living parents!

I love Moana but I don't find it as rewatchable, but I do find the songs more fun to listen to outside of the movie.

Frozen I think is better than Tangled (Tangled has some garbage songs with maybe 2 of them being good (When will my life begin, and the song she and Flynn sing on the boat with the lanterns)

Princess and the Frog has the same problem, it has a couple good songs (Almost there, down in new orleans and...that's all I enjoyed). but the animation and character designs are some of my favourites.

I liked Tangled's characters a little more than Frozen's (Frozen's is kind of bland, I feel like some of the story is a little rushed, the rock trolls are just kinda not explained at all or even really named to my memory).

Moana is the only one I don't have a problem with (It just feels really long when I watch it so I haven't really rewatched it).

It's the last 2D animated feature film they did so check it out for that alone. I think if the music were better I'd love the shit out of the movie because the characters are fucking great besides the lightening bug that wants to fuck a star)

>story
moana>tangled>princess and the frog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>frozen
>Charatcers
princess and the frog>tangled>moana>>>>>>>frozen
>animation
frozen>moana>princess and the frog>tangled
>songs
frozen>princess and the frog>moana>tangled

You seem to have a thing for dark girls maybe?

Focusing on just the girls:
Tiana>Rapunzel=Anna>Moana>Elsa

Moana's lower tier only because I find the other three girls above her to be attractive which makes me biased. Moana's not designed to be a boy magnet, which is totally fine. Rapunzel and Anna serve as the headstrong, but ditzy girls. Elsa is attractive, but her character arc was kind of a huge fucking mess in the film. I really liked Tiana's introduction, it's a shame they made her into a frog for much of her film.

Tiana's best friend though

You're not alone. I like Princess and the Frog much better than all three, though I don't hate the others. I think it's just a superior film.

I found Frozen to be lackluster, with the exception of that one song. It failed to deliver for me.

Moana and Tangled both have better visuals than Frozen. That's not even a debate

all of them are great in the visual department

I think Tangled is more likely than any to stand the test of time. Plus Rapunzel is the patrician choice for best disney princess. Merida and Moana aren't bad though.

Nah I like Moana more than Frozen. Maybe because it was just a fresh setting, we don't see much fiction and mythology from the pacific islanders in media.

Maoi could be a super-hero in a capeverse like Thor.

Disney is back on their A game now so at a certain point it's just a matter of opinion. You can't go wrong no matter which is your favorite.

Princess and the Frog had friends on the other side as its main memorable song.
Having a main villain with good villain song is key to a Disney movie.

I definitely liked Princess and the Frog more than tangled. Tangled was just a shitty El Dorado to me and I don't even like el dorado that much. I still haven't seen moana yet.

Test bump.

I didn't like the Princess and the Frog but Moana was comfy as heck. Definitely better than Frozen and Tangled.
It felt like a nice adventure film and not some boring family drama bullshit that only girls usually like, as seen by the popularity of Frozen/Tangled among them.

As long as you don't look at any of the background objects and animations in Frozen. The movie was never finished

Moana: best songs overall / best protagonist(s)
PatF: best villain / best animation
Tangled: best individual song ("I've got a Dream"), best boy (Eugene)
Frozen: Best girl (Anna)

Been a minute since I last saw PatF but I'm actually inclined to agree with you on this.

>Best girl (Anna)
I honestly don't understand people liking this retard.

I agree. Frozen is like a 5/10 overall. Tangled is not that memorable. Moana has the grandest story and the most spectacle, and I think PatF has the best songs. PatF is only slightly more memorable than Tangled though.

>"Tangled is not that memorable"
>TFW I have every line of dialogue from Tangled etched into my brain after watching it on a bimonthly basis for years thanks to my little sister being obsessed with it

Moana is the best 3D musical, i'd give it an 8.5/10 overall
>Gorgeous visuals
>Good songs, You're welcome and Song of The Ancestors are GOAT
>The Rock as Maui was a good choice, and Moana was likeable enough. It was quite refreshing to see a female lead constantly fail and be wrong. Her voice actress did an incredible job, being only 14 I think when the songs were recorded
>Comic relief was used sparingly, retarded chicken actually made me laugh
>No forced romance
>Subversion of the 'Super nice guy is actually evil' cliche
If I had to rate the other two I'd give Tangled a 6.5/10 and Frozen a 5/10.

Tangled is the best, motherfucker

This. The songs fit so well together all throughout the movie.

Tangled is extremely overrated on here, probably due to footfags. It was an okay movie but nothing special

My honest opinion: Moana = PatF = Tangled >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frozen The first three all have their own strengths that I really enjoyed despite some minor things that bothered me. Frozen had 1 or 2 decent songs while the rest felt mostly unbearable and the story/characters had issues but were serviceable for the most part. Its animation is good but it just doesn't compare to other works Disney has done.

