Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJCRpOeA2Ec
youtu.be/Jt856_nRxQk?t=109
youtube.com/watch?v=0dYtOOtfQtM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqh6Ap9ldTs
youtube.com/watch?v=NPBHtjZmSpw
youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so have we learned our lesson about the G word?

Never trust a gew?

I found the last three season long subplot finales anticlimactic and unsatisfying. If they're going to do this much build up and hype, they really ought to splurge for an hour special. The reset idea sounds fun but too obvious, so that probably ain't it. But it not being a nuke after all would be quite the bait and switch with the nuclear key and presidential access codes.

Newfags gonna newfag.

Not just that, but about using shippy stuff as the OP image. Don't do that, mmkay?

Who's the cutest boy and why is it Kenneth?

General? I don't frequent Sup Forums so I don't know, but what is wrong with generals? Glancing at the catalog, I see a few generals.

>Cant keep a girlfriend and recent one turned to Cartman
>Gets constantly picked on
>Unintentionally started the second canada war with America, with millions already dead
>Will Feel responsible for everything
>Everybody hates him now
>May lead to losing Ike too as he's Canadian

All of this could lead to him becoming villainous.

Only board that is allowed to have general is Things like drawthreads and shit are weekly, so I don't see why it must be a problem. However, generals aren't allowed because they become a cesspool of shit that follows a thread after another, where actual meaningful discussion of the series doesn't exist, and you have the same shitpost over and over again.
If you openly admit this to be a general and want it to be instead of contributing with discussion or OC, then you're cancer and shouldn't be here.

I don't see anything that will fix Canada itself besides it being a fart bomb or a reset. It being a fart bomb could also be an excuse to impeach Garrison and get him back as a teacher. Farts probably go against Geneva or something.

I'm hoping Kyle will somehow redeem himself and maybe start on the path of restoring his friendship with Stan and the others.

The way last episode went, I don't know if they will wrap things up with her next episode. It just feels like there is too much to resolve in 22 minutes and Heidi isn't as immediate of an issue as the others

He's gone villain for less. Every time though it starts with him feeling ostracized or left out. Kyle is a thin skinned needy little bitch. Wendy often has image problems too but at least Wendy can take it on the chin without having to lash out and destroy whatever is making her feel insecure and upset.

I don't know user, the fact he cut his hair seems pretty darn radical.

Well remember the talk of Butters at the end of Fractured But Whole.

I think the third game will be legit Good vs Evil.

With Cartman being on the side of good just ot twist the knife into Kyle.

That'd be dark dude.

The look of horror on his face last episode leads me to believe he regrets what he's done.

You're forgetting that Wendy had that substitute teacher fucking murdered because Stan liked her.

That's because Wendy is much more masculine than Kyle. It's how she keeps a pussy like Stan from straying too much.

Thouhts?
youtube.com/watch?v=zJCRpOeA2Ec

Oh, user. That substitute bitch was a towel head terrorist pederast who fucked Saddam Hussein and killed an innocent child with a sword. Wendy is a patriot for informing on her.

Gruesome moment.

Episodes like that remind me that Wendy used to be way more like current Kyle before she completely faded into the background for a long time.

It's because he's an eldritch horror. He inherited all of his good looks from Squid Dad.

Not as gruesome as this though. I nearly puked.

After all this, what if he feels like being nice isn't making him happy anymore but doing something bad does?

He ends up shooting Heidi in the head and laughs about how good it felt, the season ends on an evil Kyle cliffhanger.

What the fuck is Wendy supossed to be? She sometimes seems so reasonable and then she's a complete bitch with no self-worth whatsoever. What's up with that.

Kyle full edge mode. Cartman tried to warn us years ago.

She's a 8~10 year old girl trying to find herself. Like Kyle she's one of the most intelligent children at school, and so she finds herself whip lashing between mature common sense and childish attempts to fit in.

I don't know user, after the shit they've been trough and their train thoughts I don't consider any of these characters to be like actual children.

They waver back and forth and can be written either way. That's why Wendy can seem so reasonable and then act like a brat. Same with the rest of the child cast. It's part of the absurdity of South Park.

Yeah, I guess that's true. I mean, even inf the games you have to perform abortions and give lap dances to older, drunk men while playing pretend. It's all so fucking absurd, but boy do I love it.

Same here user. It just wouldn't be the same if they weren't pseudo-children thrust into these bizarre adult situations.

Where do you draw the line though?

I don't like drawing lines when it comes to entertainment. When I don't get the joke, I guess.

you just draw the line where the plot of the current episode needs the line drawn. That's literally how they do it.

But they don't give a fuck

One would hope, but I think they do when it comes to some things.

Such as?

It's something that's constantly in flux with the kids. Sometimes, they act like kids their age just with more cursing and all around vulgar behavior, and other times, they're literally giving blowjobs to each other or are performing weird lap dances for drunk men so that they can solve a mystery case.

That's why I hate the amount of retarded SJWs this show has attracted. They take it way too seriously.

HEY LESLIE, would you kindly quiet down, please?

One thing I've noticed is they haven't done a mass school shooting episode. Closest they got was Dances with Smurfs which was just one kid taken out by a jealous lover.

>The Hobbit
This is, incidentally, my favourite episode of South Park in the last year. The pope bit just kills me every time.

Didn't they have some connection to Columbine?

I think it's going a little far to say that Heidi was his girlfriend. He convinced her that staying with Cartman just because she didn't want to admit being wrong was wrong, but she went back to Cartman within the span of an episode.

In the end, this is all the girl's fault. They're the ones who convinced Kyle that he actually liked Heidi, just because he couldn't stand watching a nice girl getting shit on by Cartman. In Season 20, he finds their relationship weird, but never tries to break them up -- not until Cartman begins treating her like crap. The girls are also the ones who made Heidi double down by shitting on her for ever being with Eric in the first place. There were some genuinely sweet moments between Cartman and Heidi in Season 20, so while her remaining with him in Season 21 is only hurting her, you can totally justify her feelings in the previous seasons. In that, even Kyle was wrong.

It just feels like Kyle is looking for a way out at this point. He could barely handle one Cartman. Don't see how he could stomach two.

Yes, Trey I think went to that high school years prior.

Also Michael Moore interviewed him for his Bowling for Columbine movie for some token comments. Then immediately after the interview scene had a South Park style cartoon scene about gun control issues.
Matt and Trey didn't do the cartoon. Moore just made a cartoon himself in their exact style and paired it with the interview of the South Park guys to make audiences think they made it for him and get the audience to think they agreed with Moore's politics.
Matt and Trey were very pissed about it.

youtu.be/Jt856_nRxQk?t=109

Kenny?

If you'd just let her win, this could have been avoided. Is a world of ads really so bad?

>Moore just made a cartoon himself in their exact style and paired it with the interview of the South Park guys to make audiences think they made it for him and get the audience to think they agreed with Moore's politics.
That's unbelievably shitty

I'm very afraid.

That's Michael Moore.

Well this is terrifying.

Moore is such a fucking cunt.

Here's the Trey scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=0dYtOOtfQtM

It was immediately followed by

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqh6Ap9ldTs

the question remains
will he double down

What episode was this? I don't remember. The List? I remember Clyde was a jerk in that one.

Also these Captcha issues are beyond annoying. It takes me 5-7 times to try and post.

He didn't even make it. He commissioned it. It was also historically inaccurate, anti-white and anti-gun, and presented in such a way as to make it seem Trey and Matt created it themselves or agreed with the views.

youtube.com/watch?v=NPBHtjZmSpw

One of if not the best SP episode ever created; woodland critters christmas.

When Cartman wrote his Christmas fanfiction about Stan meeting the Woodland Critters, Kyle absorbing the Antichrist, getting an abortion and then dying of AIDs

It was bretty gud

Use legacy captcha.

I want Kyle to be happy

Friendly reminder Karen is cutest South Park girl.

The only thing keeping Kyle from being happy is Kyle

oh yeah. dunno how I forgot that, I've seen every episode at least once, but it varies how long since I last saw one.
Good idea, thanks.

>that pic
this is now my headcanon

damn randy looks real nice with his hair like that

wtf is chef doin there?

This desu. Kyle just needs to clean all that sand out of his vagina.

I just got it
Fractured Butthole.
Holy shit

Stuff like that is the opposite for me. I really dislike things like Behind the Laughter/meta jokes. Obviously it's a cartoon, but the thought that it's "not real" in the sense of that universe just doesn't jive with me.

are you serious mate

Same

My favorite part of that gag is how he doesn't deny having a vagina

I had a lot of fun with it, hope you do too. Brutalist/Speedster is great especially when you get fartclone.

This was a huge hit in latin america. Even to this day we tell each other to get the sand out of our vags.

What country are you from because this is the first time I hear this

Peru

This run gave me a great appreciation for items.

You're shitting me because I am from PerĂº

There's no happiness to be found from here on out. The one person Kyle loved most of all surely hates him now.

How do the police missions and Shub-Niggurath go down if you're black?

>Kyle dies
>Kyle, the literal fun vaccum, dies
sign me up

Also, not really difficult. Just took a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6BUZZ3qvZM

>yfw Kyle finally fucking dies

Well, look on facebook, search for the words arena en la vagina and you'll find normies using that shit even to this day.

as much as I hate the little cunt I enjoy seeing him suffer more so id rather he not die, this entire season has been glorious for me

The police are hostile to you in the town, when you raid the police station there's some dialogue changes like "TWO BLACK KIDS, IT'S A RIOT" and your parents are in jail with all the other adult blacks. It was a change of pace compared to seeing them on the street drunk.

Please, no!

Waterparks are fucking lame, the last time I went to one I was like 8 or 7

Huh, I don't use Facebook anymore so I really wouldn't know I guess

Man, this board really fucking hates Kyle

Then twitter. Literally just type arena vagina and you'll see it.

>tfw your friend but not really dies and youre trying to thing of what you should have to eat today

delet this

>jew turning evil
no way

I don't hate Kyle. I like Kyle! But I also like seeing him get farted on, especially when he starts acting like a bitch.