Honestly the first half of frozen is so good it carries the movie to the top of the list.
Then Moana, Frog, and Tangled. But it's not really fair to put Tangled against quality movies

Sequel will be miles better, no more last minute rewrites to cater exec whims.

Tangled>Moana>Frozen>>>>Princess and the Frog

>Cashgrab sequel will be miles better
Oh sweetie

Tangled>Moana>Princess and the Frog>>>>>>>>>Frozen

Frozen is pure garbage in pretty much all aspects except for the animation, though even that isn't all that great.

THE WHAT?

You left him hanging for more than half a day, Sup Forums. Get it together.

Having recently rewatched Moana, I can easily say it trumps Frozen by a mile.
Frozen just feels so generic and even though I would assume the same amount of research abroad took place for each, it all feels more genuine in Moana.

Moana >= Tangled > The Princess and the Frog

Princess and the Frog had Keith David in it, so you're full of shit for thinking Frozen's better, user

She's "Totally hip valley gurl!!1!": the character. She's interesting for about 5 minutes before getting annoying, the movie should've been about Elsa

Frozen was better than both Moana and Tangled, I prefer Moana over Tangled though.

Mainly it's about the story, Frozen had better pacing and plot, Moana was very straightforward and felt uneven, the most exciting part was the fight with the bling crab, when it should have been the final 'battle' against the island goddess, which was just 'meh'.

Haven't seen Princess and the Frog, so I can't comment on that.

Well, more then Frozen anyway.

Elsa has no personality except for lazy and retarded self-pity, so a movie about her would've been even worse.

they'll fix it in sequel, no way it's going to be as bad as the original, because that would be an achievement of its own.

Tangled is a poor man's Hunchback of Notre-Dame or maybe Hunchback for literal babies
>Quasimodo is raised by a abusive asshole and turns into a crazy mess of a human being
>Rapunzel is raised by a abusive asshole and turns into a fun and quirky waifu
>despite all the abuse Quasi takes, it still takes him most of the movie to completely break control from his "master"
>Rapunzel stops caring about her "mother" after a two minute song
>Quasimodo leaving the church gets him mocked once and almost killed another, showing that even though his life was pretty shitty the outside world is still a dangerous and uncaring place
>Rapunzel walks into a hive of scum and villainy and makes friends with everybody
>Quasimodo doesn't get the girl but he does get the respect of the people of Paris and that's enough for him.
>Rapunzel gets her parents back and becomes a princess and she gets the guy and a pony and the royal guard now fight with frying pans lol

> Virgin Hunchback vs Chad Princess

How Disney makes husbandos:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xaeG79Y0-GM

Moana was pretty, but boring.
Princess and the frog was pretty, but boring.
Frozen was interesting, but ugly.
Tangled was pretty and interesting.

Shiny!

What did you find interesting about Tangled, user?

Rapunzel and Gothel's relationship was pretty interesting. Despite being an extremely archetypal story with unsurprising surprises, Gothel was an unexpectedly complex villain and Rapunzel was far from a straight cliche.

It would be so much better if Gothel realized her feelings for Rapunzel and freed her. It would perfectly fit the story without much change.

Too bad the pacing and narrative arc were a bit off.

Tangled doesn't have any obnoxious gargoyles, so it's better by default.

I liked Moana more than Frozen, but attribute that to me having a boner for the tropical and ocean aesthetic.

AND THANK YOU.

The best princess is still a 2D princess.

I really liked Moana, if only because it was so damn refreshing to see her father sit down with her and explain the responsibility that comes with being a "princess", then seeing her realize that it's more important than her personal whims.

>arguing Which Little Girl's Movie is the best.

To be fair, it was more of a reminder. She had always been a dutiful daughter and even her song states she aspires to be a good leader to her people. She wasn't against doing her duty; she just thought she wasn't doing everything she could have.

Tangled = PatF > Moana > Frozen

Apply this to everything. Musical score, characters, villains, etc.

No you're not

I thought Princess and the frog was boring as hell. Moana was rad though

Moana >> Tangled = PATF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frozen
You're Welcome alone is better than the entirety of Frozen

I wish Moana was in 2D like Lilo and Stitch, also what was the point of the pig?

The songs are the catchiest since Tarzan, I'd say.

first time on Sup Forums huh?

Frozen is the only good one of those.
Moana & Frog has two decent songs each and that's about it.

I honestly don't get Sup Forums's wanking over Tangled.

I forgot it like the day after I watched it.

Just to sell toys. There's a noticeable lack of marketable characters compared to some other Disney films.

>Frzen du onry gud mubie der

Princess and the Frog, Moana, Frozen and Tangled were all sub-par

I haven't seen Frozen, Moana, or Tangled and there's nothing you can do to make me.

>Frozen first
I didn't know taste got this bad